Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay on sunday i lost my voice and of course i still had to go to school...

but today everyone was worried that my voice didnt come back by now but i wrote them sayin"its only been 2 days" but they still worried about. Anyways...during lunch today my friend came and sat next to me.(of course i had pencil and paper to write things) She kept tryin to scare me or try to make me talk but i couldnt say ANYTHING. And then all of a sudden this guy i really like sat next to me. I blushed and looked away. Then he satrted talkin and then he said a really bad cuss word,and i was about to stare him down. But when i looked at him..he was on the floor and covered in milk/ranch dressing/and cheese!! All of a sudden i got my voice back and he said "Haha i made you laugh..but now your in trouble! that was your food" I turned and looked at my plate and sure enough, all my food was gone!! (we ended up goin out for that!!)

We did Egypt projects, and had a thing called "Night on The Nile" the other night. Everybody brought their Egypt projects into the library and the parents came by and we told them about our topic. My math teacher was video taping throughout the hour. So, somebody in my homebase dressed up as an ancient Egyptian pharaoh, but his chin-thingy (I don't know what to call it, Sorry xD) wouldn't stay on, so he had to hold it there. When my teacher video taped him, he let go of it for a second and said "WHOO", and right as he said it, it fell off. xD Then, today, we watched the video, and everybody was laughing. xD

One of my 'boyfriend's friends (actually, the one who told me about him 0__o) keeps doing that sign for "I'm watching you", and today he did it again in PE, so I said "STALKER!" and then he was like "Stop flirting with me!.. Disgusting.." Jokingly. xD Before the "I'm watching you" thing was "You know you want me" whenever he walked by. xD

At lunch, Skyler was mocking my House obesession (He can't go a day without mocking it xD) So this is what he said "What would you do if you missed an episode of House? *I try to answer but he interrupts* Would you be like I'm sorry House. I have betrayed you. I love you House! *pretends to stab himself*" I couldn't stop laughing although he was mocking ME xD

It was snowing and I was running w/ my BFFLs and my purse fell in the snow :blink:

Oh and at our Egypt Muesuem, I was on a Swivel Chair that went up & down and one of my partners said "Lucky...." and he pressed the lever.

And in Social Studie we are doing Greece and my BFFL was testing me with pictures and if i got it right I could draw, so i said it right and the word i drew was "Democracy" i drew Geogre Bush and a old lady yelling and a person saying "RAWr..."

We all know we have one of those insanely hilarious moments at school we can't forget...Share them here!
1. Once, the person in the locker beside me saw the pic of the cast of House in my locker (It was just an avatar I printed off lol) and he was all "House sucks!" Then he said House makes out with himself xDDD

2. This one happened just today...we were lining up to come in from recess and one person in my class came up to me and was like "HOUSE!!! HOUSE!!!! HUGH LAURIE!!!! I LOVE HOUSE!!! CAN I BE ON AN EPISODE????!!!! HOUSEEEE!!!!!!!" Then I backed away from him slowly, but I can't stop laughing! Thne he was just like "...I'll go to the back of the line now" In a calm voice xD Then during computers we have to do a favourite TV show survey and the same person said "You're probably all like OMG! HOUSE!!!!! MY FAVOURITE SHOW IS HOUSE!!!!!! I LOVE YOU HOUSE!!!!!" o_O

3. Once at a field trip, me and my friends were climbing in a pile of wood chips xD

4. At math, someone wrote "Chase Rules" on the board and my teacher wrote "Pooh!" under it xD Then the girl that saits beside me turned around and started a conversation and he was like "Can you stop flirting with him during class?" and stuff like that, then the guy took his pencil case far from the corner of the desk and was like "NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!" xD
theyre not that funny :l

LOL once our science teacher stanted dancing on the table. shes a looney

and sum1 let their pet frog go out in class and this girl was screaming soo loud <_<

