FullBlownWitch's Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2i0eu7c.jpg
122lult.jpg
n1cfir.jpg
1hb2o2.jpg
oqvwya.jpg
m9xds5.jpg
f3c1nm.jpg
2rhxu9c.jpg
30usrhi.jpg
2vuaes3.jpg

PHEW.

Now that the pictures have been taken care of - When my little Daiki (Large Radiance) hatched, I squeed, because I can't believe I am finally taking care of an iD L! YAY!! He wasn't that needy during his baby stage, and I played enough games with him to rack up 3,000 Gotchi points! Wow.

After an hour of that, I watched as he looked terrified and in agony, then evolved into my little handsome cowboy. He started prancing around in his hat and I laughed so hard, showing the husband my little Daiki.

We went to the park SO MANY TIMES. We've played with 3 different animals!! A pink flying-ish one, a white one, and a little green one that I almost took home with us from the get go. We've been interviewed by a reported a few times, though I don't know for what, Daiki won't tell me. We've also talked and played with our SUPERHERO!! (take a guess

;) ) and talked to someone else, though I don't know who she was. She was purple and squarish.. awkward... He seemed to be happy though!

We've gone outside already and planted a little tree with heart seeds. I am interested in seeing what will happen tomorrow when it matures. He looked so cute when he was planting it

:D Teehee.

We went to the interior shop, as you could tell from pictures, and the TamaDepa, as well as the TamaMarket!! I got some cleaning supplies as well as the seeds

:)

Love it. I cannot believe I have an iD L!! It's so amazing. It's even better in your hand than it is in pictures, videos, logs and guides!

:D LOVE IT.

Hey guys!!

Daiki and I went for a walk earlier around the park and around the block a few times.

I've taken a few pictures

He went to bed at exactly 7pm, which made me sad.. cause I wanted to play some more HAHA.

That's my little Daiki and actual iD L sitting beside my purse as I was getting ready for the walk out and about

24xooc0.jpg

Sitting on the benches at the park, he's perched on my little Acadian messenger bag. I use that one since it has the little silk lining in the immediate inside that holds my iD L perfectly.

2dtvtpk.jpg

Daiki in bed at exactly 7pm. Quite the strict little bugger he is, especially on himself!! I wonder what time he's going to wake tomorrow morning! Good thing I'm up every morning at 650am!

20if504.jpg

I went out with my father to get our bookcase that we need for our apartment, and on the way back the sun had fully set - and I just about wee'd seeing that I could play my iD L in such darkness. Despite that he is asleep. Hush.

veyo05.jpg

vskrig.jpg

veyo05.jpg

Goooood morning everyone!!!

It's a nice bright and early 630am!

I just about died waiting for Daiki to wake up at 7am, how sad.

And of course, in other news, I woke him up by setting his time back and played non-stop games with him for about 35 minutes. Then I let him go back to sleep. How saaaaad of me hahaha.

Today, around 9am, I think husband and I are going to head out for the morning. Walk to the bridge (about 30 mins away), get some stuff at the shops, get some breakfast at McDeath (McDonalds') and then hop a bus to the mall, the same mall actually, that I wrote about before, when I went to Zellers and got ridiculed by two teenage girls who thought their you-know-what didn't stink and that they walked on beds of roses.

We'll be avoiding Zellers, of course LOL, but husband wants to go pick up an xBox game and I am going to peruse the mall. Just 'cause :)

I'll take some pictures out and about with hubby and Daiki to put in my log tonight, for sure. I have a few that I'll be putting in today, in a few minutes, as we went to the Tama-Marche today!! I sold the grapes that grew out of the tree we planted yesterday!! Daiki was SO proud.

It all happened so quickly when we both got out of bed, so I didn't have pictures, I'm sorry, but I plan to take some pictures of this little scroll adventure. I find that I'm in such a rush to find out all these amazing things for him and what does this and what does that, that I'm missing out on all the pictures!!! D:

FORGIVE ME TAMATALKERS!

