first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened a day before I was 12.

It was at the movies, and my.. *shivers* boyfriend and I sitting together, and all my friends were all down the row [about 20 of us that night] and my friend kept whispering to me "He wants to kiss you!" so I'm all "Uhh,," It was awkward. Anyways all his guy friends kept bugging him, and all my friends kept bugging me, so he leans over and whispers "Wanna just do it so they'll shut up?" and I said "Uhh, okay?" and at the end of the movie we turned and pecked eachother on the lips. It was quick, but all my friends seen, lmfao.

I'm not with him anymore. It's complicated. We're still friends, and I still get teased about it, haha.

I haven't had a real kiss before but, haha story time, In fifth grade there was this girl we shall call her B and she told my best friend that the day that she kisses me she will drop dead so my best friend kissed meh on the cheek :]

Unfortunately my first kiss is yet to happen. Actually, I don't think a guy's ever loved me, but hopefully it will happen soon. Maybe I'll get it for Valentine's day(it's unlikely, but anything's possible!)

haha y first kiss was age 3. We were dared by our older sisters so we hid i the bathroom and actually FRENCH KISSED! i dont knw how we knew how to but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back