eye colour:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes are brown.

Nearly everyone says my eyes are intimidating. I don't really think so :rolleyes:

Ive got really dark brown eyes. I used to think you could get black colored eyes lol

B they really do look like black so who could blame me?lol

My eyes are weird. On the outside as a ring is brown. The main part is hazel with bits of blue and the jagged center is yellow...ish. xD

Mine are blue, blue-green, blue gray, green, etc depending on what I'm wearing. I love my eyes and I get many compliments on them. ^___^

TW/P: They sound pretty....

Mine are brown. I want color contacts so bad to make them like hazel green. Like my sister's.

Mine are blue, blue-green, blue gray, green, etc depending on what I'm wearing. I love my eyes and I get many compliments on them. ^___^
That sounds cool! My eyes have changed colors over the years. When I was a little kid, I had icy-blue eyes. Then when I was in third grade I had grey eyes. In fifth grade I had one blue-gray eye and one green eye. Now my eyes are green with grey flecks in them.

I have hazel eyes, but they look different shades depending on what I am wearing.

I have really dark brown eyes though the iris is outlined in black. I've yet to meet a person with eyes like mine.

I have brown eyes,they turn green when I'm at school :/ Maybe when I'm super-hyper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back