Favorite Anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've practically fallen head over heels for Durarara!! ♥

I watch a lot (repeat, a LOT) of FMA and Bleach. And I started K-On! but I can't find any dubs of episode 2, and I really want to hear Cristina Vee voice act for Mio...and yeah. lol too much information sry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Death Note and Hellsing.

That's all I've watched besides Hamtaro and Tokyo Mew Mew as a kid.

I'm not really a fan of horror, but recently an online friend of mine from dA introduced me to Umineko No Naku Koro Ni. The plot and everything is really amazing. ♥

IHAVEFALLENINLOVE

I just started watching Umineko No Naku Koro Ni. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!<333

Thanks for telling me about it, Bubbles!^^

My favorite by far is Kuroshtsuji. But Death Note,XXXHolic,Tsubasa, and Ouran High School Host Club.

I just started watching Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, at first it seems like a rip off of Death Note, but it's really good.

Oh, and Shiki, too. <3

Hellsing is my new favorite anime. Alucard is amazing<333

I'm not really a fan of horror, but recently an online friend of mine from dA introduced me to Umineko No Naku Koro Ni. The plot and everything is really amazing. ♥

IHAVEFALLENINLOVE
Oh yeah ! Uminekooo. 8D Your avatar's Evatrice / Eva-Beatrice, right? 8DD

So, lately I've been watching Angel Beats ( *sniff* Kanade :( *sniff* ), Eden of the East JOHNNY 8D, Hakuouki ( losing interest in it, sadly -_- ), Ore no Imouto wa Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai / Oreimo, and Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini.

A lot of those surprised me ! I didn't know I was gonna enjoy them so much. :]

^ Yeah C8

I also just finished watching Eden of the East like two weeks ago, the ending... I don't know I didn't like it for some reason. :c

^ Yeah C8

I also just finished watching Eden of the East like two weeks ago, the ending... I don't know I didn't like it for some reason. :c
I liked the ending, it's just... SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS. > :eek: And I usually like cliffhanger endings. xD

Oh, but the series isn't really over, because they just continued the rest with the movies. I think I'll watch after I'm done with my exams. 83

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back