Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For science we have to build a house, and we have to have a profile of the family that lives in it, so my friend was asking for names. I suggested Chuck And Larry, since I jus wtached the movie the night before. Then she was like "OKAY! Chuck and Larry!...Chuck got a sex change." xD

Again I was acting like Murriel's husband from CTCD! But Today was different! I said "SILLY DOG YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD!" I put her pencil case over my face a say "ABOGGA WOOGA!" she says "AGHHH!" then Mr.H said "hey A time for Band" then when she came back I said "Hey Courage, how was band?"

And last week in Gym I had to bring my lunch box so I was walking and then my gym teacher dropped his keys! I'm like "oops! Sorry Mr.N!" my gym teacher said "Ak." O_O

I was in the Main Office and... Wanna know what I saw?! Expired Skippy! The peanut Butter was expired from Nov.10 07! :lol:

In Peacemakers Club we had to draw a symbol for what WE think peace is she said "You can EVEN DRAW A CHICKEN WING!" I drew a flower and a rainbow. Someone drew a shoe. I was about to draw a Mushroom >w<

In Social Studies we had to watch THIS VERY boring Arizona Smith movie my friend was bored so she drew Arizona Smith saying "HELLLLO" to some rocks w/ doors! I drew a stick fig. family! XD

In LA I said "i wanna vote for Obama because he's HAWT!" and a classmate said "Hmph! You just wanna vote for Obama cause he's good looking..."

My BFFL (AKA Courage) said to a subsitute "Hi Mr.Coatee! Your cute!! <3" I think my Music teacher is hawt! :'D

And for EdLine I clicked on my Spanish Class and it was in Spanish :eek: and they say LUNCH is a class It says "WELCOME TO LUNCH." For Social Studies it say "Presidents of teh united states." for Spanish it says "BIENVENIDOS A LA CLASE DE ESPANOL"

Haha EDLINE is funny!

On Monday, we had to watch this movie called Bye Bye Birde so this lady was in her undies and other women too O_O;

Today in Gym my BFFl was acting silly so I said "Mr.Ne--- I mean Amanda!" II told her "Amanda I almost callled you Mr.N!" She like "I'm MRS N!" Then I slapped her playfully with the arm of my coat! XD

Some boys got in a fight on the bus....It was funny :3

Today in class, my friend Kael was like "TenTen's hot hot hot" After I laughed because my teacher said 10...10. Then he asked me to draw a picture of TenTen in a swimsuit....with her clut line showing. I gagged, drew it and I almost puked XD It was fun though. He snatched it when I gave it to him after school.... XD

Today at lunch, a lot of people bought this really spicy chicken.. And all I had was crackers and a water bottle. So a guy at my table ran out of his drink and was still eating, and it was really spicy, so he grabbed my water bottle and drank out of it (after I already had. Gross, but it got funny..). After that, we were kind of freaked out, then another boy at my table came up and they told him water happened, and he was like "I want some" and then drank out of it too. A girl at my table started laughing, saying that he technically just frenched me, and all he said was "Yummy." xDD It was so funny afterwards.. But I refused to drink my water bottle near them anymore... xD

During LA we had to read something about the book my class was about to read and predict what it would be about. It had alot to do with jail and court trials and that. One person said "I think the book is about someone who raped alot of people then went to jail!" Then someone else was like "MICHAEL JACKSON!"

On Friday we have this thing called "Twin Day" where if you have the same shirt as someone else, you both wear it and you get your pic taken. Student Council was going to the classes reminding everyone, and the conversation between Student Council and my teacher went like this: "We just want to remind everyone that Twin Day is Friday" "Twin Day? But I don't have a twin!" "Uhm...you dress up like someone else." "Then why isn't it Lookalike Day? My twin is in Toronto. Actually, I don't have a twin." "Okay....uhm...Lookalike Day is Friday!"

Lmao too many to list but I'll tell you all 1 when I was little in first grade I was smart and then it happened... I ran into the monkey bars and bruised my head and I think I knocked out my smart brain cells lmao I like myself more now though haha!! Now people worry about me lol!!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Once in PE class, we were playing soccer w/ a different class(my BFF's class) nd it wuz 4 guys against like 8 girls. My friend kept trying 2 steal the ball, but everytime she tried she fell nd she started laughing. then like 2 minutes later, i got tripped, so we laughed so hard she fell on the ground.

2. I wuz playing soccer w/ my friends nd then im like "TRIP!" nd i accidentally tripped some guy nd he fell on his housekeys. then i said sorry...

3. Once while we were playing tag @ the park some random person (i have no idea who) threw an orange @ the guy i tripped. nd a week l8er he ran into a poll XD

Once during Geography we where in the computer lab and the class was super quiet for once. So, Kaida gets all worried, and she asks Morgan, the girl next to me, "Hey, Hey Morgan, are we allowed to talk?" and she asks kinda loud, so Morgan and I start to crack up, and Morgan says, "I don't know, ask Mrs. K" so Kaida yells across the room to Mrs. K, and says, "MRS.K, ARE WE ALLOWED TO TALK!?!?!?" When it was super quiet! Everyone started to laugh.

My Best Friend and I look randomly at eachother and we start to laugh randomly during class...

Once I was at school, and I was reading FMA while walking down the stairs and I tripped, and crashed into the wall. x.x

It was funny!

This guy in my class, Jacob, he'll say all the time, "Gosh, your so flumpy!"

Once I was describing the concept of what a purple snow leopard was to Jermaine, a short shrimp in my class (AKA: Jermy), and I told him that purple snow leopards eat short people that are annoying, and he ran away. ^-^ YES!

And once during lunch, my BFFL Kati, she and I where fighting, and she stole my purse from me, and she threw it back at me, and I was eating a salad with a bunch of dressing on it, and the purse hit the salad, and it landed in my lap. It was funny.

