Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Smilies*

Morning:

As usually my friend and I walk the entire freshman campus....At the same time trying to avoid Brandon, this guy that likes me. I ran into him twice, while zoning out...XP. Tried to find Waffle,(that is a nickname.) didn't work..Strange thing Waffle and Brandon are best friends

2nd hour-

In the middle of a test, I start singing under the sea by accident...OOPS!

Lunch-

While walking to lunch, the fire alarm went off(It was faulty wiring..) We evacuated the buliding and blaimed it on Zeke. He got in trouble for pulling the alarm, that is until the teacher found out it was faulty wiring. The next city's fire truck came before our own....

3rd hour-

Like usual the bosnian guys in my class made fun of me...and then one ran into a computer XD

4th hour-

We started talking about evil vampires.....How does that happen in History?

5th hour-

I kept hitting the principal by accident with my books...I didn't get in trouble XP

I remember this topic! =D

In Geography, we are doing this landscape in a box thing. This boy (very smart xP) wanted a picture of Old Trafford, Manchester United's Ground. I got my friend Taylor to do it for him, and the boy was very happy with the picture on the screen, and they printed it, the boy left, and Taylor went 'Luke, come here...'

I looked at the screen, and in big letters it said 'EVERTON'.

He came back from he printer swearing. Lol. It was funny, but I guess it was one them moments where you had to be there.

Morning:

The 7th and 8th graders aren't allowed to wear costumes, only hats,sunglasses or halloween black and orange clothes. .__. So Mr.Hanna said we looked scary. xDD

I wanted to wear my AFK hat but forgot. ;___;

HR:

Amanda brought in a flag for the pledge of alligence, and me,Hayley and Meg were going insane because we didn't want to do the pledge. xD

LA:

I was having a staring contest with my assistant on MS word 2000[i had a cat]. I beat the cat.

Amanda's was a dog, and I changed it to the Genuis[Albert E?] , she was angry. xD

Hallway:

Me and Amanda had to get some papers, and Amanda tried to push me, a 120+ lb person. She didn't succeed but I DID. xD

Gym:

Tom was tagging me with the ball and I didn't notice, and I was blushing. xDDD [Yes, I have a crush on Tom. C= ]

Hallway #2:

I told Amanda I was gonna be a 6th grader for Halloween. xD

Roots and Shoots:

We were watching the Simpsons. xD

Morning

While talking to Zeke, as I was leaving, I twirl around and trip because Austen was standing there...XP

2nd hour-(Biology)

We talked about Omish people and egging houses

3rd hour-(Tech Lab)

Zach and Leo tried melting an eraser from the heat press.....It workedXP. Also they guy I like stood up for me. Yay!!!

4th hour(History)

We talked about hoboes and my teacher yells "No! Hoboes aren't important!!!" The teacher with the class next to us, came over and asked "Hoboes?" Also we played around with Caitlyn's stuffed panda Po...Xp

We were doing skits of high self esteem and low self esteem in health, and the sub kept saying, "Are you high?!" It was extremely hard to keep a straight face.

I dressed as a princess today in a 'making a statement' purple sequined dress and a tiara, and got a picture with the principal while he was still dressed as Barney. Then Mrs. Leedom got a pie in the face in front of the sixth graders. It was entertaining.

We got to make blizzards in FACS today and Joe stole TH's mullet wig. When the bell rang, he even left with it, and TH chased him and eventually cornered him in the men's room to get it back.

In eighth hour, Alex was whining because he was dressed as a caveman, and he kept getting his beard caught in his braces. Then he took my tiara and claimed himself princess "UG UG". Then Charb walked in and told him to stop being an early age drag queen so he could start the lesson.

Morning

I woke up 1 minute before I had to leave the house(Talk about panic!)

Caught up with my BFF Janet and saw Austen smile ♥♥

Walked around trying to find Zeke...didn't happen

Relized that Janet and Jason have a locker next to each other. I wanted to trade XP

I squeled after seeing Austen smile. This made him laugh....

Hallway(walking to 2nd hour)

I run into a girl and this cause a bunch of people to laugh....D:<

2nd hour(Biology)

Mason finally found out plants have cells too XP

3rd hour(Tech)

I ran into 5 people while trying to get my folder...XP

Camil decides to ask me why I don't like his friend, I told him I liked someone else.(I do like Camil, not his friend)

Lunch

Sanela says she thinks Camil's brother likes me..*slap*

I run into someone elseXP

The topic of mud covered puppies comes up...

