First World Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My leg is realllly itchy because scratches itch while they're healing, and I have two big scratches on my leg x.x I have to prevent myself from scratching them XD

I just bought really good nasal spray for my al,ergies, but i have to wait 6 more hours to use it because I used the less effective type that I already had before I left to buy it.

I tried to play with my sim, but somehow she's stuck in a glitch-mob. There's two dogs and two other people all in the same spot, and none of them can move away from the group, so I can't go home to save the new kittens!

I want to play Animal Crossing: City Folk, but my Wii can't read Animal Crossing: City Folk disc for some reason.. :(

One of my dolls really needs some serious wiring right now because he keeps kicking and slapping me in the face when I try to pose him for photos... OTL

The fact that the old Superbook isn't on demand on CBN's website. :(

There isn't a normal soundtrack for Animal Crossing. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I married off my Kuchipatchi on my P's and he has a son and I keep confusing his name with his dad's name

Holding the door open for someone and they take forever to go through

I have a good idea but I think others will think it's stupid

Also I'm confused about who I am

And I've been really hungry lately even though I've been eating a lot

My nose is itchy and it hurts from being scratched too much

also I really want some P's gashapons but i have no idea where to get one and how much they might cost

also i got a toothache from drinking a can of Pepsi :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back