eye colour:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think green eyes r really pretty! and blue! but i luv people who have like sea green eyes! brown eyes r so noral...thats wat i have. most people have brown eyes that voted. i wish i had green eyes!

Ah...

actually, I'm unsure of my eye color.

like.. at certain moments, my eyes look Amber. Then my eyes look dark green, or light brown or hazel... and then sometimes they look orange.

but the outline and the small area around it looks dark green always.

when I said I had purple eyes I meant, I have purple eyes. There is a bluish ring around the outside, then it fades into dark purple in the center. You dont have to believe me, but it is a genetic thing. I dont need contacts XD 20/20 vision!

My eyes are brown. A dark brown. If your not too close, they look black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I really want color-changing eyes...mine are just brown.

This sounds really weird...but I want my dog's eyes. They're this yellowish-tan color and I love them. Or my sister's. They're hazel/green and gorgeous. I wonder why I didn't get that gene...

Mine change colors alot too. Purple is my main, but they fade to blue, pink, and sometimes hazel, even just other shades of purple XD. I <3 my eyes. I feel so special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back