Falling?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovr67

Reaction score
Have you ever been laying on your couch or in your bed and your about to fall asleep. Then you feel like ur falling 20 feet( even though ur not). It scares me to death!

Has anyone else had this happen to them? :huh: :D :huh: B) :D :D :D

[SIZE=8pt]OMG i hate it when that happens to me! then i wake up and it takes 4ever for me to get back to sleep! i get that feeling then i twitch really bad then i get mad cuz i know im not falling :D [/SIZE]

Yeah, that happens all the time! It gets so annoying because I flinch and look like more of an idiot :p

That happens to me quite frequently. I think sometimes people's dreams or imaginations go crazy, and trigger them into feeling like they're falling.

I'm a deep sleeper, and I can sleep for days. Sometimes, I feel as if my favorite show people came to life. ^,^

Ugh. I hate that! It feels as it i haven't been breathing for a while when that happens...

*BaBi*

Yes! >.< It's very weird. Like everyone else, I hate it and love it!! xD

i actually like it.

also, sometimes i have this same dream, where i fall from the sky, and right as i hit the ground, i wake up, and i jump, and i'm like.... x] it's so fexellent.

It's a pretty cool feeling, for me. I usually try it out in the bathtub by lieing on my back. Though, I'm actually afraid of falling in real life and thats why I shall never bungee jump nor skydive.

Yes! This happened to me before. I can still picture it on my mind from when I was about 5 YEARS OLD!

Well, I went to sleep, then I started dreaming that I was falling down this Black hole. Except it had purple and black streaks. Well anyways, I woke up with my heart beating with me SCARED TO DEATH. In the dream, the view was just my face and neck. I could actually FEEL myself fall down. I was just laying there in the dream, but when I woke up, I was breathing hard too! Weird huh?

\\mlh//

Last edited by a moderator:
I have!! It really is freaky. And then I whne I hit the ground, I suddenly wake up and I'm all hot and sticky. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back