Factsss :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
• Females learn to talk, use sentences and read earlier than males.

• According to studies, men change their minds two to three times more often than women.

• President George W. Bush is related to all the other U.S. presidents.

• Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

• All the swans in England are property of the Queen.

• A queen bee uses her stinger only to sting another queen bee.

• Donkeys kill people more annually than plane crashes.

• Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.

• Mosquitoes are attracted to the colour blue twice as much as any other colour.

Gosh, I think that's enough.

• Females learn to talk, use sentences and read earlier than males.• According to studies, men change their minds two to three times more often than women.

• President George W. Bush is related to all the other U.S. presidents.

• Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

• All the swans in England are property of the Queen.

• A queen bee uses her stinger only to sting another queen bee.

• Donkeys kill people more annually than plane crashes.

• Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.

• Mosquitoes are attracted to the colour blue twice as much as any other colour.

Gosh, I think that's enough.
My twin brother starting talking about a year before me.

-American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad in first class.

-Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England, but only in tropical fish stores.

-Y is a vowel when there is no a, e, i, o, or u in a word

- If you dug a well to the centre of the Earth, and dropped a brick in it, it would take 45 minutes to get to the bottom- 4,000 miles down.

-Your body sheds 10 billion flakes of skin every day.

-A donkey can sink into quicksand but a mule can’t.

-The word “set” has the most definitions in the English language.

-The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating its letters is uncopyrightable.

-The “Sixth Sick Sheik’s Sixth Sheep’s Sick” is the hardest tongue-twister. (Not really a fact.....but still cool)

- Scientists with high-speed cameras have discovered that rain drops are not tear shaped but rather look like hamburger buns.

-Each nostril of a human being registers smells in a different way. Smells that are made from the right nostril are more pleasant than the left. However, smells can be detected more accurately when made by the left nostril

-Leonardo da Vinci was dyslexic, and he often wrote backwards.

-Queen Lydia Liliuokalani was the last reigning monarch of the Hawaiian Islands. She was also the only Queen the United States ever had.

Electric eels can swim both backwards and forwards.

A newborn kangaroo is only about one inch long.

I tried that. It was scary. o.oIt made me feel twice as freaked out because I'm Jewish, I live in New York, and a relative of mine used to work in the twin towers.
Yes! I was right. The theory was that if someone posts a fact that is easy to attempt such as "It is impossible to say 'seven sexy sailors swimming sideways 10 times without screwing up'then it is mostly likely they will try it. That is because most people see it for thereself (also because the other person didn't mention what it said and people were wondering...(I was) but that was a creepy coincidence, I would be kinda freaked out if I were you. My mum's friend had a sister who worked at the WTC, but she unfortunetley died on 9/11 and she was her only sister.... :D

Off-Topic@: no offence Gothgirl, but that avatar scared the heck outta me... also my friend as the same one, do you know him? you seemed unresponsive to pms...

Off-Topic@: no offence Gothgirl, but that avatar scared the heck outta me... also my friend as the same one, do you know him? you seemed unresponsive to pms...
Actually, yes, I did steal it from that sexy idiot. I didn't think anyone would notice, don't tell them or I will kill you :D

I am sorry for being off-topic, but you are making sound like a thief.

The first kind of PENCIL was a bunch of GRAPHITE sticks held together by string. Then someone decided it would be better to push the graphite into the inside of a hollow wooden stick.

Did you know the first bicycle that was made in 1817 by Baron von Drais didn't have any pedals? People walked it along.

• Coca-Cola was the first soft drink to be consumed in outer-space.

• Fifteen percent of Americans secretly bite their toes.

• Black whales are born white.

• Half of all identity thieves are either relatives, friends or neighbours of their victims.

• No president of the United States was an only child.

• Elvis Presley got a 'C' in his eighth-grade music class.

• In Nebraska, It is illegal for bar owners to sell beer unless they are simultaneously brewing a kettle of soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back