Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HR:

Adam made a song about Jay. xDD Adam: I know the kid that gets on everybody's nerves, I know the faggot who gets on everybody's nerves and his name is JAY! xDD

The annoucements were on, and me and Thora were arguing over who was speaking...I thought it was someboyd else, and Thora thought it was Drew...

Drew did the announcements because Chi was absent. =O

Hallway:

I showed Amanda Drew, and she wasn't paying attention. D:<

Spanish:

Ms.V was singing "Thx fr th Mmrs"...O____O

Elevator:

I got to go on the Elevator with Taylor[because she had surgery and is in crutches] Me:I heard there was a fire-drill happening soon...Uh...What do we do if the fire-drill goes off while were in here? Taylor: We stop at the nearest floor. I don't think it would stop because the elevator was still running... O__O

Fire-drill:

When we were on the field, Amanda was walking backwards, and I asked her why, and she said "I'd like to see the school burn..." Me: Okay... o_o xD

Hallway 2:

I held the door for Michelangelo....And he almost tripped. .___.

And Drew forgot to say thanks. ;_;

SS:

Megan almost forgot to go to her band rehearsal[During School] for 8th grade Band... And I reminded her. It was funny. xD

Mr.Hanna's room:

Mr.Hanna said instead of Alto Flute, maybe I could play Piccolo.. Me: Can I play it for Jazz? Mr.Hanna: No. O_O Me:Okay... Then maybe it could be something I can learn on my own..? Mr.Hanna:Maybe you can play it for 8th grade band. =O

Last edited by a moderator:
At Lunch, my science teacher sat at my table. I accidentally hit a french fry into my bag of chicken fingers. I showed my friend and she is like "Haha"

The science teacher heard and he thought it was real. He told the Lunch ladies and told them to get me free Ice Cream for the day xDD

They never did

Ok, this is random:

1.Me and my friends and a couple of boys where on the oval and we started having spinning comps but we span so fast we kept falling over.

2. At camp our teacher taught us this song and at the end of every verse its meant to say sh** but instead we go "shaving cream, be nice and clean, shave everyday and you'll always be clean!" lol

Okay, so I had this sub in my language arts class (who was probably heavier that four average sized students) and she was sitting near my desk, on a shelf thing. Then all of a sudden, there was a loud "crack!" The whole class turned around, and burst out laughing when they realized that the teacher had actually BROKEN the shelf she was sitting on! That went from the sixth to the eighth grade in a matter of days, as most hilarious happenings often do at my school.

Morning:

We saw Bushy Eye-brows[Aka, Marcus] o_o

Mr.Scaturo almost got ran over by our Grandma. xDDD

We saw Everett, and Thora commented on how cute he is, and we thought our grandma agreed. O____O

HR:

I was making Amanda jealous by saying I might get a Piccolo for my birthday.

Band:

Billy found this small tube of Neturogena, and he read it out to the whole class. Alex: It's probably Ms.Tengood's.

Billy forgot his trumpet, and they were tuning, and Billy pretended to play. xD

Stairwell:

Marcus fell up the stairs, and said "AW MAN! =]" xD

Lessons:

Mr.Hanna wanted me to play like 3 or something measures, and then he asked Scott... Instead, He said to Scott "Skadi, can you play that?" Scott: O___O Mr.H: I always get you two mixed up! D:<

Then after that.... We started talking about names and our ancestors.... o_o Then he got my name and Scott's name cleared up. Mine's Norwegian, and Scott's is like...English or Scottish...

I asked Mr.Hanna about the Piccolo, and if I can take it home for my birthday[That's if I don't get it]. Mr.Hanna: But if you'll move, we need those instruments back... Ryan: Moving? Where? Norway? xD

One time I was in history and we were looking at a picture related to our work, and we had to pretend we were a person in the picture and describe how we would feel. The class was allowed to think about it for around five minutes, and after that we all put our hands up to tell the teacher our descriptions. She picked the first person, and he said only four words for his description. Those words were 'I see dead people.' The entire class (Including the teacher) burst out laughind. It was really funny. ;) :D :D :lol:

Tama :D Phantom

On Friday, we had a pie eating contest. This guy won the first round. He smashed his face into the pie. Everyone started laughing. He won.

On the same day, we had a staff vs. 8th graders football game. Me and my friend wanted to call the our teachers' names. We did to one of them, but he didn't pay attention. (The staff won.)