I may have to cut this short though, and feed my ravenous cat before he licks all the hair and skin off my head because he's obviously *sarcasm* so hungry... even though he's about 15 pounds. Right.

HAHA.

But mark my words, Tama-Lovers!; you will have many a picture and story tonight, in which you shall feast on with lovely, hungry iD L eyes! *Stands in triumph*

HUZZAH! <3 haha.

See you guys later.

Daiki came up to the screen and bounded around, he says bye too :)

Aaaaand here's the plethora of pictures I said I had! :)

Yeah, that's right - I have LIME GREEN bed-sheets! My husband can't stand them but he loves me, so he puts up with them, HA. I don't think he even notices half the time now :p

2z7fsm1.jpg
xp4fnc.jpg

Went to the bakery for some breakfast!! :) Had some beautifully warm, moist, succulent rolls, NOMNOMNOM.

mshjm8.jpg
2ivk6pt.jpg

Look how beautiful it is outside, for both of us!! :)

2po9mi9.jpg

Getting ready to plant another tree!! I don't think it's going to be a bit of fruit tomorrow though ;)

28808iq.jpg
e8opwp.jpg
2ywgt8o.jpg
2m4pvmf.jpg
a0f3mf.jpg

While we visited ZELLERS! Because husband wanted to go just to see.

f4moah.jpg

Look!! He's riding a HOG!!! ;)

140lq1z.jpg

And, surprise surprise... those two bimbos didn't know CRAP about their own toy section - for I found almost TWENTY figures left. All marked down from $9.99, to $7.99, then their final price right now at $5.00 . SO HA. -.-

mmael1.jpg

The weather because so gross :( It's still so nice and sunny here in Dartmouth, but my poor Tama doesn't get that lovely joy. But outside it's nice and sunsett-y again.

505k6d.jpg

rtovwx.jpg

30u4861.jpg

11c7htw.jpg

Redecorated the living room, into a stylin' bachelor pad!!! :) Can't be getting ready for the ladies when he's hopping around a thumping and disco-bally flat! ;) Especially since he's looking all hip ;) Prrow.

1fycrd.jpg

Hey guys!!

It's been a rather uneventful day, since I've been out for most of it with my mother. Daiki evolved!!! Into an amazing character ;)

I'll be posting pictures in about 2 minutes, right now!! :D

I've got a few pictures that you'll probably enjoy <3

First, two from last night when we out to a pizza diner!

2nukuf4.jpg
2197050.jpg

So funny.

And only one from today, since I was all over HRM from 9am to now. Gonna have pictures later, i am sure. Especially once I start exploring all the other options that unlock because Daiki is an adult.

When I got in though, I didn't take a picture of it because I was terrified that something had happened, but I took him out of my purse and saw my new adult up-close on the screen and talking a bunch of stuff with my username (five hearts) in it, and the little attention icons were lit up.. It was scary. I thought maybe he was packing his bags!! D:

Anyway, here is my not-so-little Daiki now :D

x2m1qo.jpg

Has anyone noticed that the iD L doesn't wait until 30 seconds of inactivity to fade to black? Mine goes after 5-10 seconds haha. It's kinda nice, saves on batteries a bit.

Also - does anyone know how to change the brightness/contrast of the iD L? I have tried a couple button combinations, but they dont' seem to get it... ?

EDIT : NEVERMIND. I am stupid. I figured out the one button combo I was missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

sorry for the delay - Have a bit of a story for you.

About a week ago, I got my BlackBerry Bold 9700 looked because it was acting very strangely. I've had it since May of last year, so it was still in pretty good condition, though I did use it enough to make you think that I'd had it for 4 years.

Anyway, when I took it in, the guy at Bell Canada said that the entire phone had been fried for about a year so he's surprised that it had lasted this long anyway.

