First World Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make an intentionally terrible program in Visual Studio

Try to finish it

SignTool.exe could not be found

My nose is stuffy.

I hurt my ankle swimming yesterday.

I'm in between jobs right now, so I can't buy any Tamagotchi related stuff.

The awesome shirt I bought yesterday has the seams of its left sleeve so loose the thread came out, so I guess I'll have to go and switch it in the store. I wonder if they still have the correct sizes left...

Yet another female tamagotchi born on my Tamagotchi P. (I want a boy tama)

When you try to find the TV remote and all you find are these remotes.

900636b.jpg
31nH9NZScVL._SY300_.jpg
81SXXVI8-9L._SX425_.jpg

I have to cut my hair tomorrow and I've been working really hard to grow it out but split ends and AARGH

Wireless controllers....

...but that's an easy fix.

PS-Setup-Connect-Controller.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I like to ride pillion on the motorbike of my friend, it's always kinda irritating how all my clothes (and especially my backpack) smell like gasoline for quite a while.

I recently switched to mainly Opera (because firefox has been acting strange lately, and chrome is a botnet browser so I refuse to use it.)

and my cookies are disabled..

..and I can't be bothered enabling them right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I accidentally broke the most important button of my coat; the one that attaches the cuff together, (I have no idea how to explain, though) so without that specific button it looks really awful now.

I recently switched to mainly Opera (because firefox has been acting strange lately, and chrome is a botnet browser so I refuse to use it.)

and my cookies are disabled..

..and I can't be bothered enabling them right now.
*tries to clear cookies*

Obliterate the following items from... wait a minute is this chrome?

*uninstalls*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back