First World Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I 'can't' afford the custom iD or 4U faceplate that I want this month as I'm too busy buying presents for other people!

I feel quite privileged when I actually have 3 new Tamas right now and actually can't decide which one to run next!

(running a P's, deciding between Princess Spacey iD L, M!X, and maybe the Angel Gotch if I can fix the screws!)

everytime I install a new VDP (as soon as I can) I realize I have a character that's already an adult in my P's...

my Lumia 535 randomly stops my favorite song in half everytime I listen from a general playlist, but not from a custom playlist..

completely

I learnt how to make loom bands tama cases but each one I make falls apart shortly after finishing...

I was suppossed to write something in my diary but I, in spite of having plenty of time today, forgot completely...

There are too many cute things on etsy and I can't buy them all.

My cat likes to sleep under my blankets, and she always bites my legs.

My cellular data ran out for the ipad, so now I have to cling to any WiFi source I can find TTnTT

when my hair gets wet in the rain and it ruins my perfect curl

plus i lose all spatial awareness and run into things :mellow:

I'm not 18 for another two months so I can't get a credit card without a parent cosigning, and they won't cosign.

So I can't order the tamagotchis I want to.

My month-old Lenovo Ideapad 300 keeps getting bluescreens at least 5 times a day ;< it likes getting one when I'm trying and updating my log :< I spent most of my savings on this ;_;

I'm hungry but I'm too lazy to order pizza....for delivery. What is my life.

When you cancel it and it even stalls even on cancelling.

IxepRwH.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Because it's my last few weeks of school before I start doing internships I'm crazy busy. Got ill this week, missed some lessons and am now behind on schedule. I'll have to work this weekend now because of a deadline next tuesday and I'm therefore missing my only nieces (twins) first birthday. :(

having hours cut from work but I want to work more cause I'm bored at home and I want more money.

And then being at work I just want to go home and play with my tamas.

When you wanna watch a video/listen to music on YouTube but the playback keeps loading because it tries to load it to the highest quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanting to play Sims but not even being bothered to use the little brain power it takes to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back