Family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what!!! i had a mamekatchi or something like that and now its a chantotchi why did this happen when they are adults. oh maybe that one was still a teen. anyway i wanted to ask if i could marry two of my tamagotchis cos at the min ive got chantotchi and mametchi and hotteatchi and i want mame family so is it possible to marry the mametchi and chantotchi. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
what!!! i had a mamekatchi or something like that and now its a chantotchi why did this happen when they are adults. oh maybe that one was still a teen. anyway i wanted to ask if i could marry two of my tamagotchis cos at the min ive got chantotchi and mametchi and hotteatchi and i want mame family so is it possible to marry the mametchi and chantotchi. Thanks
You can only marry them if you have 1 of them on seperate v5's. If both Mametchi and Chantotchi are on the same V5, you can't. But there is good news! You can use the Dating Show as many times as you want in 1 day!

1)Just pick Mametchi when u use the Dating Show. (I'm not sure if (Chantotchi will work, so I wouldn't try it)

2. Don't accept the partner (inless its Chantotchi)

3. When u use your 3 times, set the time to 11:59pm, then wait 1 minute.

4. Set the time to 10am (Or whenever, so they are awake)

5. Try the Dating Show again.

How would you go about getting a Space family?
There are two ways to do this:

(1) mate two V5 toys from different regions. There are 4 regions: Japan, Asia/Oceania, USA/Canada, and Europe. If you mate a USA V5 with a Europe V5 and the characters you have on them would normally result in a blended family, you will get the space characters.

(2) mate using the Dating Show when Planetchi is hosting it. This is very rare. Most of the time, the oldie we recognise as the matchmaker hosts the Dating Show.

Here are the specific rules you need to follow to get a non-Mixed Family:
1) Raise one of the following characters.

Mametchi

Memetchi

Flowertchi

Kuchipatchi

2-A) If you will be using the matchmaker.

Your character's Bonding Level must be 100%.

Select the marriage partner as follows.

Your Mametchi + matchmaker's Chantotchi = Mame Family

Your Memetchi + matchmaker's Mumutchi = Meme Family

Your Flowertchi + matchmaker's Sukatchi = Flower Family

Your Kuchipatchi + matchmaker's Yonepatchi = Kuchipa Family

2- :angry: In the case of a love marriage (by connection.)

The marriage partner must visit your character to mate on your Tamagotchi toy.

Do not send your character to the partner's Tamagotchi toy to mate there.

Either character's Bonding Level must be 100%.

Select the marriage partner as follows.

Your Mametchi + their Chantotchi = Mame Family

Your Memetchi + their Mumutchi = Meme Family

Your Flowertchi + their Sukatchi = Flower Family

Your Kuchipatchi + their Yonepatchi = Kuchipa Family

Note: I'm sure only of the family name "Kuchipa" Family since I have had that on my V5. The others are a guess at the English names, since I've translated them from the FamiTama / Japanese names.
How DO You Start With

Mametchi

Memetchi

Flowertchi

Kuchipatchi

In The First Place!?

Well it depends on your bonding level and how you discipline them look at this chart from tama-zone it should help you understand the process. Hope this helped :angry:

hey i have a makiko lovezukinitchi and a kuromametchi how do a get a fam instead of blended then

I hope this helps: www.tamazone.com/showtopic/tamagotchi v5 charachter chart. Hope I helped! :furawatchi:

I'm sort of stuck, because I've got a Mametchi (finally) and I couldn't wait for a Mame family.

I already knew that it said: Mametchi & Chantotchi = Mame family.

I had 100% bonding that took me a long time.

One problem.

I had two characters on my v5. Mametchi and Chantotchi.

I was practically doomed! I couldn't get my Mametchi to marry a species that's the same as his sister...

Could I?

In the end I made him get married to Sunnytchi unfortunately.

But are there any tips for people who has this problem in the future?

hey i have a makiko lovezukinitchi and a kuromametchi how do a get a fam instead of blended then
Uhh.... You cant get a pure family. But you can get 'Smart family' If you marry your lovinzukitchi to Hatugatchi, you should get smart family. You may also marry your lovinzukitchi to mametchi and Furikotchi to get the 'smart family'. You can marry your kuromametchi to lovinzukitchi, violetchi, and chantotchi toget the smart family also.

I got a flower family by marrying my Makiko to an Uhyotchi I found on the dating show. I got either an Omututchi or a Futabatchi, but I only had 40-50% bonding. :ichigotchi: Sorta wierd. Anyways, I am just saying this works too if you get a Watachi (the character you need to get a Makiko) :ichigotchi:

tamasash

Help! I dont have any thingos it tells you to get put I have a...

Sunkatchi.

Help!111111111111111

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back