I asked why it hadn't been taken a look at or why no one had bothered to tell me this stuff when I had taken it in to the store to have one of the keys fixed ages ago. He said that unfortunately, when they have just one issue, they fix just the one issue - they don't bother to look for more. Of course.... -.-

So my BlackBerry had finished up its' warranty way back in May of this year, which isn't too bad, but it obviously left me to rot now.. hahaha.

Yesterday, my BlackBerry randomly stopped working. Like, it started to turn itself off and then it would turn it back on, as well as it would stop sending, receiving texts, Facebook Notifications, and phone calls. Then it turned itself off. Again. And for about 2 hours. It was very frustrating.

So, I then talked to my bestie over the computer and we figured out that FutureShop has the prepaid phones available to for use on a contract plan. Just take your SIM card out of the first smartphone, and it put it into the second one - Poof, instantly activated! :D YAY.

So, I was given credit on my account because they didn't check for these issues when I had taken it in ages ago, and purchased the LG Optimus Chic. An Android based phone - Which, for anyone that has used BlackBerry for the better part of 6 years like I have, is a HUGE jump and a little bit uncomfortable.. lol.

It works wonderfully, it's fast as I've ever seen, and it's just.. wow. Blows my mind. But there are still a lot of things that I don't know about it and such.. Kinda freaking me out haha. So I am sure I'll get the hang of it over the next few weeks. :)

Downside - I lost all the pictures I took on my BlackBerry, unless I can find a way to get it back onto my computer, they might be gone. Which really hurts me, as I had a lot of very precious pictures on there. So we'll see, but for now, I don't have any pictures of Daiki or our adventures. I might wait a little bit before I do log again, because I have a LOT of stuff that needs doing this week, and without the pictures of the previous adventures, it's a little difficult to pick up where I left off on a new phone.

So bear with me, I'll be back after this week or later this week, once all this silly stuff is taken care of.

HEY GUYS!!!

:D

It`s my first wedding anniversary today, so I can`t update you, I wish, but I will give you some pictures before we start heading out!! They were taken on my new Droid phone, so unfortunately, they are from the end of my first generation, and all of my second generation. I got the exact same characters the whole way through the second generation, so he was identical to my Daiki... lol!!

Also - bear with me - I was trying to figure out the phone options, as well as the camera options, so the pictures go from bad quality as the standard, to the best quality picture in the 5MG camera.... LOL.

2enyfd3.jpg
35me1hz.jpg
2pt2e8n.jpg
zt8c5u.jpg
ric1ns.jpg
2ed3020.jpg
2mhx3cx.jpg
117zbk8.jpg

210ac6a.jpg
6giejp.jpg

This is the only different character I've had between the generations.

mrag7s.jpg

auyxeh.jpg

This was the birthday of one of the Tamagotchi, but I honestly can't remember which, and she disappeared off the screen before I could catch the picture!! D:

33ngrpw.jpg

The next morning he had transformed and he was DIRTY!!

14taf52.jpg

Now, the other day, I had to take off out the apartment for a few hours, and left my Tama at home thinking I'd be back - I ended up having to spend the night with family and didn't of course, have my Tama with me. He almost died, guys...

My husband came on Facebook chat, which I was on on my Droid, and he said that my Tama was screaming and crying every few minutes, so I told him the way in which to "pause" it. I got home around 4pm the next day and had the opportunity to "un-pause" him and get him back to health. His screen was blue and blue and BLUE. it took almost 5 clovers to heal him up and allow me to do anything with him. I was mortified :( He's fine now, thankfully!!

He's give today, and can go to the matchmaker, but I noticed that he doesn't have any other places to go, so I'm trying to google how to get them.. I'd like to try out the steamy falls place... lol. But I'm also antsy to see what generation I can move onto!! :D

So, anyway... anyone have any feedback as to how I change my icons, and how that goes about unlocking the extra places?? I like the regular icons but I would prefer something different; spice it up a little.

Alright, peace out :p

Latest posts

Back