FullBlownWitch's Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
81st post and 5th page!!!!

Good evening, ladies/gents/Tamagotchis!

How are you all? :)

My little Angel (ha) has been really quiet since 330pm when she got her last post, a bit of fortune, woot.

She's not made a peep or anything since.

So I think I am going to get supper started, perhaps - Whipped potatoes with shredded cheese, chicken breasts, fresh veggies and a bit of gravy?

How does that sound, guys?

I'll be bringing my little Angel (again, ha) into the kitchen with me to watch me wash-up and then get cookin'! :) Hopefully she approves and maybe I see if the Shop has anything feasty that she can have like the hubby and I will be having! :) I think she'll be having her bath around 530pm too, so I might try to get her some supper before her bath.

Now, just checking the store now, found a grand piano for 28k GP, a pear, a bottle of milk, and a TICKET TO CANADA!!, for 12k GP.

Perhaps it was because I never got a chance to run my v4 into even the SECOND gen, but I wasn't aware that the v4 could get anything higher than 9999 points... Like the v3 and v2.

I'm assuming that has changed then, eh?

Alright loves - peace out for now! :)

PS - Whoever voted for my log and brought it down to 4 stars, please message me with the reason WHY. I would like to keep my log at 5 stars, as I think I am doing very well. Instead of rating badness, how about you message me and let me know what is going on, so that I can fix it. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning guys!

I appreciate that everyone came out to vote on my log, but unfortunately it's still a 4 star rating. This really, really upsets me.

Instead of knowing what it is that I am doing incorrectly, or badly, my entire log is getting rated for other people to see. No one will want to read it, and I'll have lost my tama-readers. Yes the log is for ME, so that I can look back on it and it's a daily goal that I have, but... I also like knowing that I can entertain those of you who choose to read it. And 4 stars just makes it look.. so undesirable :(

I've got some random pictures for you, since Angel went to sleep so early *8pm* last night, and I didn't get a chance to log before she went to bed.

9bkqq8.jpg

2lc7gyh.jpg

xp0ocl.jpg

21puzk.jpg

Hey guys

sorry for the almost 2 days delay - LOTS has happened, but I just got home from a night over with my mother and my grandmother, so I'll be back in a little bit after I've had the chance to sit down, relax, get some tea and hang with my hubby.

I've got lots of pictures, lots of stories and giggles :)

Will be back in a couple hours!

Hey guys,

Was just updating and uploading, when I started to think and wonder -

If I am going to start working soon, full time of course, as per usual - as well as start schooling again, will I be able to handle the v4 Tama? Should I revert back to the v3? Where jobs and schooling,etc are not involved, because looking at course work, and number of hours spent at work and breaks, etc - there is going to be very little time where I am going to be able to handle the v4 for it's needs in regards to school and jobs. I would feel terrible to have those features and not utilize them...

Thoughts? Your opinion and such would be greatly appreciated for tomorrow night, or even before I head to bed is when I would make the switch, because as much as I LOVE Angel, and the v4, it would be pretty pathetic to have a v4 and log everyday after school/work about nothing, in regards to her features, her job, her schooling, etc...

Thanks guys!!

Edit - who knows as well - once it all gets started, if I am running the v3, I might be able to look on the time I have, the routine and schedule and realize that I have enough spare time to take care of the v4 and just download Angel again and take off from there... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening, guys, gals and all loved Tamagotchi!

I just wanted to let you know that after even more deliberation, I have decided to start up the v3, which will definitely cause me to lose all my readers, since I've heard how "boring" the v3 is, compared to all other versions, since it "only" has the store, and Tamatown.com, not the jobs, music stars, etc.

