first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Know. We've known eachother since Pre-K and were in 4th grade now. She likes me too. the first kiss will be soon ^_^
Fourth grade? Personaly I think that is WAY to young, but I'm not your mom. xP

I ALMOST got my first kiss tonight! (more details in my 'Slow Dancing/Boy-Girl Parties topic) From 2 different boys! *huge smile*

I Know. We've known eachother since Pre-K and were in 4th grade now. She likes me too. the first kiss will be soon :)
Wow. I'm an Eigth grader, and I had to wait untill this year to get a tiny little peck. A little young, but I guess if you guys really like eachother......uhm.. *no comment*

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had a first kiss yet, or even a boyfriend. I may be the only senior girl in my school that hasn't. LOL

*BaBi*

Wow. I'm an Eigth grader, and I had to wait untill this year to get a tiny little peck. A little young, but I guess if you guys really like eachother......uhm.. *no comment*
First kisses are getting younger, and younger :angry: . It's the same for other things, children as young as 7 can recognise things that they probably shouldn't.

forgot when but we lived on the same street and one time on the way home we pretended to chase each other and he ran round a cornor and he kissed me lmao lol

Try Spin the bottle, Truth or dare (use dare),sweet talk. they all work to get the kiss. LOL!! I almost got mine yesterday

Try Spin the bottle, Truth or dare (use dare),sweet talk. they all work to get the kiss. LOL!! I almost got mine yesterday
I wouldn't suggest those types of games. I think that's a cheap and pathetic way to get a kiss. xP

I'm 12 and not had my first kiss (My parents don't count!!). But. There is this boy I really REALLY like and I really want to kiss him. I might. But the problem is, him and my best friend are practically a couple. I think they are now, infact. :lol: :lol: *cries* I hate him for spending so much time with my friend (aka hogging her), and for not liking me back (he knows I like him), and at the same time I want to marry him (he know that too- I let him see my list of who I wanted to marry, and he's at the top.) ?! BTW he is 13.

can someone (who has experienced it) tell me what the first kiss feels like?

LOL my signature is about my crush

LOL!!!!!! my best friend's little brother (1st grader) kissed a 4th grader on the bus!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back