Hallway

I run into someone and squel(sp?)

3rd hour

I run into 4 more people

4th Hour

I relized Janet and Jason have the same intials....and yell it by accident..

5th hour

We had to do a video about leadership. We used We're all in this together

I run into someone else.

Today was not a good day for me....XP

Last edited by a moderator:
Spanish:

I was so scared, I though Steve was gonna choose me for his verb. xD But he ended up not doing so.

Lunch:

Thora said she wants Mr.Hanna to sit with us. o_o

Becoming a music/band nerd?!

Hallway:

Tom's shirt had a rip nearby the armpit...And Ryan said "Thank God I have a cold." xD And no, TOM DOES NOT SMELL.

Isaac keeps having kung fu battles with Clare. o_o

Scott has polio. xD[To those who thought he has polio: You have NO sense of humor. Consult Alex.]

Band:

Nicholas told Scott that Scott has/d polio. xD

Ryan was talking about my flute again.

Scott asked me which instrument I liked better, I told him I was in the middle. C=

Scott said something from Harry Potter Puppet Pals. xD It was something with explode. xD

Scott kept playing on the rest in either American Hymntune or As the Dawn Breaks, and everybody was blaming him. xD

Ryan asked me if Thora played an instrument, I said I tried teaching her Flute, but it was too hard.

Sci:

We were doing this density thing, and I stuck my hand in the water to get something, and the water almost overflowed. xD

Erica asked me if I liked Michelangelo. o.o

Lessons:

Mr.Hanna told us to do our Glissando like a plane crashing. First soft, then LOUD. xD

Me,Brian and Scott had to play a scale. Scott had Bb, I had Eb, and Brian had Ab. Scott:WANNA TRADE?! *Smiles creepily* Me:Uh, sure.

Mr.Hanna:Scott, play your Bb scale... Scott:Oh, we need to trade back... Dx

I had to play my Eb scale and it sounded like a cow dying. xD And Scott said "Good job." xD

Scott told us a stupid story about this lady who sued McDonalds just because she spilt coffee on herself. Scott:That lady's a retard. xDDD

Mr.Hanna and Scott were talking about State/City symphonies. Scott said the Trenton Symphony was good, and Mr.Hanna did a thumbs down sign, and Scott was all "WHAT?!" Mr.Hanna:They use too many lights and smoke. That shows their bad.

We took out "As the Dawn breaks" and Mr.Hanna renamed it "As The slide breaks". xD

Scott said there should be a Trombone competition. O___O Then Mr.Hanna said "Oh Scott, there will be TONS of competitions." Scott:REALLY?! WHEN? Mr.Hanna:Sometime in Spring.. Scott:Where? Mr.H:I don't know... [it's until Spring Scott. -___-]

Mr.Hanna forgot about the Tuba. -_______-

Scott asked Mr.Hanna if we could have the Horn Soli, and Mr.H said NO. D< Brian:Because SCOTT. We'd only hear you.

Scott had a random flashback of Jaymir in Jazz band when we were playing Besame Mucho. Jaymir went crazy, and was dancing with the congas. xD

Mr.H:Jaymir likes the Congas. He was made for them. Me and Scott were rofling at the Flashback.

Lunch:

I sat with Sophia, Angelina, Gina, Karen, and Alafia.. xDD

Sophia was bummed, so me and Angelina were trying to figure out why, and Angelina picked up her juice and was all, "If you don't tell me I will squirt you." and Alafia's all... yeah right, so she turned to atack him with it, and he ran.. so she looked at Sophia and accidentally squeezed it.. xDD She had juice all over her.

The topic about what would happen if Angelina, Sophia, Karen, Gina, Ashley, Alafia and I went to a PG-13 movie came up... Not pretty.

The topic of what would happen if all of the above people named had a sleep over.. Also not pretty.

Recess:

(Not today, but still hilarious)

Ashley, Sophia and Angelina did a HUGE group hug, and fell over onto the cement, so Finally Sophia got up, and walked backwards and tripped over Ashley.

Today::

We were all running around screaming.. xD Alafia was freaking out, so I asked him if he needed me to hold his purse (lunchbox..) and he came back with.. "ITS A HANDBAG." xDDDD

Karen was begging Daniel to ask Carmen out... He said no.

Later:

We got our pictures back, and in the class picture, Nick is all 8) xDD

I am all -head is sideways-

Daniel C. also walked up and was all... "HEY TARA -pats on back- I WANT A PICTURE OF YOU." and walked away.. O_O

Overall, funny day.

