first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's this guy that I like and I really like him and I think he likes me back and I wanna kiss him but we're never alone.I'm either surrounded by mean girls who can tell when we're about to kiss and then swarm around me to stop it and his friends don't know we're about to but they also swarm around him too. I want him to kiss me!!!!!!
Just do what my older sister did:

Go into a cemetery, under a tree, and just relax together, snuggle w/ e/o (aww) and at the right time either he'll kiss you or you kiss him.

Because y'know what... I'm pretty sure the mean girls and his friends wouldn't swarm you where dead people are!! ;)

Just do what my older sister did:
Go into a cemetery, under a tree, and just relax together, snuggle w/ e/o (aww) and at the right time either he'll kiss you or you kiss him.

Because y'know what... I'm pretty sure the mean girls and his friends wouldn't swarm you where dead people are!! ;)
The whole story to that is VERY interesting and romantic...

I was 15. Describing the circumstances would take too long, but to make a long story short, we were somewhere where we could've easily gotten caught. So the kiss didn't last that long. Right now I'm just going with the flow. If I get another kiss so be it.

I never kissed anyone exept my mum and dad so I never had a first kiss and i dont plan to do it!And same as Caterpie I think its gross kissing someone thats not related to me!
You may say that now, but kissing is the best thing ever. You will change your mind. You may not think it now, but believe me, YOU WILL.

C~M

You may say that now, but kissing is the best thing ever. You will change your mind. You may not think it now, but believe me, YOU WILL.
C~M
I was watching Dr. Phil a couple weeks ago (yes I watch Dr. Phil =P ) and there was some girl around late twentys or early thirtys and she thought kissing was the grossest thing ever, like she would cringe watching someone kiss and she hasn't had a boy friend for very long because she doesn't believe in showing affection with kissing.

That was random, but anyways kissing is varied from person to person, some people like it a lot and others not so much.

(Love the avie by the way C~M)

MY first kiss was when I was 7-ish. But I wouldn't count it as being a real first kiss, because it was with this creepy dude in year 5 (when I was in year 2) who said he was in love with me o_O Practically child abuse.

Aside from that, I haven't had a first kiss. I'm gonna wait until the time (and the guy) is right until I go down that alley. I don't want to remember my first kiss as being with some creepy loser.

Haha :(  

Well, I'm now 14, almost 15...and I'm not aloud to date untill I'm 16 (Part of my religion I'm LDS/Mormon)

And I haven't had my first kiss yet..I will soon though :wub:

-NINJA
Take your time with it. I'm not of the mormon/LDS religion but I waited until I was 17 to have my first kiss (it was actually more of a spur of a moment thing).

i had my first kiss at like 5 it was actually an accident this boy and i were playing and i fell then he fell on me

I had my first kiss over cake~♥

I was about 5-6, i was playing with my friends at a birthday party, this boy was picking a slice of cake, and some rough kids shoved me as they ran past.

I know, awkward. :)

I haven't ever had a kiss, although *gasp* I do like this one guy and FINALLY we are talking to eachotehr....who knows what could happen (ps i'm 13)

WTF! U R A MIDGET!I AM IN 6TH GRADE!

but if ed was real and came to my school(and was 12 again) then in that case...

*drool*

...eeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...

and im talking about edward elric from fullmetal alchemist
No Spam, please. ;) Keep the Replies as polite as you can.

i havent yet, im 12, and i havent... but there is a guy in my class and hes cute, and i kinda like him, and i think he likes me, so... i never know what will happen, right? :)

[SIZE=14pt]Um.....I had mine when I was either four or five with ,my best friend at the time, Chance.French too. >///////>;;;;[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back