So, my bad, but I am doing it because I cannot stand the fact that I may be neglecting my Tama and it`s needs over schooling, career work, pieces of mail and visits from the king. And I`ll tell you, the Robber is just such a pain in the tookus. I just feel terrible. I wasn`t able to spend much time with Angel today because I was with mum and nan, and I came back and she was angry cause she hadn`t gone to work and missed out on 2 different pieces of mail and oh my goodness. I felt like I had to catch up after only being gone for an hour. It really upset me. Probably more than it should, but I was watching v3 reviews and it made my decision easy, that I will still have the thrill of taking care of my Tamagotchi, and having the points, the store and the occasional trip to the FABUUUULOUS TamaTown.com, and not have that over-hanging worry and doubt of whether I can maintain it`s needs as it`s own functioning adult. Frig, I`m trying to be my own adult, let alone raise one complete with job, HAHA!!

I am sorry if I have upset anyone, please do not rate my log less because of this, just stop reading it if you`re no longer interested. I just don`t want the log or my Tama to become a chore with so many things like that, when I do have other things that need to take precedence over a 3 volt pet. I LOVE my Tamagotchi(s), you know this, but I also don`t want to give myself mental health issues over it`s care... hahaha

:)

I`m going to get some water, a shower and possibly a mug of tea, and then I am going to hatch my v3.

Wish me luck, and I do hope that you continue to read!

Goooooooooooooooooood morning, my fabulous tama-lovers!!

How are you all?

I'm doing well. Woke at the crack of dawn and am getting my clean on! hahaha.

My little Ayrk woke at exactly 8am, which is different for me since the last two Tamagotchi in the log woke at 9am-10am. So he's keeping me on his toes, so excited.

Just before he crawled into bed last night, he turned into - Mizutamatchi, SO CUTE. And one of my favourite toddlers; I don't know if he's apart of the "Good" or "Bad" care package of characters, so if any of you know, let me know. He'll evolve either before he goes to bed tonight, (as he went to bed at midnight last night) or when he wakes tomorrow morning since his birthing took place SO late in the evening. Well, 3-4 hours after his original bedtime.. hahaha

Okay, I've got a tonne of things to do today, so I am going to head out, and post pictures when I get them!

2vl7kaa.jpg

16lbfie.jpg

Good evening guys!!

I hope you're all doing well, as well as your Tamas! Of course!

I am just making a quick appearance with a couple pictures and a stats update on our lovely little Aryk!

So far, I've caught him rolling around, which is so cute haha, but he's been so well behaved, in general. It's amazing.

Here are the pictures, and then I shall post his stats!

2myyagi.jpg

29z5res.jpg

2w6ylgo.jpg

n3m00o.jpg

Good morning guys!!

Sorry for the lack of post last night before bed, I was exhausted after being up so early and being on the gogogo.

So unfortunately, when I hit the sheets, I managed to get a couple shots of my little Ayrk sleeping.

And then this morning, I took a shot right after I went in to check on him, since 8am, I figured he'd be waking, and I saw that he was in bed, sleeping, but had grown!!

Into - Young Mametchi.

*Edit* Mind the fact that my thumb looks like death, I jammed it in the drawer yesterday and I am so sorry, because I didn't know that I caught my thumb in those pictures. Don't be grossed out or get angry with me. I didn't think I had it, and now you have an explanation why.

And also mind the fact that I have saran wrap (plastic wrap) on my Tamagotchi, because I can't find any of those little shell protectors, and I don't have the ability nor resources to get the screen protectors or anything yet. So I have silly plastic wrap around it just to make it a little more difficult for anything to happen.

So last night -

illwxu.jpg

sx12t2.jpg

And this morning!

286zxcg.jpg

Good evening, loves.

How are you all??

I'm finally back in the apartment, and I don't have a lot of news, my little Ayrk is fantastic! He's so low maintenance, I don't know how or why, he's so quiet and just so happy on his own.

I bought him a wig and got him the ink pen and the CLOOONEEEE, and the umbrella!

So we've been busy, playing on the bus and just waiting around for some of those meetings to start. It's been hilarious.

I am almost completely over my fear of being spotted in public with my Tamagotchi, it's fantastic. :D Love it!

I have a couple pictures for you, sweets. It's little Ayrk having a bath! I'm hoping to catch him later or tomorrow morning, brushing his teeth.

xdfn8w.jpg

125on11.jpg

Hey guys!