Morning:

When I was at my locker, I told Thora I was bored. xD

Busride to ROB:

Taylor had these kinda ugly shoes, and she put them on my black jeans and got them dirty.. -____-

ROB:

Thomas tripped over a hula-hoop. xD

Tom was all "LETS GO SKADI!" In that Steve voice. xD

I was playing against Taylor's team[were doing Kickball]. And she hit me in the back when I was out on the field.

Busride to School:

Taylor found this lotion in my purse[Which has instruments and notes and CLEFS on it!]and used some. BUT, she poured too much and then she put some on my face, and I went crazy. xD

Hallway:

I heard the 8th grade band, and I thought they were playing this wedding song. xD And Taylor said "CONCERT Bb CHORD!" Me:Whats melody? Taylor: D:< WTF?! YOUR THE MELODY, STUPID!

Me: I am? Taylor:Oh my gosh. Your retarded. Me:WELL! You can't tell a trumpet from a trombone[she seriously can't.]!

Lunch:

Stephen was sitting at our table, and Taylor hates him. So they were fighting.

I asked Taylor if she was gonna do Summer band. She said no, and I told her that we played George of the Jungle. Taylor: I bet you[stephen] weren't in it. Stephen:I WAS!

I told Taylor I was gonna play Tuba in January, and she said I was a confused girl..

Hallway 2:

I was all "OH MY GOSH! ITS TAYLORSHIN!" [i call her Taylorshin. >:3]

HR:

Chi did the announcements, and at the end, he said "My name is Chi. OBAMA." xD

Spanish:

It was Tom's B-day yesterday. >w<

Steve didn't put this bag on Senorita VanArsdale's desk, and he had to go up infront of the class, and Timmy told him to take a shower, and Steve asked "Should I be naked?" xD

Amanda drew a picture of me and Scott getting married on a volcano. o_o

Amanda said I should marry Scott. xD

Chorus:

When we were done, Taylor scared the CRAP out of me. Me:Never do that again, I thought somebody was gonna kill me! Taylor:Yeah sure, your gonna get killed in chorus. Me:I'LL KILL YOU AT BAND REHEARSAL!

Hallway:

Taylor told me I was a meanie, and Scott was all "LOLWUT?"

Sci:

Amanda hit me in my side and it hurt. D8

Mix-it-up Fashion SHOW:

IT WAS FUNNY.

Tony and Jack were street kids, Zamin[He looked like a terrorist!] and Ethan[he had a eagles football helmet on]were Gangsters, Drew was a cowboy[With a rainbow afro wig,JV Football T,and a scarf] and his horse, MR.SCATURO. Tanisha and Aisha were street kids, Jackie,Erica and Mandy were gangsters,Victoria and Kelly were fashionable kids. xD

Stephanie was a jock.

AND: Chi and Mr.G were gangsters, and Amanda was sitting next to me, and she said "Do you think this school is safe?" xD

Drew looked saxy[coughsaxophonejokecough]. <3

All those kids had to do a dance, showing EVERYONE that everyone is different. The dance was everybody clap your hands, I THINK. And it was sooo funny to see Drew dancing, xD

Hallway 2:

I saw Drew. <3

Lockers:

I saw Amanda. Me:AMANDA! Amanda:Yes? Me:If you do band next year, we should be BAND NERDS for mix it up day! Us:YEAH!

Band rehearsal:

Taylor tried putting my baby together, and I told her if she touched it, I would murder her. xD

We had to tune our instruments...And Mr.Hanna wanted me to play High Bb...And it sounded like somebody was yelling squeaky words at the top of the lungs.

Brian gave me that "Oh no YOU DIDN'T"Look. C=

Ryan told Scott to stop being racist towards Asians,and Scott didn't say anything. xD

Tom was behind me, because his congas are at the left side of the stage, and he's at the right. C=

I thought Tom was about to break his congas because he looked like he was pounding them. xD

Marcus said Scott farted. xD

Break:

Brian was pole dancing/strip dancing with his trombone. xDDD

George wooted at Brian. O____________O

George wanted to shove Scott into a locker, and George picked up Scott, like he was hugging him from behind, and I was talking to Taylor, and George bumped Scott into my back/behind. OwO [if you DO NOT understand this, please do NOT ask.]

End of break:

Brian and Ryan were having...[PRETEND]Sex...With their trombones. Disturbing.