My music teahcer was playing Basket Case by Green Day on the guitar and he was like "It all keeps adding up, I'm think I'm cracking up, am I just paranoid..........I can't sing the next line" Then he played Bob The Builder and King Of The Hill xD

For art class, we're doing mosiacs where you rip peices of magazines certain colours to make pictures (FYI, I'm doing Homer holding up Spider Pig xD) and a person in my class found a Trauma Center: Second Opinion advertisement (ZOMG!!! A WHOLE PAGE OF TRAUMA CENTER! <33 lolz) so I hugged it as hard as I could then he tried to take it from me and I hissed at him..He ended up getting it but next class I ripped the page out and now it's hanging in my locker xD He also owes me a pic of Ed Belfour and the cast of House after an incident during Frnech class xD

During French, our teacher left the room so someone took a chalkboad brush and hit random peopel in the side of the face with it xD Then someone chased him across the room and out his shirt over his head.

During our school Christmas concert, my friends and I were making fun of the kids performing [like quietly, like just playing around xD] and then my friend was like EEERAANGGG really loud, and the whole school stared at us.

Also during the other assembly we stood behind these parents with a baby since there weren't enough chairs for us, and for the whole time we were making faces and making the baby laugh. :3 Then it threw up..

At the End of Special (Fri- Art) and my art teacher gave me my pastels project back, so i needed a rubber band and I couldn't find one and then I ask one of my teachers for a rubberband and then he gave me one and then all the sudden he sighs and blue pastels fly everywhere. XD

And we had a sub named Mr.Cote (pronouced: Coatee o_O; )

So I said "hey Mr. Cote (I said it like Coat ) can you check my work?" And my classmate's like "Its Coatee! "

I was in school, and I will never forget this moment in my life! So here it goes:

I Hated this guy in my class and he kept picking on me in French class. So it was the end of french and i was just acting stupid and I said don't walk in my space, and what did he do? He walked in my space and the teacher came around and I tapped her on the shoulder and said, ''Can you get the Janitor to clean up the floor Kimeron ( that's the guy who bothers me ) stepped all over it'' and SHE SAID OK I WILL GET THE JANITOR. With her acsent

I was laughing I thought she would say ''don't be ridiculous'' in her funny acsent or something like that! Me and my friend were laughing and laughing LOL!

But I have to admit it was a Subsitute Teacher that sopke english funny :) Thats my funny school moment! ( I don't even know if she she understood me )

~TP~

OK, this year we were listening to this thing on tape, and then the voice was really low and slow like a robot about to break into a million little pieces. My whole class was cracking up, and I couldn't stop cracking up XD

More. :3

We had an all school Holiday dance the day before break started. When I got there, it was hilarious because I walked up behind my boyfriend when him and his friends were talking about me. His friends were making fun of him, and Kyle jokingly asked if he could slow dance with me, and he just shrugged. xD So Kyle pushed past him and started slow dancing with me to Soulja Boy and everybody was looking at us weird. xDD

Then at the actual slow dance, I did dance with my boyfriend, and Kyle danced with one of his friends, making fun of us. xD

In art class, a few boys started having a sparkle fight. They walked around the rest of the day with silver, blue, and pink sparkles in their hair and on their clothes. xD

We were in homeroom and had some extra time, so the teacher gave us free time and turned the radio on while she went to make copies of something. Aisha got her cell phone out when they called for shout outs on the radio station, and so did everyone else. She kept getting denied, and she said "WHY DON'T THEY EVER PICK UP?!" And we heard it on the radio. xDD They had accepted her shout out, and she didn't realize it. Everybody cracked up laughing, and she was like "Oh, OH, umm.." And hung up. When Mrs. L came back in the room, we acted like nothing happened. xDD

Today (lets call him T) So T said "WOW. Your purse is so BIG a CAT could fit in there!" I said "I would never do that!" And T tried to take my my purse and I was pretending to hit him, so then he gave up and started mocking me.

