Fifa World Cup 2010 - SOUTH AFRICA!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I don't think they're going to win. I'd love them to, but Spain thrashed Germany last night and Holland have been playing boring football. Yeah, it's got them this far, but I'm not sure that it'll work against the Spanish.

I'm so glad Spain won the World Cup - although they took long enough to score that goal.

Before the game started I thought Netherlands would probably win it but they were making so many fouls - I just get fed up with dirty football play :angry:

^ What TM said.

Yay!~ I am very, very happy.

You could see the protest that Netherlands made after Spain scored. When they did, I started screaming. I also hate dirty play. There were a total of 40 (Not including today) Yellow Cards in the World Cup. (Ever since 1930)

This was my face when Spain scored: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:

and I was not happy.

I did want Netherlands to win.

:huh:

I was pretty sad, and so was my dad since he's from Holland and really wanted them to win. Netherlands have never won before and we came so clooose! :'(

Haha I think we got...28 fouls ? Every player must've had a yellow card. The ref just...didn't like us.. and that is why we lost. ;P

I'm happy for Spain though...I loved the guy on their team with the really bouncy hair, hehe. But the video of the people in Amsterdam was so sad.. the little children crying, and some people painted their houses orange, and bought orange cars ! =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back