first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first kiss was the best several seconds of my life. Chris, my boyfriend, made the first move (I was too shy) and well, if you wanna know how it went, here's how:

Me and Chris were in my room sitting on my bed. At first we were just talking. Next thing I knew Chris has grabbed my face and kissed me. No it wasn't a french kiss, just an awesome peck kiss that lasted several seconds.

C~M

Tamaw/Pants was right with what she said about it wanting to be special but i think my first kiss was really specaial it happened early this year with my best friend (yes my best friend is a boy) and we have been going out since and it has been a reliable relationship i think i did the right thing and made the right choice. so its ok to have your first kiss when your young just make sure your makin the right decission when you finally decide to coz i think i did

No I haven't (I wish!).

The thing is, I don't even know how to kiss properly. o_O I'm always afraid that when my day comes to kiss somebody, I'll look like a fool because I wont know how...*sigh*

hey guys!!!!!!!!!!
A friendly greeting is always OK, but things that are off-topic in the forums are not. Please don't spam. Stay on topic. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys!!!!!!!!!!
This is complet SPAm. Please stay on topic.

BACK TO TEH TOPIC:

I was kinda wrong, the day Im supposed to go out with C (my best friend K's bro) is tommorow not today. The creepy thing is tomorrow is also K's birthday... Im kinda creeped out. It kinda ovious to me that C likes me a lot- and I like C quite a bit too... so Im kind of nervous to find out what happends tomorrow. It might really happen, it might not.

It didnt happen... Im not suprised.The only thing I heard that really works there is da origional lovetest. and it said... well... that we were perfect soulmates XD
Yah,that lovetest is kinda unacurate lol.

The origional lovetest,whats that?

Still haven't had my first kiss// :(

Yah,that lovetest is kinda unacurate lol.The origional lovetest,whats that?

Still haven't had my first kiss// :(
da one on teh front page of www.lovetest.com is da origional love test. Its creepy. We like quite a few of the same stuff and we hang out quite a bit... he also seems to like me quite a bit...

O,i've taken that test :angry: I like how it puts your name in the question :wacko:
I know... I didn't like it when they put it in teh one question though- it made me want to barf... just the way it was worded I like dping that with random things like bvg44, nd then putting random answers..

I never kissed anyone exept my mum and dad so I never had a first kiss and i dont plan to do it!And same as Caterpie I think its gross kissing someone thats not related to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never kissed anyone exept my mum and dad so I never had a first kiss and i dont plan to do it!And same as Caterpie I think its gross kissing someone thats not related to me!
Um... I never said that. I said a question on da original lovetest was nasty. It wasnt kiss- it was something that was very, um, disturbing...

Id like to get kissed, but that COMPLETLY depends on from who though. There is only a few people I wouldnt mind one from. Other than that, Id tell them not to, or if I despise them- Id tell them to take a hike and get the heck away from me. That would be if they even got a yard away from me too...

Yeah, to certain people, Im not the nicest person- XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back