first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinmonki92

Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering what age you were when you had ur first kiss?!?!?

im 14 and i had mine @ 12 .....

is that wierdo(early) or did most of you have one be4

please reply to the topic with your answer!

thanx guys

I can't remember. But I know I was in Primary School. I was going out with this boy and it's the thing you do in Primary school when you're going out with them on and off from about year 3. It's pretty stupid looking at it now..

Romanticaly, no. And I don't plan to either. I don't want to waste it on some stupid guy that will go and cheat on me the next day. I mean, what a total waste? Some people might say I'm prude or something if I had been dating someone for even a year without kissing them but I want my kiss to actualy MEAN something. So I'll wait. It may even be after highschool, I don't know, but it's important and I just don't want to throw it away.

Agreed with Tamaw/pants. I don't want to waste mine on a loser who, wont care is you will. Though I knwo who does care... *Dreamy look*

i was only 4 this little boy who i liked kissed me and picked a flower for me from the preeschool garden :) so cute!

No, I'm not there yet. If a guy wants to kiss me, I tell him to wait 'till we can get to know eachother some more. I'm 12, and maybe next year I'll have my first kiss. But for now, I'm fine without. :rolleyes:

Same with me! He take's things really fast. I am only 12, and think that it would feel a little awkward. But I want to know what it would feel like!

There's this guy that I like and I really like him and I think he likes me back and I wanna kiss him but we're never alone.I'm either surrounded by mean girls who can tell when we're about to kiss and then swarm around me to stop it and his friends don't know we're about to but they also swarm around him too. I want him to kiss me!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back