Before that, like on Wednesday or Thursday, my class was talking about the pie eating contest and the football game and my friend was like, "I'M GONNA EAT SOME PIE!!" I started laughing. It's more of a "you had to be there" moment.

I feel bad for Cullen, he's always being chased by one ugly and many cute girls, though, that would usually classify as a good thing. Sometimes out conversations go 'over the edge'.

When Naynay nearly pushed Cullen down the stairs, I swore I was going to wet my pants so I had to charge for the bus, I'm the 1st stop so I could hold it in for a minute. xD

In Japanese Naynay charged in and squealed,

"LYNN~~~ OHIYO GOZIMASU~ 8D"

"Ohiyo. Aren't we like, especially happy today?" What I said came across as a 'Ohayo. Are we ike ppy day' since I was in the midst of sneezing as I spoke, but Naynay mangaed to understand anyways.

"Cullen accidently stole a batman toy from 5 Below this weekend. xD"

"Accidently?"

"Yeah, he put it in his pocket and forgot about it. 8D"

"Ha. For one Zac Efron-faced, Pit-haircut kid he manages to somehow add on to his unintentional cuteness." (The Zac Efron thing is an inside joke)

"Of course~~~ He's Cullen. 8D By the way, did I tell you we're all getting Team Cullen shirts for when we stalk him~"

"Nay. 'N that's pretty sweet."

Then our Japanese teacher told us to,

"SHHHHHHHHH. KIRITSU." :3

Another one..

"We have no social life." said Gabby.

"Well, look at these idiots, they belong below the level of a Bella - I didn't even think that was possible." Gabby started laughing from my unintentional 'humour' then said,

"You have no coloring."

"You have no hobbies."

"D: What ever."

"Well, did we enjoy the social test in gym?"

"Social test, yes, we did."

"Outcasts vs idiots. It was an amazing, epic fail."

"8D YES~~~~~~"

On Friday, we had a pie eating contest. This guy won the first round. He smashed his face into the pie. Everyone started laughing. He won.
On the same day, we had a staff vs. 8th graders football game. Me and my friend wanted to call the our teachers' names. We did to one of them, but he didn't pay attention. (The staff won.)

Before that, like on Wednesday or Thursday, my class was talking about the pie eating contest and the football game and my friend was like, "I'M GONNA EAT SOME PIE!!" I started laughing. It's more of a "you had to be there" moment.
Pie-eating? Yum! :p

Morning:We saw Bushy Eye-brows[Aka, Marcus] o_o

Mr.Scaturo almost got ran over by our Grandma. xDDD

We saw Everett, and Thora commented on how cute he is, and we thought our grandma agreed. O____O

HR:

I was making Amanda jealous by saying I might get a Piccolo for my birthday.

Band:

Billy found this small tube of Neturogena, and he read it out to the whole class. Alex: It's probably Ms.Tengood's.

Billy forgot his trumpet, and they were tuning, and Billy pretended to play. xD

Stairwell:

Marcus fell up the stairs, and said "AW MAN! =]" xD

Lessons:

Mr.Hanna wanted me to play like 3 or something measures, and then he asked Scott... Instead, He said to Scott "Skadi, can you play that?" Scott: O___O Mr.H: I always get you two mixed up! D:<

Then after that.... We started talking about names and our ancestors.... o_o Then he got my name and Scott's name cleared up. Mine's Norwegian, and Scott's is like...English or Scottish...

I asked Mr.Hanna about the Piccolo, and if I can take it home for my birthday[That's if I don't get it]. Mr.Hanna: But if you'll move, we need those instruments back... Ryan: Moving? Where? Norway? xD

Brian showed us this cheap BayBlade. O_O It's a dry erase marker for a mirror. xDDD Scott: WTF IS A BAYBLADE? Brian: You know those toys that were around in 3rd grade? Scott:...No. Brian: Maybe you weren't cool enough.... xD
Updated! 83

Morning:

Amanda wants me to teach her how to play Flute.

LA:

I WROTE A 5 1/2 PAGE STORY! My teacher was scared. :]

Hallway:

Thora told me that Scott said this during her class... "My lens keep falling out of my glasses! My dad will be so pi**ed because they were $200!" Good luck, Scott.

