First World Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rba9SaL.png

This happened...

There's gonna be a fireworks show tomorrow in ACNL at 7PM tomorrow! :)

But I'll have to wait for church to be over to even watch the fireworks on that game.. :(

I must ask my mom for some advice for using online bank stuffs today, but I am too nervous to do so.

The moment when you reach for the controller but the cat is sleeping on my lap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to play a game but I seriously don't know what game I feel like playing, so I end up playing nothing all day because I'm spending said day deciding what to play.

My parents don't seem to let me buy a 3ds. >o> With what logic my brother can spent more than 700 euros on at least four gaming consoles, but I can't even buy one for 200? Also, the money I thought about buying with are in fact my own, while the money that had been spent on my brother's consoles weren't his.

/rant

I wanna make a Piano cover for this OP:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

But I keep getting nervous when I try to record...:<

I downloaded NoScript for firefox just for a little more security, and there are a lot of sites I visit that need scripts to function properly...

Allow TamaTalk

Allow YouTube

Alow Niconico

Allow DeviantArt

Allow Crunchyroll

Allowing so many sites, it's a pain. ( ≧Д≦)

I have an appointment with a dentist on Wednesday, and I'm going to get local anesthesia for getting both of my back teeth patched (once again, I don't know if that's the correct word for that), and the anesthesia is going to be given through a syringe. I am very afraid of syringes, and my friends keep telling me that it hurts. I admit that I've cried because of the stress more than I'm supposed to.

i had to cancel an appointment yesterday because i wasn't feeling well and i still feel bad that i had to do that

When you download japanese zip files and extract them only to notice all the files are in corrupted Japanese.

âéü[âVâçâôô╟é▌ì₧é▌é╔é┬éóé─.txt for example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back