every girl must see!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know boys in my real life that are cuter than him... and they are single too... hehe. Jk, i am only 12 but i do have crushes on them and they know it. I've been told they like me too... they sure act like it.

I don't care about Zac Efron, he's just another celebrity that people talk and gossip about.

My friend, Kayla, also thinks he is 'butt-ugly'.

I'm not here to start a fight, and I'm sure you're not either.

Let's just settle this down before it gets even worse, ok?

And CuteDancingBailey? That was very well said. I agree with you, but I definetely am just stating my oinion. Mean no harm. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i can. If i could date him i would, (if i was his age!!!) but i don't think he is "spicey hot"

I can see where this topic is going, this is a topic to state opinions on an actor. Please try not to start a fight! :D

And so my post isnt totaly off topic, I dont like him, but there is a kid in my class that looks like him. :D

TamaTae

And just because he lip-synced in one movie does'nt mean that he can't be a great singer still, you know.
I understand, but I mean, it just kinda stands out that hes in a movie with lots of great singers and hes gotta lip sync. I'm sure no one meant to be rude, we just stated what we thought, as the topic starter asked.

I think he's hott...very!I luff his hair. It's adorable. <33

In my opinion, you guys are being a little rude about your own opinions.

Calm down, so the people who actually like Zac Efron don't feel bad about it.

You guys are free to tell your opinion, but this made me feel actually quite bad.

And just because he lip-synced in one movie does'nt mean that he can't be a great singer still, you know.
YOU ROCK! HE IS SO FRIGGIN' HOT!*FAINTS*

Whoever posted that pic of him, thats not what he looks like when i have seen him.

I can't stand how his eyebrows go up, just makes him look worse, I voted "no way", sorry zac lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back