It was a half crappy day. D:<

At lunch A randomly took easy cheese out of her lunch, before we knew it we were eating insane amounts of cheese covered food.

It's amazing how good the it was. A and Ay said they'd buy me french fries and pay me if I experimented with the disgusting crackers ( the ones with a thick layer of cheese) and the easy cheese, then ate my experiment. I did it, but almost threw up afterwards. It was worth it, I mean, I get fries next week. ;3

Health: Mr.Leto said this... It was AWESOME. Mr.L:It's okay kids....The Police aren't here, so you can tell me this... Do any f you drink a alcohlic beverage during the holidays? *People raise a hand* Mr.L:Do your parents let you drink a bottle of wine? I mean, not a bottle! A glass! D: xDDD

12:45:

Thora scared the shittizle of of Mr.H because she randomly ran up to him to tell him see wanted to play Trumpet.

Morning:

I was teling everyone about my Piccolo. :3

LA:

I wrote a story about my Piccolo.

Band:

Hr.H:Hey Ryan. See these gray hairs? Ryan: Yes. Mr.H: Theyre there because of YOU! xDD

I saw Manny. He plays bells in "and the bells shall ring/sing". <3

Hallway [After MATH Class] :

I saw Taylor, she asked me when I had lessons, I told her I had it 8th period[sS]. She was coming too, so we high fived. 83

Sci:

I'M NOT SITTING WITH STEVE! YES! =]

SS:

I went to tell Mr.Scaturo that I had to leave for band lessons..Mr.Scaturo: NO!!!! SKADI YOU CAN'T GO TO BAND LESSONS!!! It's my first day teaching... ;_; Just kidding... What do you play? Me:Trombone. Mr.S: Are you good? Me:Kind of...? Mr.S: Then you need lessons. xD

Lessons:

Mr.Hanna told Marcus to change seats, and I thought meant me too. So I went nearby Marcus, and Mr.H siad "No. I need you to sit back where you were" I WAS NEXT TO TAYLOR! O_O

I was looking at this loose piece of metal[Which is near the spit valve] after emptying spit. Taylor like... grabbed the bumper & spit valve end, and she wouldn't let go.. And in some cases, violence isn't the answer, but n this case, it was. I slapped Taylor's hand. xDD Mr.H: You shouldn't mess with people's water valve anyway... Taylor:What's a water valve? Scott: THIS! [spit drops out] Taylor:EW!! D:

Taylor told us that once she bought Saxophone reeds for her clarinet. xDD

Taylor had to leave, and it as just me,Marcus and Scott.

Marcus and Scott were fighting over something, and Scott said "RedBird four. Respect. You broke it! D:<" Marcus: You critisized me! D:< Mr.H: [To me] How do you put up with these boys? Me: *Shrugs* xD

Mr.Hanna said "Okay, Senors and Sonerita.." And Scott, Marcus and Mr.H were arguing bout Spanish. O_O Scott: Senor means MARRIED MAN! D: Mr.H:Really? xDD

Mr.Hanna did that Senor and Senorita thing, and Marcus said "I'M NOT A LADY! AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT MARRIED TO SCOTT! D:<" xD

Morning:

Amanda revised the Pleage of Alligence. Amanda: I pledge of instrument, to the brass of band. To band, one state, under the Baritone. xDD

HR:

I was talking about Markus, and Amanda thought I was talking about Marcus... XDD Thne Erica and Kelly were talking bout Johannes. xDD And Kelly asked if he's Japanese, when he's not. xDD

I told Amanda abou the sound I made on my Pic.

Gym:

I was talking about Everett,Marcus and Jullian[Marcus's YOUNGEST brother]... And Amanda said Everett is weird. o_o

Bus dock for ROB:

Me,Lexi and Taylor don't do ROB on Tuesday. 8]

Lunch:

I found out I was in Amanda's ROB class! > : D

Michelangelo was sitting at the table nect to us. <3

Everett stole something from Andrew and Andrew was demanding it, and Everett and Michelangelo were passing it to each other to make Andrew angry. Poor Andrew.

SS:

I sit next to Peter, and Mr.Scaturo said "You can sit next to Peter. He doesn't bite..." Me;*Sits* Mr.S: If he does, tell me. xDDD

We were playing volleyball in PE, and I ran to go get the ball. I take one step, and fall flat on my a**. xD I sat there laughing like crazy for a few minutes untill I got up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back