Favorite Anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started to take a liking to Bacanno!, it's pretty good.

Claire is pretty bad`ss. Take a guess why.

It's in my profile.

My top 5 would probably be Kuroshitsuji, Nabari no ou, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Horror, ftw. <3

Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Lucky Star!

xD i love how it's so plotless.

+Princess Tutu and Older Pokemon episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
+,July 25, 2010 12:03 am]Ask anyone and I'll say Hetalia.The fandom is insanely fun and amazing, it's easy to fall in love with it. :)

I'm sad Gintama ended.

It gave me some of the best laughs ever. D;

I didn't get to see the end of Eyeshield21 either. ;____;
I forgot the most important one.. wait for ittt.. NEON GENESIS EVANGELION, BABY. 8D

Geez, I can't even. <333

Currently it's Hetalia, but I'm starting to watch Death Note now and it's really good, so I'll see what i think once i watch more of it. They're really different though, so i think it would be difficult to compare them.

I don't have a favorite Anime. It's so hard to choose one.

I'm so old school. I love DBZ, Sailormoon, Zoids, and Rurouni Kenshin. Newer ones would be Death Note, Bleach, Fruits Basket.

(this includes manga as well)

Does Salor Moon count?! I loved that show.

anyway, I havent watched that much anime, However, I did enjoy Fruits Basket

OK...

HETALIA<3

Pokemon

Prince Of Tennis

DEATH NOTE<3

Sgt.Frog

High School of the Dead

Kuroshitsuji(Black Butler), Highschool of the Dead, and Naruto are really the only anime's I can stand. If you ask me why, I shall say, "because most anime's are about handsome men and whiny girls falling in love, we all know they both like eachother, theres no need for 236 episodes..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back