Fifa World Cup 2010 - SOUTH AFRICA!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Absolutely not. They're playing the same as they have for the past thirty years. It's boring, they've got no sparkle.
I know that's sadly true. I just hope they do, because I'm English.

Well, I live here in England, but I don't support them for just several reasons, I suppose. Obviously, my nationality is South African and since it's the first time the World Cup's been hosted in an African nation and also because they're actually in it this year, I support them, even though I know they probably won't do well at all.

I also think that a lot of their players are so overpaid. Like, they earn way more than better players just because of where they live.

And just because it's always the same with England, their playing style and such, like I said.

Still, good luck to them.

Hi, i don´t know where do post this ,

Does anyone know how to make their own football

shirt with your name?

I´ve notice a few people does have that kind of shirts on their websites.

^^ Well, I got mine from a big sports retailer like JJB, Sports World etc. And so you get the shirt you want, then you pay a little extra for a player's name and then a little more than that for your own name.

Nooooooo. Bafana Bafana are out!

At least they won against France and went out on a high, anyway, though :)

A)Mexico and Uruguay

B)Argentina and Greece

C)USA and England

D)Germany and Australia

E)Japan and Denmark

F)Italy and New Zealand

G)Brazil and Portugal

H)Spain and Honduras

Group A: South Africa and France

Group B: Argentina and South Korea

Group C: England and USA

Group D: Germany and Australia

Group E: Denmark and Japan

Group F: Italy and New Zealand

Group G: North Korea and Portugal

Group H: Spain and Switzerland

New Zealand drew with Italy.

Go New Zealand :D

Just becuase I live there. -shiftyeyes-

NOOOOOOOO!

England is out!

I was going to support USA if england went out, but now they're out too!

:(

I think Argentina will win the world cup.

nooooo, I'm so nervous for Netherlands vs. Brazil tomorrow!

Netherlands NEEDS to win :S

if they don't..I'll cheer for Ghana, I really like them too.

I was glad to see many people said New Zealand in Group F as I am a New Zealander, but now we're out. I'm going for Algeria if they're still in because it's the team I'm in for our school's Soccer World Cup. Algeria all the way!!!!

I was glad to see many people said New Zealand in Group F as I am a New Zealander, but now we're out. I'm going for Algeria if they're still in because it's the team I'm in for our school's Soccer World Cup. Algeria all the way!!!!
Algeria didn't get past the group stage..?

Come on Germany! <3

Oh. I didn't know. That's why I said if they're still in it.

Now England's out, Germany ftw.

People at school would probably shoot me for that comment, since Germany got us out. Aha.

Still cheering for the same team I've been cheering for since the beginning, Holland :)

My family and I were all for Argentina, but unfortunately Germany killed them a few days ago in the quarter finals, gah.

So now I'm cheering for Spain :D

I'm so excited for the finals! And soooo pumped that Netherlands are in it, since we've never won a World Cup before! *crosses fingers*

I was all for Brazil. As usual.

But now I'm rooting for the Netherlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back