FullBlownWitch's Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, sorry for the delay!!

My bad. Things have just been massively hectic and so grrrrr. hahaha.

But, I have those pictures ready for you guys

:)

35lc02f.jpg
10x7bsx.jpg
8zobcl.jpg
34fkxmq.jpg
x6ez5s.jpg

Don't mind the cat hair lol

Good evening, my many amazing readers.

I just wanted to make a quick post to remind you that from the 8th to the 10th (Saturday to Monday), I will be away in Cape Breton to visit family for Thanksgiving. So, I'll be taking loads of pictures, but, I won't have the ability to log until I get back on Monday night, and because I've gotta work at 6am on Tuesday, therefore have things to prepare for on Monday, I may not log until after work on Tuesday. I'll have my camera, as well as my phone with me, as my camera, though 12 megapixels, seems to take HORRIBLE pictures of my Tamagotchis. So, bear with me if they turn out to be kinda crap at any point.

I've got quite a few from about an hour ago as well, took a break from packing and cleaning for the trip.

We had quite the adventure!! Went to the shop and bought a whole bunch of stuff for Angel! She was so excited that we went back to the house and played and tried them out. She had a ball. Figuratively, not literally, though she does have one...

:D

Once I get the cleaning and the laundry finished up in about 25 minutes, and get in and out of the shower, kind of start winding down for the night, I'll be uploading the pictures for you all

Thank you for continuing to read my log, even though I took my iD L out of it... I appreciate the feedback and the support.

Much love to you all

xxxxx

Bonjour mes amis!

Je suis ici pour des photos pour vous!

*dances* Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur - the whole club is looking at her. She hits the floor, next thing you know, short got low low low low low low low low <3

sotngw.jpg

Attached a climbing clip to my V4 so that I could clip it to whatever I had available to keep her safe.

2zibotj.jpg

Having a bath before the trips out to the store.

302t828.jpg

The first thing we purchased, yay!

2m6oq4l.jpg

Prancing about with her umbrella, flaunting it in front of everyone else!

6st93n.jpg

**More coming soon**

We bought her a cap too, because it was just TOO cute.

2ql5ngw.jpg

2utrtb4.jpg

2hx9eut.jpg

She just about lost her mind with joy when she saw the Soccer ball in the store, and begged me to get it for her, so off I went into the store and bought it for her. I had to bribe her to wait until we got home for her to start using it.

2ijovfs.jpg

24lolkn.jpg

95suwz.jpg

*More to come, again*

Getting some make up tutorials as she's very obviously confused, hahaa.

s5jy1u.jpg

Looking so happy after the trips out and about to the stores!!

mjo9wo.jpg

And, for the tea lovers and compassionate drinkers of all things amazing -

52ksn7.jpg

And then some pictures of the clip I was telling you about!!

20fx734.jpg

1111oah.jpg

Hey guys!!

Just wanted to apologize for the fact I was away all weekend. We had a BLAST. LOVED IT. I can't wait to go back to ze homeland

;) Frigin rights. Loved it.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to get pictures, because I didn't even have my phone on me, and my camera HATES my Tamagotchi. So... Yeah.

We went to the beach, and on the boardwalk, and into a bunch of Acadien locations. Angel loved it, and on the way back home from the island, (the 6 hour drive), the Matchmaker slid into view and offered Angel a rather... scuzzy looking Tosakatchi. He looked a little terrified when Angel came rushing onto the screen, hugging and kissing wildly.

It was definite love at first sight, I know that much, but I didn't approve of her choice. To each their own though, right? Right.

So, she came home with a beautiful baby boy. I do believe that he's going to be left to me for his own life tomorrow morning, though I'd prefer today, so I can get the next generation on the go. Although, that's not fair to Angel or her baby, because I've technically been on this generation (just the first one) with Angel since way back in September, so I feel like I need to move along, doggy, with the new lives ahead.

:p

I hope she enjoys her time with her baby boy, she was bouncing names off me earlier, but we don't know which once suits him the best.

I'll bounce them off you guys, if you want any say-so in the birthing and naming

Ryo

Taiki

Hiroshi

Kenta

What do you guys think?

:) I personally enjoy Kenta.

Anyway, I'm gonna head off and take care of some things that I've got planned for today. Enjoy your day everyone!! Good to be back

Hey guys!!

How are you all?? I hope you're doing SOOO well!!

I've had a pretty blahhhh day, and tomorrow I'll be all over the place, hopefully with lots of pictures for the log being taken, as we'll be on the bus, out and about, at the NSCC Waterfront college campus, and then way out in a business park.

So I have a feeling that I'll be all over the need for pictures for the log<3

:) So excited.

Today has been a TERRIBLY quiet day, with no changes and no excitement, boooooo pooooo. But I think tomorrow I'll wind up with a brand new little baby boy. And without any suggestions or feedback from our readers, I think we've decided on Kenta, for Angels' baby boy; his name.

Anyways, I'm just about asleep at this point. What a long day.

