Feel Like Smashing my Head with a Rock...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
Feh..I'm Not having a good Time, School, Family Problems, What should I start With, School?

I've been going to school more often...Well...Hardly often, but going nonetheless. But If I miss Anymore Days, I get Expelled. Or Get sent to a FosterHome, But my mom and I already Arranged that If anything were to ever happen, I already Know Where I'm going for a FosterHome if that happend.

And Family News? Feh. I'm starting to doubt that they Care. More I think about it, More I think I was a Mistake. thats what My grandma thinks right? And No, Not the Grandma that broke my arm(long story), The one Whom I actually thought cared.

In otherwords, I could Care less about my life. My grades are Dropping, Its surprising that the teachers actually passed me on to grade 9, seeing as my marks for Gr.8 were beyond failure.

As soon as i'm old enough to quit School, I am. Seeing as I couldn't care Less.

And also, My Grandma(the one I was just talking about) Is a Hypocrite. Saying that If I were to Dye my Hair black, Or if I wear Dark Makeup, Put Goth-Emo-Poetry for MSN Screen Name, or Have "Deppresive" Display pictures on MSN (yes. My grandma goes on msn, She's like 70 though. o_O) She automatically thinks that I'm gonna start Smoking, Drinking, Cutting like my cousin.

Maybe I should Start to pi** her off.

No...not really.

My sister was treated the same way when she was my age. When she was living with Dad's (Dad= desceased btw) Side of the Family , That Family treated her like Gold, But when she lived with her Mom (Different Moms, So...half sister) She was Basically the Black Sheep of the Family.

I'm in the Same situation.

[SIZE=7pt]Heck...Since My family (like grandma, and all them out in BC) hardly care about me....That makes me wonder If My Dad Actually cared. Or was it all an Act?[/SIZE]

And also, Don't any of you find it stupid that My grandma calls her cousin, Who lives in the Same town as me, and yet not call her own granddaughter, and no, She normally gives me and my mom the excuse saying "Well I tried but the Phone was busy" Thats Just Bull, Seeing as If the Computer is Connected, She could easily contact me or my mom(shes on both our MSN's) and tell us that she's gonna phone. Typical Excuse, (Note:Long Distance. From where she is in BritishColumbia(canada) to where I am in Manitoba(canada).

What Should I Do?

Last edited by a moderator:
You should talk to your mom and tell her how you feel.

Also, I know this sounds stupid, but maybe to let your pain out, maybe go to your room and cry- it'll realease your emotions a little.

You should talk to your mom and tell her how you feel.Also, I know this sounds stupid, but maybe to let your pain out, maybe go to your room and cry- it'll realease your emotions a little.
My mom Would Actually be one of the Last People I'd want to talk to.

I do that sometimes, Going to my room and crying.

Have you tried listening to music?

I'm so sorry to see you upset like this... I really am. *huggle*

Have you tried listening to music?I'm so sorry to see you upset like this... I really am. *huggle*
Yea. Heavy Metal (like, Where you can barely understand what they're saying unless you listen really carefully)Music Seems to be Helping a little bit sorta.

And thanks. ^^

First of all, if you want a better life you need to start caring about school. Dropping out will throw you life off track so much you may not be able to get back on. And if you do, it will take so much more efort than just staying in school will.

This may sound stupid but, take your anger and pain out by focusing on school. Have the mindset that you can show your mom and grandma wrong- that you can succeed, that you can get into a good job, that your life is worth it. Just because it's tough in this chapter of your life doesn't mean you have to ruin the next.

The situations we are put into only influences us- it doesn't make us so make the best out of life even if it's tough.

I think you should think about what YOU have done in your life for school: Have you been getting sick lately or often? That is one strict school of yours. Unlees of course if you were playing hooky. But getting sent to a Foster home? :D Why would they do that?And if you were getting sick often I would suggest of contacting a doctor.

Family: Why would your gramma think you are gonna turn goth and smoke and cut? Maybe something is just upsetting you.Just please don't take it out on your family.Im sorry about what's happening to your family.

Talk to a school counselor. They will help you.

You shouldn't quit school. You should just study harder, and do your best. School leads to college. College is basically where you start your life as an adult. Without college, you would just be someone without any money. You really couldn't meet a boy without online dating or some other form.

I'm sure your parents care about you. If they didn't, you would be at that Fosters Home or in an orphanage right now, not able to post us on the latest here.

Seriously- talking to a school counselor can solve all of your problems. They are professionals, and are there to help you. And if you need extra help, you can contact each teacher that you are having trouble with and then they will help you understand the subject more.

Acid~rain, doesnt your mom have an acount here? why dont you talk to her over PM about this? remember, it will hurt you more if you put your self down, but you will feel beter if you pick your self back up. Maybe if you think your life is so bad, you should talk to a school administrater, they mightbe able to help you. Justthink positive and good things may come your way :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

Glad to help, Jenny

Personally i think you should think of your future and think how YOU want to live.

start focusing on school and prove your family wrong..

prove to them that you are smart and can succed.[sp?]

Acid~rain, doesnt your mom have an acount here? why dont you talk to her over PM about this? remember, it will hurt you more if you put your self down, but you will feel beter if you pick your self back up. Maybe if you think your life is so bad, you should talk to a school administrater, they mightbe able to help you. Justthink positive and good things may come your way  :D   ;)
Glad to help, Jenny
Yes. But Why Would I PM her When I live in the Same House as her?

@TamaLover:

Talk to a school counselor. They will help you. I'm sure your parents care about you. If they didn't, you would be at that Fosters Home or in an orphanage right now, not able to post us on the latest here
School Counselors where I live, Don't help.

And I'm sure your parents care about you.
Parent. My Dad is Deceased.

@tamachick1200:

Why would your gramma think you are gonna turn goth and smoke and cut? Maybe something is just upsetting you.Just please don't take it out on your family.Im sorry about what's happening to your family
Because My Cousin Went through The Exact Same thing when she was my age.

Then She Started Smoking, And Cutting.

My Grandma'd Most likely Think that I'd end up the Same way.

Heck, She freaks out even if I wear Dark clothes and make-up.

She expects me to be Her Lil' Girly Grand Daughter Forever, pretty much.

I think you should think about what YOU have done in your life for school: Have you been getting sick lately or often? That is one strict school of yours. Unlees of course if you were playing hooky. But getting sent to a Foster home?  Why would they do that?And if you were getting sick often I would suggest of contacting a doctor
No, I'm Not Sick.

@ Acid~Rain:

I've read through this topic and I can see a lot of friendly, helpful replies offering you support and advice from people who care about you.

If you are not in the right frame of mind to consider any of them right now or use them as tools to generate ideas for other ways to solve some of your problems, I suggest you leave them and come back and consider them another time.

For now I am going to close this thread and refer you to this extract from the TamaTalk site rules which also offers some useful advice:

We do care for you emotional, psychological and mental health but recommend that you discuss these issues with a responsible adult e.g. parent, friend, teacher, minister, counsellor, doctor, police or ambulance officer. They will be in a better position to provide you with the emotional and psychological support that you require.
Remember also there are a number of professional, ANONYMOUS & CONFIDENTIAL telephone and online counselling services available to you:

International Child Helpline - Global portal for all child help line's around the world. Just select your country to find out what help is available for you.

Kids Help Line Australia - Phone, email and chatroom counselling.

ChildLine UK - Phone counselling

Nineline USA - Phone, email and forum counselling

Kids Help Phone Canada - Telephone and forum counselling.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back