Favorite Anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Junjo Romantica, I don't care what people say it's cute and amusing. I still love Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji and Durarara though, it's just Junjo is at the top of my list, I hope they make a third season.

+' timestamp='1293170588' post='3048462']Sorry I keep posting here so much. Can't help it. ;A;

Ahem.

Panty and Stocking looks EXTREMELY weird. I-Is it better than it sounds? It looks like Powerpuff Girls on crack. >:0

I'm watching Shakugan no Shana now, but if it's that good I'll make plans to watch it later. :B
to be honest, i watched a few episodes of panty and stocking, and it's just... not good. It's not horrible, but i just don't like it. It's one of those shows that you watch when you're bored, kill some brain cells, and then wonder why you wasted your time watching it.

My favorite anime as of now is Full Metal Alchemist. The ending made me cry so much. T^T

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

It's in Japaneese but who cares? SUBTITLES!

I read manga mostly lol, but anyway...

Hidamari Sketch, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Ichiroh!, K-On!, Usagi Drop, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Yotsuba&! (<3), Azumanga Daioh (Classic), Lucky Star, Tokyo Mew Mew (One of the classic maho shoujo series, awesome), XxXHolic (Any Clamp fans), Angelic Layer, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, and finally, The World Only God Knows. Oh, and Ryushika Ryushika.

AnoHana (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai... but that's really long) is definitely one of my favorites! I've never cried so much while watching anything until AnoHana.

For me it's the best slice of life anime.

I mostly read the mangas, but I still adore anime as well.

I love Pokemon (the anime and Pokemon Adventures too :3), Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, Chobits, Azumanga Daioh, Ranma 1 1/2, Yotsuba&!, Full Moon, Pretty Face, Ouran High School Host Club, Hot Gimmick . . . the list goes on and on, lol.

AnoHana (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai... but that's really long) is definitely one of my favorites! I've never cried so much while watching anything until AnoHana.

For me it's the best slice of life anime.
^ this

AnoHana is seriously one of my favourites, hnng ♥

Kamisama No Memo-chou also looks pretty good, the first episode was amazingg

Animes I have watched:

InuYasha - this anime is very dear to me , I remember first watching it with my cousin at like 8 or 9 years old (I'm now 13) because my cousin watched it, and I had only watched like the first 3 episodes. I remembered about it at the beginning of this year, so I started watching it (since I didn't understand it much when I was younger) and then I just fell in love :D and I truly got into anime. :)

Elfen lied - very interesting and funny and sad :)

Naruto - I'm obviously still not finished, since not even the manga is finished!!! (damnnn.. kind of long) but I love it :)

Death note - very awesome :D I love "L" <3

Clannad - this made me cry the most, it was funny more at first, and very cute, but it got sad, then happy again!! :D

Zaicho wa Maid sama - Love this! I love usui, he's so awesome *_*

Special A - very beginning was a bit strange (they're so skinny!!) but it got a lot better later on. I started reading the manga since I found out that the anime covered veryyyyy little of the manga :( but I'm enjoying the manga (even though at times it's confusing trying to read since it's kind of "messy" ... I don't know how to explain it >.<)

I love all the animes I've watched so far :)

and I don't know if Avatar; the last airbender counts as anime? it was like the best show on nick!!! very good , I enjoyed it :)

and I also use to watch some Pokemon, and Dragonball Z , and digimon, and Yu gi oh , and things like that :)

I finished Fruits Basket not long ago. I miss it so much, it.. by far.. IS THE BEST ANIME I'VE EVER WATCHED. I WAS CRYING BECAUSE I FINISHED WATCHING IT AND COULDN'T WATCH IT ANYMORE D:

Currently, I'm watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn which is awesome, my favorite so fare! Only 95 episode left to watch though I don't want it to end though after Reborn, it's onto Tiger & Bunny.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourites~ (In order, ish. xD)

Clannad (And After Story too)

Death Note

Pretty Cure

Angel Beats!

Toradora

Air TV

Kanon

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

I can't really remember any more. x.x

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. Call me a sicko if you want but I love this anime. I never kept a straight face through one episode. Its too bad their is only 12 episodes TT_TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back