Family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes u can u can get the space family.
there is no space family. a space family would have to be planetchi+planetchi+space child. and thats imposible because if you already have a sunnytchi the matchmaker wont give you another sunntchi. also when you mate your tama with a sunntchi you ALWAYS get 1 egg.meaning you cant link mate two sunntchis.space family is simply a term people use to call iwatchi hostatachi mizuticanachi sunnytchi and planetchi.

I looked it up. Look up V5 character charts. You'll find it, believe me. ;) ^_^ ^_^

hey the dating channel wont work my tamas have been adults for two days and the matchmaker wont let me on please help!!!

OMGG i got a mametchi and a chantotch on teh same family so i couldnt marry a chantocthi and get a pure family :unsure: ( all that work for nothing) im soo sad about this! so now i have ANOTHER blended family. i have another tamagotchi and im going to get a kuchipa family THANK GOD my otehr tamagotchi doesnt have kutchipatchi AND yonepatchi ( i think tahts her name) :D

Thanks alot that really helped my tamagotchi daycare service!!! People are asking me to raise there tama's to a certain family not a mixed and this really did help thx :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

DOES IT WORK THE OPPOSITE WAY??? LIKE A CHANTOTCHI+MAMETCHI?

INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY!? :blink:

oh well thats dumb but that you!!! :lol:
oops Thank you not "that you" how come i cannot use the matchmaker they have been adults for 2 days? and i have 100% bonding!

ok so i got the matchmaker and i did my mumutchi+the memetchi (the orange one that goes with mumuchi) and had 100% bonding and i got a blended family! :D what went wrong this worked for me before!

technically no, it needs to be in that order or it won't work take if from someone who was experienced. but if you have a different version of v5 i cant help you there. sorry.

But can it work the other way?Ex. Sukatchui +Floweritchi=Flower Family?
technically no, it needs to be in that order or it won't work take if from someone who was experienced. but if you have a different version of v5 i cant help you there. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back