And today in Class I was talking to my friend who is a Claranet player and I said " Hey A, When I get my Oboe I'm gonna name my Oboe: Squishy A. Oboe! What did you name yours?" She said " Clarabell Claranet." My Recoders name is Recorda B-A-G Recorder XD

In LA( or English) my sis and my friend were pretending to be characters from Courage The Cowardly Dog. I was Murriel's Husband so my friend was Courage and my sis was Murriel. So I was like "Silly Dog! You make me look bad!" then in the bathroom I said "BOOGA BOOGA!" my friend said "AGHH!" and my sis said "Ustes(sp?)!"

Hayley yelled out "AHHH" really loud in math class because she couldn't get the answer to a problem so for the rest of the lesson we didn't ask for help we just screamed out "AHHH".

I opened up a word document and started writing the lyrics to the song Pressure by Paramore. The teacher walked past, read them and was like "Nice poetry Izzi"

It was annoying.

I ounched Katie for insulting Josh and Chrissie, then she pulled my hair and somwhow it was my foot that was bleeding o_O

Not very funny but they were weird moments.

1. Caterpillars: Me and my friends created a caterpillar daycare. (Cee bought this mini dome thing) and we were catching caterpillars and she attempted to fling one into my hair off a stick and she whooped the stick down in my direction but guess what? The amazing acrobat flew straight up! It was hilairious and then we named one Earl and he jumped off a stick onto me and i threw him and the other one away and we tried to find him but then a gull came down and cee saw a caterpillar in its mouth and we knew earl had comitted suicide. xD we also had funerals.

2. Indiana: We would sometimes try to avoid recess coz it was funner inside so we joined library club and always got into the class first so the one time, i sat in a random desk with cee and a couple other people and mr boyechko (or b-hizzle LOL) walked in and loooked at us cause we were smiling "innocently" creepy and then he turned to go to his desk and i'm like "INDIANA!!!!" and he's just like "what?" and i'm like "nothing!"

3. Tornadoes: LA clas with mrs haesch was in computers one day typing up some stories or w/e they were and me and cee finished and were playing on art rage and i made something and started to play around with it making it look like tornadoes and i was going to whisper-yell to cee but i accidentally yelled out loud "TORNADOES!"

4. British Mice: We wer FORCED to watch flushed away at skool for music thingy and me and cee were talking and i randomly said in a british accent: "Stupid British and their British mice." but that wasnt meant as an offence to teh british. just real randomnes coming from an idiot who ODed on sugar.

5. Verbal: It was health class with mrs herbert (aka the dead lady) and she was telling us about verbal and non verbal communication and told us to make a chart with 'Verbal' and 'Non-Verbal' and while Cee was making her chart she was thinking the words as she wrote them but accidentally turned her thoughts into words when she yelled, "Verbal!" (Yes, we realy do blurt out a lot)

6. New names: Me and Cee (or Kataluka and Oksana) were looking at a condom found layin in the middle of the field and randomly nicknamed our friend Adam 'Condom' and then gave new names to ppl. Like Nkosi became 'Jesus Ezekiel Jesus'.

7. Robot: Adam (not Condom there are four adams) was acting like a robot and he was just fooling around while the teacher was out and he said loud enuff for the whole class to hear: "I...touch...my...self."

8. Randomness: Mrs Haesch was always late for LA cuz she was teh vice principal so we started talking (we as in the whole right side of the room) and somehow and innocent convo turned into a conversation about something like pubic hair and water.

9. I'm Falling, I'm Falling: Cee was fooling around at the top of the slide and Adam came (condom) and she was gonna pretend to push him but acidentaly did it for real. ow.

10. 256: Miss Gluwchynski (aka the big mouth lady) was teaching us math in gr 5 and she was helping us answer this problem solving thing and she's like ''the answer is 256'' and then when cee wrote that down she's like: "256!" in this creepy sily voice.

11. Bite: Cee bit our friend Shania at recess while playing football (Shania tackled her and she accidentaly bit her hand) and then the big mouth lady (tis grade 5 again) gave her a purple form (real bad. u get three ur suspended) just for that. wow. but it was funny cause shes like "I bit Shania" happily.

