every girl must see!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he wearing a kilt? o.o'
It makes him look's stupid- nearly as stupid as he actually is.

@**UrItChI**: I know... I wish people would stop shouting at you. Give her a break, guys.

It makes him look's stupid- nearly as stupid as he actually is.@**UrItChI**: I know... I wish people would stop shouting at you. Give her a break, guys.
Thank you so much. :huh: I needed that...lol. I appreciate that alot.

i dont hate him i just hate i just dont like that he lip syncd the high notes. he is cute but i dont think he is hot. he is funny

who thinks you are weird i think you are spicey weirdd!!!
you are mean just cuz you dont like him dose not mean other people dont and I dont think that comment is funny it is rude and mean :lol: :( :nazotchi: :( :angry: :angry: :angry:

to all of you that dislike zac efron.please don't say you hate him just say you dislike him.and hairspray is not that good of a movie anyways ao toodles..and zac efron is good looking but not the cutest in the world

It's not that I dislike Zac Effron (well, I do, but that's not the point). I just think someone who hasn't posted in anything except the Non-TamaTalk section (and can't spell on top of it...wow) doesn't have the right to go off on me.

i personally think corbin bleu is sooooo much cuter that zac, no offense zac and zacettes. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back