first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent had my first kiss yet, but i am about 2 turn twelve and i think that when u are 12 it wouldnt be cute anymore.
its always cute for some girls!!

I was 13..which i am now..but it didnt feel right(he rushed things)so i guess it really wasnt a REAL kiss.. :lol:

i never kiss!!!! boys are ugly! ewwww!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

i am 17 years old and i cannot find a partner!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was this year with my boyfriend :) I was 14 :3

We've been together for 7 months today! ^_^

I prefer not to kiss any boys yet. I like staying pure. That mean no intercourse but kissing only attracts the opposite gender. So I guess my answer is : I haven't had a kiss yet. ( Not including those related to me ). :furawatchi:

- Peace Pearl

Extra Note: I'm 11. Going to be 12 in February.

:eek: when i was 4 a boy came over to my house, went to my bed, and layed one on me. :p pretty funny. his name was cody and i thought it was disgusting! :wacko:

'Twas 13, in the middle of class, in front of the teacher, and a whole bunch of my friends, and I wasn't even dating the guy. Then an hour later, the entire school knew about it. Don't it sound like a great first kiss? *sigh*

I had my first kiss in Kindergarten and my boyfriend in Kindergarten too

I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend 'till I'm 14 or 15.I would totally get busted if I had a lip lock.(although theirs this hottie trhat likes me :blink: )

I go to a girls only school so no I havent had my first kiss. I nearly had 2 boyfriends through my years at primary but not now. I wish I did have a boyfriend though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back