12. Clay: We were doing Book Club and were working on our final projects and there was my group (hegberg (chris), adam (robot), danielle, braedan and me) and christina's group were working in the library with out supervision ad christina chucked a piece of clay and it stuck on the wall, looking like a piece of stuck crap. we eventually took it off like two weeks later only to have braedan chuck it even higher on the wall.

13. Evil Monkey: I was always saying evil things to danisha and creeped her out so she started to call me the evil monkey in chris griffins closet. Twas real funny, grade six i mean.

Hmph.... seems like we did more idiotic stuff than homework. :ichigotchi: ;;;

I'll think of the rest latahs. yup there is more.

On the last day of school, student council stood up in front of the lunch room and was like: "Since the milk *Our school gives out milk at lunch* will expire this summer, you can have as much as you want!" Every single boy rushed up there and grabbed as much milk as they could carry! People kept drinking a ton of milk and one guy got sick...eww. Except for that part, it was REALLY funny! They all swarmed around the milk at once, LOL! I've got more, but I'll post them tomorrow.

Once we were in class. The first day of school to be honest.

Science class our teacher was talking about weight. He had a "Brick" with him, and threw it at a stupid and yelled "CATCH THE BRICK!" Turned out to be a fake one, made of styrofoam! XD That was funneh!

Last year everyone was putting an A with a circle around it everywere in the 6th grade building. It meant @Hole...

Also in Health class weeks ago my friend had a special Naruto Shonen Jump. We made fun of each card listed in the book in some perverted way (4 boys and a girl=Me) Like the way Neji had his mouth open. And when we found a Ad for a Jirobo toy saying "Bend him forever and lean him over to make him pick up ground" We burst out laughing. God, we were doing it for 15 minutes right near the teacher XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my friends have a lot of inside jokes. When we're at school, if we say them and just randomly start laughing at the word 'tree', 'carrot', 'waffle', or 'Willy Wonka', people seem to look at us weird. I wonder why... xDD

Same goes for our handshake.. Ending with 'SPIDERMAN!!'. xD

Instead of my regular PE hour, we all went to the keyboarding room.. We listened to two guest speakers talk about building our self-esteem. Near the middle of the slideshow they had put up, they put up a picture of Tiger Woods and said "Now, he didn't get where he is now by his brown eyes or his great smile." And somebody said, "He's on my cereal box!!" and everybody in the room cracked up laughing.

ok well these are more like (funny) embaassing momnts and just funny moments:

1.we had an octoin in my class for a skate board and we used a process similar to the lotery,( tikets with numbers on them and if she chose ur numbers u get the prize) we kept playing and ppl were NOT winning so my teacher said "ok well we should stop now, we can continue later" and then my friend josh said "NOO dont stop now! im feeeeliin LUCKY!" witch was followed by a few giggles,so my teacher agreed and she did one more and...wha-da-ya-no? JOSH WON!i was SO FUNNY!

2. one time i was realy bored in school so,during class, i was playying with my lipgloss, i was fiddeling with the wrapper, and trying to pull the lable off cuzi was bored, eventually i ripped the whole thing off realy fast and the lip gloss,itself, flew across the room and bounced off three heads on its "jorney" to my teachers "behind" after ward EVRY ONE was staring at me, it was REALLY embarassing the but now i laugh

LOL

1)In our last year of primary we put on a play of Macbeth and my mum came in and got the camera to record it...

It was okay until one kid forgot he was supposed to go on stage.A few minutes later someone told him and he legged it to the hall on the way he smacked straight into the hall doors and of the video you cam hear the massive smash when he hits it.

2)In drama a girl has to pick up a lad and put him over her shoulder.We were practising when suddenly the lad FARTED ON HER SHOULDER!!!!lol I was glad as in the group she always bosses us about so in the end it all worked out brilliantly. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back