It was nasty, but funny. xD

Scott kept on playing on the rests on And the Bells shall ring. xD

There was this girl and she was taking pics of US. D< Marcus:BLACKMAIL!! EVERYONE! HIDE!!! *Hides behind Saxophone* Ryan: AHH! *Hides* xD

End of rehearsal:

Taylor tried out my trombone, and I called her a retard because she couldn't play it right. Me and Sarah[Horn] were rofling. C=

Thomas had this mushed up sandwich,and, he mushed it up in tin foil and threw it at George...But missed. xD

ROB:

I forgot this one. Our team won[billy,Leanne,Erika,Garet,Tom,Kadren,Frankie,Carly,and Jake] and Billy was so happy, he was doing summersaults, and Leanne told him to calm down. xD

Morning:

I thought we had Jazz band, but it ended up we didn't have it. D<

So I brought my flute all for nothing.

HR:

I had George Of the Jungle with me, and I showed Amanda. xD She was happy.

LA:

I told Amanda I think that the Bb Clari. sounds weird. She was pi**ed because she used to play Clarinet, and now she wants to play Piccolo. xD Thats what she gets for saying the Oboe sounds like a dying duck.

Band Lessons:

We were talking about tuning, and Mr.Hanna asked me "Okay Skadi[iN THE STEVE VOICE! O_O]! If the note your playing is sharp....What do you do?" Me:push it in more. Ryan:AW!!!! MAN!!! OTHER WAY AROUND!

Brian[He came LATE] : Hey guys. 8] So random. xD

Mr.Hanna said he wants Brian,Ryan and Scott to try out a Baritone Horn, and Ryan asked about the Tuba, and Mr.Hanna said I[As in ME] was playing that. 8O

Mr.Hanna told us to take out Caribbean Christmas...And he renamed it after afew DIFFERENT holidays, such as "Caribbean Hannukuh[sp?]","Caribbean Kawanza" and "Caribbean Columbus Day". That is when we got into the topic about Columbus Day. O___O

....Then Mr.Hanna said something like "One day NJ will be underwater. Okay...How did we get from Caribbean Christmas to Global Warming?" xD

Mr.Hanna,Ryan and Brian were talking about Sarzar and his trombone. They told me that he broke his trombone the first day they played. The slide was all messed up, and he messed it up.

Gym:

I told Amanda I identify myself as a Trombonist because...

1]I can't swing.

2]I complain about the slide. GET IT?! xD

Hallway:

Taylor asked me if I wanted to go outside with her, but she said it differently, she said "Wanna go out?" xD

Lunch: Thora saw her new Boyfriend...Peanut Head[AKA Ryan].. They aren't really dating, but I think he has a crush on her because he always asks about her, and looks at her in the hallways. xD

Hallway 2:

I said "Hi Loser" to Taylor, and she was all " WHAT DID YOU CALL ME D:<" Me:WELL YOU CALL ME RETARDED! Taylor:I did NOT! Me:YES! After ROB! Good times, we made up.

Band:

Me and Ryan were mad at Scott because he didn't attend band lessons. xD

Ryan was dissing Scott's new haircut. Ryan:Ugh, it looks BAD. You have to get it re-done. XD

I almost sat on poor Ryan. ;___;

I pulled my tuning slide out, and it came off. and Ryan was all "=O" then he was scolding me. xD

Kyle[Alto Sax] loves to see Trombone spit. xD So he always asks us to empty our spit valves for him.[MUST BE A NEW FETISH!!]

George has a new haircut too. It's not as bad as Scott's[scott's looks weird.], but not suitable for the Winter. I want to touch it, its a buzz cut. C=

End of Band/Hallway:

I was holding the door for George, and George was all "Aw, its okay Skadi..." Me:Nah, c'mon. George:*Walks* Thora:*Walks* Me:WATCH OUT THORA! You almost bumped into George... Thora; O_______O

Stairwell:

There was a angerine on the stair, and George almost stepped on it. o_o

SS:

Meg has a 6th grader boyfriend, Sam, Isacc's younger brother[isaac does percussion, and I think Sam does it too.], so she was telling me about him. Meg:He's much more mature than Isaac. Me:Wow. [isaac is OLDER, please note.] So then I told her about Manny, and how adorwable he is. Then I told her about Markus, and I told her that he kinda looks like a 3rd grader, because he's short and has puppy dog eyes, she thought that was cute. xD

Morning:

Somebody slapped Drew on the nape of his neck, and it made a HUGE slammy sound, and WheelChairBoy was all "OUCH! That must've hurt, I heard it." xD

HR:

I saw Drew, and I was going insane. o.o

Chi thinks Wild green salad,Bagel fun lunches are fine cuisine. o_o

Hallway:

I saw Michel. >w<

[ROB:

Pat, this kinda ...er...Fat, kid stumbled on Marcus...During Ultimate Frisbee.. O_O We call all of the interferences "The PAT interference". xD]

Chorus:

We finished Chapua, and at the end we have to shout "CHAPUA!", and instead, my partner,Kimmy yelled "YEAH!" and the whole chorus turned their heads towards her. xD

I sing Baritone for Sleigh Ride, because some of the kids are playing the 8th grade combined with the chorus. =]

Hallway 2:

I was making Amanda jealous because I can sing baritone and alto, and she said maybe she could do Sop. and Alto. :]

[band Rehearsal:

Marcus was calling George "Ma'am instead of George. George:Marcus..Do you like the Bari Sax? Marcus:No ma'am. George:You sure? Marcus:Yes ma'am. George:QUIT INSUTING ME!! Marcus:YES MA'AM! xD]

Please note, the stuff in "[ ]" are old stuff I forgot to post.. :]

Morning:

Michel was waiting for his friend, so when we were in my Grandma's car, I squealed "EP! ITS MICHELANGELO!"

Lunch:

Today was Mix-it-Up Day. :]

I sat with Clarissa,Dan,Patrica and Nic. o_o

Mrs.Hewitt ratted out Clarissa because Clarissa was supposed to sit someplace else. xD

Dan was sad because Clarissa went away. =|

Ms.V was sitting with us and Patrica asked her if she had any pets, and Ms.V said "I have one named Cubby." And Dan thought she said "Tubby". xDD

Band:

Kyle asked us how far our slides can go.. And Brian's reply? "My slide can go from here[The US] to Japan!" xD

Brian said I insulted him. I didn't even say anything....And Ryan was all "D:<". xD

Hallway:

Marcus was going to Spanish, and Everrett gave Ms.V some food for the spanish food drive, and Ms.V was all "Marcus has no food in his pantry?" xD Marcus and Everett live together, theyre brothers. xD

Morning:Michel was waiting for his friend, so when we were in my Grandma's car, I squealed "EP! ITS MICHELANGELO!"

Lunch:

Today was Mix-it-Up Day. :]

I sat with Clarissa,Dan,Patrica and Nic. o_o

Mrs.Hewitt ratted out Clarissa because Clarissa was supposed to sit someplace else. xD

Dan was sad because Clarissa went away. =|

Ms.V was sitting with us and Patrica asked her if she had any pets, and Ms.V said "I have one named Cubby." And Dan thought she said "Tubby". xDD

Band:

Kyle asked us how far our slides can go.. And Brian's reply? "My slide can go from here[The US] to Japan!" xD

Brian said I insulted him. I didn't even say anything....And Ryan was all "D:<". xD

Hallway:

Marcus was going to Spanish, and Everrett gave Ms.V some food for the spanish food drive, and Ms.V was all "Marcus has no food in his pantry?" xD Marcus and Everett live together, theyre brothers. xD
I swear you keep this topic alive. xD

^ He/she does. o.o

J did her 'Old Man' impression. It's very good. xP

Cecib ;)

HR:

Thora showed me something I'd die to see again. DREW WEARING A BLUE MEN'S DRESS SHIRT WITH BLACK SLACKS.

I wrote stuff like "I <3 Manny","Manny = <3","Manny is adorable","Manny!". And Amanda was all "NO! REPLACE THEM WITH SCOTT!" o__o

Hallway:

When waiting for Ms.H, I saw Drew, and nearly died. :]

In dead silence, I told Amanda I'm not gonna marry Scott, and she said "FINE MARRY MANNY! D:<"

LA:

Me and Amanda were fighting over a book.

Gym:

Whenever we do exercises, we have music. Today they were playing "Name" by Goo Goo Dolls, which is odd because normally they have Gwen Stefani... o_o

Lunch:

I SAW DREW!! >w<

Regan made this test, to see who you'll go out with. I chose #2...Guess who..ITS NOT DREW! I would have fainted, but it was Michelangelo, and Regan was creeped out. xDDD

I saw Michelangelo in a White Dress shirt with black slacks. Handsome. =]

Math:

I wrote Amanda a note saying "You'll marry Scott!"! xDDDD She was all "WTF?!". xD

Hallway:

Amanda said I should marry Scott.