I just realized that I never posted my Aryk's stats for you!!! Oh I feel terrible. I wanted to mention it earlier. Definitely didn't. Obviously.

He's fast asleep now, so I'll post them now, so sorry!!

Hungry - * * * *

Happy - * * * *

Training - | | | | | |

Age - 1 yr

LBS - 22

Name - Aryk

Points - 505gp (I was up to almost 1k but I wanted to buy a few things, so now I have 505, haha)

Also - I am fighting the desire to turn back the clock and build up lots of points and over-feed my Ayrk just for kicks and giggles so that I can get lots of points in hopes to get a couple tickets for a trip or something.

But, I probably shouldn't. I NEVER enjoy messing with the lives of my Tamagotchi, it makes me SO sad.

:(

Oh

My

Good

Giddy

Aunt.

I have some sort of issue or something.

I am SO confused!!!

I was laying in bed, just waiting to fall asleep, when I felt almost heart-broken over the fact that I still miss my Tama-Go. I hate the size of it, but I just.. I don't know. They're so low maintenance, which is perfect for someone who works full-time when I am working, (because right now the economy is hjlsdvnldsiglerianvjnhrg) and going to school.

And yes, I dooooo hate the size, as per usual, because it's just so.. frigin BIG, and inconvenient, but at the same time... I manage to carry around my BlackBerry Bold all the time, or tucked into my pocket, and have an Acadian purse/small messenger bag with that pouch that I was talking about before, and I've already checked to see if the Tama-Go fits into it. It fits better than the v3, haha.

I enjoy the "older" Tamagotchi toys, but I do enjoy the fun and fabulous features they put into the newer ones.

Although - How you can see the outside of your house on the Tama-Go, I don't know, anyone know how that is possible?! I heard and read that this is possible, I've yet to find a way.

Anyway, even longer story short - I am thinking that maybe I could start my Tama-Go, and basically just grow some balls, like all the other awesome people on here that don't give a hooey about the size or what people say or think. Especially around school, the general public, and work.

If you could all PM me with your thoughts, that would be greatly appreciated. Truly. Because I genuinely miss my Tama-Go. Despite all the cons that I managed to bring forth myself... I miss it.

Edit - I started it about 10 minutes ago, downloaded it and was greeted with my little S'Matchi, and I almost squeed, hahahaha. As well as the background, and the ability to go to the park and all those other things. Not to mention, the screen is so much bigger. Which I didn't think was possible, that it was just the casing that differed in size - yet the screen is so much bigger that it's a little shocking, and yet so pleasant! :)

So I changed the date, time and made sure the lights were off, and am now just watching him sleep, the little Z going back and forth, up and down. Love it. And as long as me deactivating it didn't do too much damage towards the aging process and regular process of hatching, etc - my S'Matchi will end up being able to go to the Date Place tomorrow where we can find him a wife, and move onto the 3rd generation! :) Yay!

See?? Look how excited I am getting over this? Because of all the features, all the things I can do and perform and play with my Tama-Go. And it is still simplistic and fun-loving, just as I have seen so many people say.

2he9ht5.jpg

Alright guys, I'm exhausted, and thirsty, so I am going to log for the night, and look forward to your thoughts and opinions tomorrow morning - I freaking miss my Tama-Go. How sad is that? hahaha. So - disregard all the jumping around that I've done, please. I apparently needed to get rid of something I wanted in order to realize that I loved what I lost/took away from myself!

So, night my Tama-Lovers! I'll be back soon!!

Good morning everyone!!

I hope we all slept well and whatnot.

Today is my husbands' birthday!!!

:) So I won't be on an awful lot, but I will be sure to take pictures of little S'Matchi.

Also - thank you to all the people who read my log late last night, and still pm'ed me to give your opinion!! I never thought I'd get such an outpouring of support to start up my Tama-Go again. Honestly, it was awesome. I really appreciate it.

I also appreciate the feedback about my log and how it started to go down hill when I took away the Tama-Go, due to the fact that it's simplistic but with the little features and the website. So, thank you for that!

