Favorite Anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Mario Brothers Super Show and Pokemon FTW! 8D

DEATH NOTE, ANGEL BEATS, BLEACH, BLACK BUTLER, SOUL EATER, SPICE&WOLF, MAID SAMA, AND HETALIA.

I recommend the "Tamagotchi!" anime, and "Sonic X" (a Sonic the Hedgehog anime). They are pretty funny and suitable for all ages.

I like Ultra Maniac, good starter anime.

For all those wanting funny but semi girly animes, watch my 2 favs: Full Moon Wo Sagashite and Fruits Basket! :D

(TM Edit: Don't forget you can edit your replies up to 24hrs after you've posted on the forums - no need to double post! ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, some people got me interested into Hetalia. (thanks Teri and TicTax. :p ) Still, I love the たまごっち!anime best. (I can't seem to find たまごっち!Episode 112. ;( )

Also, some people got me interested into Hetalia. (thanks Teri and TicTax. :p ) Still, I love the たまごっち!anime best. (I can't seem to find たまごっち!Episode 112. ;( )
Me too! (you think you're the only one who can read Japanese? :p ) And I'm thinking of checking out Hetalia as well... :mellow:

The only non-movie anime I've ever seen is Hetalia, which I love. So there. Hetalia.

EDIT:Computer made a dubble post ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back