Favorite medicine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't take medication.

Although pretty much everyone who knows me says I should. XD

I like tylenol junior because it doesn't taste gross! Those liquid caplet disgusting things are taste bud murder. :angry:

I mean like cough medicine and stuff
Oh. xD

I don't really have a favourite. I just get made to take this strawberry lime stuff. It's not a personal choice.

Well, my favorite tasting one is this kind that you get for ear infections, I don't remember what it's called. It's pink and lovely.

My favorite kind EVAR is this one that's like, these gigantic pills you swallow, and I like them because when I take them I get really lightheaded, and even more uncordinated than usual, if that's even possible.

As a result, mom does not allow me to take it anymore x0

Calpol 6 months+

It's strawberry. :3

Also,

A cough syrup stuff, tastes like blackcurrant

And an allergy thing, tastes like mint.

x3

Calpol 6 months+
It's strawberry. :3
CALPOL.

I remember that stuff. I love that stuff. I used to sometimes pretend I was ill just to get a little sachet of the strawberry kind. I was such an odd little girl. xD

Well, my favorite tasting one is this kind that you get for ear infections, I don't remember what it's called. It's pink and lovely.
I LIKE THAT TOO.

That's like...the only one I like. I haven't found another one that I don't mind taking, yet. Most medicine, to me, is disgusting.

Waitt...Cough drops are good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like liquid cherry medicine. O:

I hate it when the liquid is fast moving, I like it when it's grainy.

And I used to take this blueberry pain medicine! O: It was GOOD!

I think Tyelnol [spelling, I know.] Artirithis [sPELLING. Once again.] is good too. Not the taste or anything, but the quality, it stops pain fast.

I love Berocca! It's like lemonade, just weirder tasting and it makes me go a little crazier than usual. Although I hardly ever get to take it, and we don't have it in our house. I sorta used to sneak into the cupboards and have some even when I'm not sick.

I also love orange flavoured vitamin C tablets. They taste delicious, even though kids under 12 aren't allowed to have more than 2 a day. I usually have about 12, and that makes me go even spazzier. I once almost fainted cuz I took too many. They're just too addicting.

I like this orange cough syrup stuff.It tastes like orange soda.
I spilled orange soda on my carpet today. :)

anyways, I like..... like I said before, tylenol. This isn't really "medicine" but I love Vick's cough drops!

Im addicted to halls vitamin c coughdrops right now... THeyre so yummy... my cousin banned me from eating them when i dont have a cough

^ Same D<

I like the Mint/Vanilla Benadryl strips

and

The chewable alavert stuff

I like cough drops too :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the taste of all medicines. They're all disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back