And in the lockeroom in gym, the girls randomly burst into song and dance. A few days ago they where doing some dance. lol

heh, good times, good times.

Haahaa, I have so many from last year. xD

One of my favorites:

This guy got reeeaaalllyyy mad and started to scream and cry at my friends so the backed off and his bus-seat partner moved with another guy so he could have his own seat. He didn't feel well.... and puked. All we could hear was "MY MUNCHIES AND MY NIPS!" from the seat-partner as he scambled under the other guy's butt to get his 'munchies'. xDDD Then he was making these really dramatic faces and pressed against the window struggling to get it open!

And then he wanted to give the puking guy chocolate. Umyeahno! xD

Good memories. :furawatchi:

Here are sum more. Notice that they are all either from gr 5 or six. pretty much only gr 6.

1. Juicebox power!: Me and Cee were sittin down at mah desk at lunchtime and I stupidly took my kool aid and literally SLAMMED it down onto the desk and it broke open, squirtin both me and Caity.

2. No wonder: Caity and me were walking in the field while most o our class was playin soccer in the field and we were talking. The ball strayed away from them and we were walkin close to Mr Boyechko and Cee swung her foot to kick the ball back and missed completely, fallin over. Mr B kicked it back to them and said to her "No wonder you never play soccer."

3. Ping!: It was a music class thing after school called Orffans where we play music instrunments and then me and my friends joined and later on Miss Ouimet was like showing us how to do the thing and she's like "One two three ping." and then I was playing it and I'm like "Ping!" It was so funny.

4. Flying books: In library club, me and Catey and them were throwin books around the room.

5. Hookers: Me and Cee were talking to each other about stuff and I'm like, "We hook people onto stuff (books and stuff like that). We're HOOKERS!" She started laffing and then i realized what i'd said and started laughing aswell.

Once during lunch it was creepily quiet in my class, so I was like "TALK!!!" But no one talked, so lunch was reeeeaaalllllllyyy quiet and in the middle of complete silence I burst out laughing.

One time I randomly yelled out "I WANT MY CHEESY BREAD!"

Once I found a candy on the floor, so I threw it down the hall and almost hit someone in the face, he was like "Nice, almost hit me in the face!" Then my friend said "That's punny!" (Not a typo) And he said "Yeah, you're so cool" xD

In French, we were taking about our usual *cough* random stuff, and at the same time drawing pictures of rooms. Tanya says "We've forgotten to draw doors on these." and I reply "Ha, /I've/ already got a door. A sexy door too." so she sticks her tongue out and calls me 'Mister Perfect'. I stick my tongue out too while she mutters 'gay' and then proclaim that I am going to draw a flower, which was the wrong thing to say. Beckie was loling the whole time.

Tanya spent the rest of the lesson writing 'gay mister perfect' all over my pencilcase. Dx

And then Joe stole a book with a picture of Russel Brand in and me and Lozza chased him round the school trying to get it back, because it was Lozza's 'p0rn'. xD

1. The other day I was playing tag with my boyfriend during recess, but every time I'd tag him he'd tag me.

2. Last year at my school we'd say "Smooth, Einstien!" when someone did something clumsily. So then, for a biography report, this one guy dressed up as Einstein. So when he tripped, everyone said, "Smooth, Einstein!"

3. This one kid in my class just randomly said "I like cookies!" in the middle of a math test.

Some more! Lol Me and my friends have issues when it comes to bein normal at skool. xD

1. Paris Hilton: Last year Melisa's teacher Mr Elgert (aka Mr Eggbert) was going around the class letting them say stuff about themselves and Mel's like "I like to party." and he's like "Uh oh! We have Paris Hilton in our class!"

2. Lunch monitors: Me and Cee were lunch monitoring the younger grades last year and it was so funny cause we were like the most liked monitors. I would whoop caitlyn over the head with pointy sticks and we would play fun games unlike some idiots who will remain unnamed *cough*nicoleandallie*cough* that forced them to stay quiet. i mean who stays quiet at lunch. pssh.

3. The bad defense: There was some trouble going on at lunch and catey got written down for no good reason so b hizzle was in the classroom with them later trying to figure out what to do and then i told her it was like court and that caterpillars should testify for her or she should speak up. Then she still got in trouble and I'm like "The stupid caterpillars are a reeaally bad defense.

4. Drawing: It was like late may mayby last year when i was sitting at cee's desk during like an la movie or somethin and i started to draw on her desk. it started out as a person then an airplane above the person, then grass, trees, flowers and she finally noticed and yelled out my name and started erasing it and i'm like "no! that was a work of art."

5. Outlined in chalk: Me and Cee were playing with chalk outside when we had this idea to trace each other in chalk and we made up stories like she was the hitchhiker that got ran over by a car and i was the suntanner who tanned too much and died. it was funny till all the like gr 5s started to copy us.

IN Peacemakers club, we have to say this No Bullying Week commercial and then I say my line: "*Yawns* Is it the festival of sleep?" and the irl who is the teacher(in the commercial) she's like "NO!" I pretended to cry and shrink! XD People were watching me! D':

And once in Math my teacher said "Here are my peeps." XD

(No, this is not CTCD!) Once i n the B-room I said randomly "BE EATIN' THEM NOW, THEN YO MOTHA! GO MEATBALL GO MEATBALL GO!"

Today in Spanish we were doing "La Casa" diagrams, so when a Person was done they said "Questions/Comments?" Then this boy said "French Fries!"

We were in math and this one girl switched into our class. And my teacher was like "I do things differently." And my friend said "In a good way or bad way?" And I just started laughing and so did my whole class. And we were remembering it in art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back