Fall Out Boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy late birthday, Joe. :)

Kelsey, you too?

I guess I'm the only person who's messed up enough to think a mugshot is cute.

I thought it was cute. XP

My status on Yahoo yesterday was all, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOE. 8DDDDDD" xD

The whole arrest thing? At first I didn't believe Alex, which I think made her a little mad, but, I mean. It's Patrick. -sighh- I felt really bad for him, but I also found it kinda funny. I still laugh at it, and I don't blame Tricky. We've all made our mistakes. -shrug- I'm not gonna start preaching about it, but, yeah. :'D

...I. NEED. FOTW. D:<

~Mew

Yaaaay for Patrick cuteness. But I now know why he wears hats all the time. And I feel bad for him. D:

Today in family studies, we were talking about hot guys in bands. The whole class still doesn't know who Brendon Urie or Panic! At The Disco are. xD

Mmmmmyes. I want FOTW so badly. D:

I'm also in love with your siggy and avatar. That song was really overplayed on the radio, but it's beautiful. <3

Today we had to do this thing where we had to think of ten clues about a famous person, and last night, while I was trying to decide who to do, my mom was all, "Now. Don't go choosing Pete Wentz or Ryan Ross or any of those people. Do someone old, like Paul McCartney."

Weird thing is, I don't recall ever telling my mom who Ryan Ross was. ._.

Nice, Kelsey. XP

I've tried to get people to remember bandies names, but I'll be rambling on about someone, and the first reply I get is, "...Who's that? o_o"

Which song, Allie? I forgot what my avvie/siggy was at the time I posted that. Lovers In Japan, Wake Me Up When Septermber Ends...? XD

~Mew

Oh, Wake Me Up When September Ends. But when I listen to it this month, I get sad an want to hug Billie Joe. D:

One of my guy friends can play Lovers In Japan on the piano, he's amazing at it. He's obsessed with Coldplay, though. So I call him Chris Martin's lover. xD

My friends know who I'm talking about even if I only say a bandie's first name. I've trained them well.

I hardly ever say bandies' names. The other day my friend Melissa said she was following Taylor Lautner's ex-girlfriend, so I said, "... Why would anyone do that? That would be like if I chose to follow Spe-- the drummer for Panic! At The Disco's two sisters."

I think I'm going to be in an eternal off-beatedness until I find my long-lost Billie Joe poster. I think my mom burned it. ._.

I put Pete's phone number into my phone. Even though he said that now it won't even function 'cause there's so many incoming calls, texts and voicemails. xD

Wow. xD

There's a Peter Way in my English class. I think Gerard and Pete and cheating on their wives.

GRSTLSROIJW. WHY WOULD SHE BURN HIS HOTNESS? He wasn't as hot in the American Idiot time, though. He looked amazing live when I went. And at the VMAs, I love the hi-lites he got in his hair.

I don't know how I got reminded while typing that, but Brendon's semi-new hair is ahmazinnnn' <3

My mom obviously doesn't understand how amazing Billie Joe is. ._.

I just saw Brendon's new hair today. It's lovely. <3

Pete officially confused me. He posted a picture of a red herring on his blog and said it had something to do with more games with viral stuff. There's supposed to be a hidden link somewhere, but I can't find it. xP

Even my Mom knows how amazing he is. But it's probably because we 'needed adult supervision' at the concert. xD

I couldn't figure it out. No hidden link for me. :/

He posted some weird website on his Twitter, though. Not sure if it's the same thing.

The thing with the prosopagnosia definition?

At first, that had a picture of Gabe jumping in the air, and his face, along with some other peoples' faces were blurred until you put your mouse over the picture.

And now my computer's being stupid and not loading any videos or pictures people load, like almost all the ones on Pete's blog, and the one on that site. >.>

Yeah, that one.

I get easily confused by all of this viral stuff, so I don't bother with it very often.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard of the band MEMBERS scaring people, just not the songs themselves. o_o

Meh. I already wasted enough time with that Pregunta DeLeon stuff to find out it was some random band trying to get publicity. I'll let the people with more patience than I do figure it out. xP

Yeah, Welcome To The New Hate was just for Gabe's clothing line he's releasing. :/ Viral stuff is always better when it's actually something exciting happening.

Latest posts

Back