And as a side note - I thought I did this before, but I guess not - I want to say a HUUUUUUGE thank you to

Momo8890tamagotchi, for supporting me, pm-ing me and always having the best and nicest things to say about my log. Seems you're my biggest *outspoken* fan, and it makes my log even more worth it!

Hey guys,

I'm taking a little break from cleaning and since hubby is still sound asleep, I'm going to show you a tonne of pictures!!

2e3sufr.jpg
245expy.jpg

1ptcvb.jpg
ezhicn.jpg

Now, poor little S'Matchi here, went to the park 7 times, SEVEN, and no one wanted to play with him. He always wound up coming home sooking and upset :(

2f04os3.jpg
znx9o5.jpg

The first suitable candidate, and he turned her down!

154hn2r.jpg

35ku91i.jpg

I told him that she seemed plenty nice, but he said no. That's he's got a sweet tooth, and she didn't cut it.

We went back there once more, and Kunoitchi was offered to him as well, but he said she's too dangerous for his little bumblebeebear self. So we went back home and about 40 minutes later, he said he wanted to go again, and off we went, and then he found the little Tamagotchi female that was going to satisfy that sweet tooth.

s42kc4.jpg

A beautiful little Ringotchi! :) Yaaaay!!

Heya!

Small update with pictures!

We went to the park a few times, again, just to see if anyone was hanging around cause it wasn't so early in the morning now, and out of the 3-4 times we went, we only got to hang out with another tama once. Today is just not a good day for S'Matchi to be out and about!!

:( How sad. Then again, maybe his wife wants him to spend more time at home, eh? Probably.

Speaking of, they both just beeped that little happy beep like when you've won a game, and I looked at the stats and one of the Hungry hearts is empty, so I am fairly certain that they went to the bathroom themselves and were just letting me know. How wonderful

:) It happened earlier this morning too, so yay!
laugh.gif

6xtax1.jpg

345ncbt.jpg

2n3pfb.jpg

And now back to some cleaning, while hubby still sleeps. I suppose - it IS his birthday, I can't very well wake him if he spent all night awake on LOTRO

:p

Hopefully he'll wake soon so that we can celebrate!

:D

See you soon with more pictures!

Good evening everyone!

I have been rearranging the living room and a bit of the bedroom all day!! The hubby spent most of the day sleeping, til about 1pm, and is now doing his hubby bday things like spending it on the computer playing his games. I'm making this huge fantastic meal for supper tonight!!

Italian sausages, whipped basil potatoes, with corn, fresh cut string beans and possibly, just to spoil him, a few chicken breast strips grilled. NOMNOMNOM - I'll actually have to start it soon!!

Anyway, I just wanted to update that during the entire ordeal of the rearranging, I got 2 friends to agree that they wanna buy and care for a Tama-Go on their next payday!! I am so excited. One is trying it out after YEARS and being so hateful towards all other Tamagotchi when he was younger, and the other is a good girl friend of mine and she's ecstatic to have one, as her parents never let her before and since she's grown up, she never thought they still made Tamagotchi toys or figures, so HOORAH!! :D I am so excited.

Not only that, but S'matchi and his lovely wife have been pooping on their own all day, hearing the little happy beep made me smile so big every time!! And they've barely made a fuss after that!! Once they called for my attention, to make sure I was just kicking around still, I think; they were perfect all day! :)

So that's it for now, I've gotta go start making supper and finish the tidying and small little touches around the apartment!

I'll log again later tonight, hopefully with pictures!!

Hey guys!!

I'm logging for the night, though I may still have another post before bed - I've got some pictures for you!!

mmpe83.jpg

11mdhmt.jpg

2wcib2f.jpg

nds8xw.jpg

2mchq4z.jpg

5njar6.jpg

2442muh.jpg

314v2i9.jpg

v3pwra.jpg

I do believe that this is my 100th post, judging by the post numbers above the post!!!

WOOOO!

Just wanted to show you guys a picture of my little S'Matchi and his wifey in bed :)

16gedug.jpg

Latest posts

Back