Sci:

Steve's stupid foot was in the way of free space to move around, and my foot kinda hit his, and he said "Hey, no footsies." xD I hate you, Steve. . :]

SS:

Me and Meg were talking about Manny. :]

I asked Meg what she's playing for 8th grade band, and she told me "Sleigh ride,somethingsomething,Turkish March,Somethingsomething..." Me:I know Turkish March! Scott talks about it A LOT! Meg: xD

Stairwell:

Drew almost bumped into me. <3

Hallway:

Me and Thora saw Drew, and we squealed to the top of our lungs. xD

Okay so today we were talking about DNA and crap. And they talked about manipulating cells to make them function different. And Tyler asked "Can they make me spider man?" and the dude was all "No." So then they showed a picture of a glowing rabbit, who they manipulated it's cells to make it glow in the dark and Tyler said this, "So they can make a bunny glow but, I can't be spider man?! That's messed up!" xD Everyone cracked up.

HR:

I'm reading "Peeps" by Scott W. and on the cover, there's this vampire girl with FAT lips so me,Kelly,Erica and Amanda were laughing.

YES! DREW WORE THAT OUTFIT AGAIN! And I didn't have to die for it! :] Excpet he was wearing beige slacks.

Michelangelo had his bangs back...And he didn't look so hot. xD

Walk-a-thon:

I was walking with Amanda, and she was singing. O__O

Hallway:

There was this lady who was sponsoring the WAT. Thora:Isn't that Manny's mom?! Me:NO. Thora:YES IT IS! *Points to nametag* Me: ohhhh. :]

Band:

Michael was parading around the stage with his trumpet. Mr.Hanna:One man marching band? Michael:YES!

There was people ontop of the balcony, and everyone was scared. XD

Ryan was singing Amazing Grace in this Electronic voice. O___O

I was SCARED! D:

Hallway:

Brian has this hidious new haircut.

Sci:

Steve banged his thumb againist the desk....And he asked me to kiss his thumb. o_O

SS:

WE DON'T HAVE MR.SACCO ANYMORE!!! YES!!! But Mr.Scaturo was loud as heck. ;___;

Jazz:

We did the Jazz Concert Bb scale in marcato version...And it sounded more like rap than jazz. o_o

Miller asked me where Manny was. I told him Manny sprained his ankle, and had to be sent home. Then Miller told me this story about this guy who got this foot stuck in a trash compactor. Interesting Miller. Very.

Everybody was asking where Johannes was, and it turned out he got lectured by Mr.G for PDA. Mr.Hanna:Didn't need to know that Johannes...

Rachel,Johannes and Megan were making Cow noises.

._______.

Lauren was eating pringles. And she made a duck beak, and Malenie was all

"-________-". xD

Me,Andrew and Everrett had to tune to Bb together. o_o We all play different instruments, I play Flute,Everrett plays Clarinet and Andrew plays Trombone...And since Flute is a high woodwind, it was the loudest, and Marcus and George were all "o_o".

We were playing Freddie Freeloader, and Mr.Hanna told us to pretend we are cool. Johannes: * Makes racecar sounds with Trumpet* I'M SO COOL! I DRIVE A RACECAR! xD

Rachel scared Drew by pinching him on the nape of his neck. o_o

Miller jumped out of his seat because Andy had to fix a cymbal on his drum set.

Miller brought candy corn...And threw it on the floor. So Andrew found some, and Everrett told Andrew to put it under Miller's butt. AND MILLER SAT ON IT! xD

We were playing "All the things you are". Drew: *Elmo like voice, but in Baritone ish. xD* ALL THE THINGS YOU ARE! BECAUSE YOUR EVERYTHING!

xD

Andrew,Everrett,Marcus and George were fighting over Sunny D and Dorritos. Very healthy Andrew. VERY. >_>

End of Jazz:

I tuned my Flute. And I did VERY HIGH C#. Mr.Hanna:WAITWHAT note were you playing? Me:High C#... Mr.Hanna:Your supposed to do a note thats in the middle. Me: Oh. How much is a tuner? Mr.H:Around $20. It would be better than a Alto Flute! xD

Lauren[bassoon and Tenor Sax player] overheard me and Mr.Hanna talking about the Alto flute, and she said she wants to try one. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back