Fave Music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Favorite band:puffy Ami Yumi!

Favorite singer:Yui Horie

Favorite song:Any by puffy ami yumi or Yui Horie!<3

There are so many, I usually just have a favorite for like a week lol.

*right now*

Band: Mika

Song: Chasing Cars

OhMyGoodness, do not get me started on music i like.

...Ok, do.

All-time favorite band it MCR (My Chemical Romance)!!!!

tooooooo many songs i love by them so i won't type them all, but i do love Famous Last Words, Thank You For The Venom, Kill All Your Friends, Helena, ok i'll stop now.

second-favorite band is Madina Lake. awesome band, but not many people know about them. I love One Last Kiss, Me Vs. The World, Here I Stand, and River People (well i love all their songs but ya know...)

Other bands/groups I like are:

Panic! At The Disco

The All-American Rejects

All Time Low

Boys Like Girls

Green Day

AFI (A Fire Inside)

The Red Jumpsuit Apparattus

Rise Against

Plain White T's

Avenged Sevenfold

Fall Out Boy

plus [A LOT, TRUST ME] more

Some of my favorite songs :

Pocket full of sunshine...

How great is our God...

That's all I can think of at the moment. I hope I'm not bumping the topic , since the last post here was the 25th of last month.

- DC :D

My favourite singer is the Jonas Brothers. <3 JB = love♥Seriously. They are so amazing. I know they seem to have alot of haters on the site....but they are just awesome and inspirational to be good people.

They have beautiful voices and I love them so much.
Agreed 100%

♥♥♥♥♥

This is a tough one... I don't really have a favorite band... but favorite bandS

3 Doors Down: Kryptonite, Loser, All of their songs XD

Nickelback: Photograph, Far Away, Savin' Me, If Everyone Cared, all of their songs too!!! XD

Avirl Lavigne: sk8er boy, Girlfriend...

Carrie Underwood: I dunno... alot of her songs :D

JOE BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : burnin' up, S.O.S., When you look me in the eyes, ALL OF THEIR SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like ALOT more bands...

I ♥♥♥ ALL the Jonas Brothers songs!!! Especaily "A Little Bit Longer"!!!

I have more than one favorite band, and just multiple songs that I love xD:

System Of A Down - Spiders, Toxicity, BYOB..and others...

Rammstein - Um...pretty much all of their songs o_O

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit, Heart-Shaped Box, In Bloom..

Scars On Broadway - They Say, World Long Gone, Chemicals, Stoner Hate

Cobra Starship - The Kids Are All F***ed Up, Send My Love To The Dancefloor, The City Is At War..umm yeah once again pretty much all of their songs..

And then theres just a lot of Deathcore and like, Death Metal and whatnot bands that I like, and I don't feel like listing the songs:

Carnifex

Cannibal Corpse

MyChildren MyBride

Winds Of Plague

Slayer

Six Feet Under

Zao

Uh..yeah >.<

My favorite bands/singers/groups/etc are: HYDE, L'Arc~En~Ciel, Antic Cafe, Perfume, Gackt, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, the GazettE, Chieco Kawabe, Uverworld, Asian Kung-fu generation, X Japan, Rentrer En Soi, Orange Range, Yui, Koda Kumi, gah so much more >__<

Basically I love all of their songs^O^

Latest posts

Back