I'll see you guys tomorrow, and I'll be sure to include lots of pictures!!

:D

Ciao my loves!

Hey guys!! :)

Just wanted to let you know that I've got Kenta up and running. He's quite the active little thing. Making me laugh.

SO yeah :)

Thanks for reading, as always, and thank you for the feedback!!

I'll be coming back later today to upload the pictures and let you know of the day we've had! :)

I have returned. I won't be as active as I once was, being that I am out of the house for about 14-15 hours at a time working, but I will try!! :)

I have missed you guys, and the forum. I've found, as per my little status, a pouch and some string to put my iD-L in!! I started her back up again today, so excited! I've missed it as well. The excitement, the colour, the ability to use it in the dark when needed, since it gets so dark so early now, and the optional features! Yay!!

So, I shall try my best to provide you with pictures and updates! But forgive me if I fall off the radar just a little. SO MUCH WORK, and so many things to do D: Goodness.

Being an adult isn't always what it's cracked up to be, take note.

Love you all!! Be back soon!

Morning my beauties!!!

So, it's a lot earlier than I was hoping to even have my eyes open to, but that's okay!!

I woke to the darling sound of my Shigurehimetchi dancing around and chirping her little head off about someone's birthday. Didn't exactly catch whose it is, but I suppose one of my amazing readers could tell me?

Also, she's turned four over night, so she should be getting her last little happy symbol today! Yay! Very exciting, because then I can take her to the Matchmaking date place! Give her a choice of the main man and his two runner-ups! :p

I actually took her earlier this morning, by accident. I forgot which one it was, being that I have to use my memory for which is which, and I took her there, couldn't exit out of it so gave up.

She was pretty impressed with the choices, which made me sad, because I knew that now wasn't her time, as well as she was just going for looks, not the personality.

They were Peintotchi, Kikitchi, Shutotchi. Quite the choices, wouldn't you say? :)

But again, I know that she is just going off looks, they're all quite elaborate, except for Kikitchi, but we've both got a thing for little cute monkeys. (That sounded bad, I know. Awkward :/ )

I'm a little nervous, because today is the first day that I am taking a Tama to work. I leave around 11am, and don't get home until 1am the next day. So, I'm out of the house for quite a long time, and don't often get the chance to look around or take care.

Then again, this place of work is massively laid back and allows you things to read at your desk and such. They're hardly rulers of the iron fist. So, that might actually work out in my favour, to maybe even have my iD-L at my desk!

I'm planning to get myself another one here soon. Like, maybe for my birthday in May, or for Easter, since they're colourful and look like eggs... ba-dum-dum-tsshhhh! :D haha. I am awesome.

Anyway, I am going to head out for a little bit. Gonna get some tea, and possibly some breakkie. (breakfast). Then I've gotta crawl into the shower and get ready to head out for work.

Any advice, my beautiful readers? In regards to me taking my massively beloved iD-L to work. Just wanna make sure that even if it receives up to 4-6 hours of neglect due to me being stuck in meetings, or on the phone, which has happened already - that I wouldn't run the risk or horror of taking it out of the little pouch or flicking the screen on after things have settled down and seeing that she's left me a little note saying she's taking off. Like, "Peace B***h". Yes? No?

Thoughts?

Love you all!! See you soon!

Perhaps it's because I've had slight lack of sleep, or some sort of ugh moment - but I've got my little Kuishinbotchi, as I had mentioned earlier, and I can't seem to find the Dumplings that he needs to gain his last happy symbol before getting one for being 4 years old.

I've even tried looking it up online, which is something I shy away from, I like just stumbling across them. I cannot find the actual dumplings! It's so tragic.

Can/will anyone help me with that? :)

I've also created a topic in regards to this, but wanted to update here as well. <3

So, I have some time to myself, as I've been working all week, and it's xmas eve.

I am going to start posting some pictures of my iD-L that I've had in my phone since I started it back up last week. :)

Just saying - so look for the updates!

The last symbol that I can get with my little Kuishin :) <3 And all the money we have. I had a little over $50k, but then we renovated!! :D

nmfdr8.jpg

Aaaaaaaand, I just HAD to take him into the TamaMori so that we could get the little tux for him. I think it's very appropriate, considering it's the holidays, and that way for at least today and tomorrow, he can be all dressed up. Although tomorrow night, I do believe I am going to take him to get married. He's so young, but he's been hinting very strongly that he wants to meet the love of his life. He's met a couple of them at the park, and even ran into a stray puppy there that she wasn't able to adopt! So he thinks he's received brownie points in his own favour!

So for his ultimate xmas present, I'll take him there and see if she's there :)

Let me know what you think of his little tux! :D

1zxr24l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

I'm just about to crawl into bed, as I've gotta be up at the crack of dawn, or rather before it, for the big xmas day!!

Just wanted to share with you the video I managed to capture at midnight.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

enjoy!!

Sorry for the quality. I was so desperate to get it all without having to change the time back to capture it, that I didn't get a chance to check the optimum video settings.

I'm sorry!

Latest posts

Back