EVER FALLEN IN LOVE WITH A TEACHER?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's disgusting!!! Any teacher that would not want to be called a pedophile, I don't think. Stick to your own age group.

Nope-although my algebra teachers kinda cute-for a techer. Theres a boundary between me and teachers. Basically they teach, I learn, thats it. :(

-Myu

uh i have in grade 5 but i cannot fall in love with me teacher, with her horrible coffee breath. *gags* she Closes in on my face telling me what the anwser is. so i am REALLY sure i wont love my teacher.

Yeah...it's called Pedophilia, it's illegal for a minor to be with an older person. A little crush isn't, but being with them is.
yeah well *removed - site rules*

Last edited by a moderator:
No but when I saw one of my teachers from last year I was like, YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IZ TEH BESSST DAYY EVERRRRRRRR :wub:

No, I have not, though two close friends of mine were obsessed with our Philosophy/Logic teacher. They would always think he was having an affair with the married French teacher. Very strange indeed.

[SIZE=7pt]I never loved a teacher, but I have had a minor crush on my Social Studies teacher, and his brother. 3: Those were good times, though.[/SIZE]

well sorta, but plz dont tell anyone. ill flip out otherwise. :mimitchi: jk! ill just be really mad at u. B)

I cant see falling in love with my music teacher, with his horrible coffee breath. plus he closes into my face and i get nervous. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back