Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In S.S, me and my friend Sabby got in so much trouble because we were laughing while working about EVERYTHING.

1. I found the place Nubia (home to the nubians) in the location glossary and I'l like "LOL NUB"

2. I was running my finger up the page and it maade that squeaky/fart-ish noise.

3. I made fun of his shortiness.

4. There is a bucket lifting tool in Ancient Egypt called a shadouf (pronounced SHA-DOOF) so that was hysterical on it's own.

5. I made shadouf shadoink so, in a stupid voice "BALLY GO SHADOINK, HEHE."

Goood Tiiiimess, hehe < 3

It was the end of me and my friends first term at secondry school. We had Geography, but we went in through the wrong doors! I noticed, but my friend didn't! XD Good job it was geography, because we needed it

Morning:

I heard Scott say the f-word. O____O

Scott tried holding the door for me, but more or less ended up lettng go of it and it smacking me in the forehead. ._.

Drew almost bumped into me & Scott.

HR:

I told Amanda about Scott saying the F-word. ._.

Lunch:

Whenever I bring tuna, Amanda tells me to "Eat my cat food". xD

I went to the bathroom, and I was expecting Taylor to be at the sign out board, and she was there. O_O

Band:

George said something funny, but I forgot what he said.

Griffin decided to bring his Saxophone.

Lessons:

Last week for trombone lessons, Mr.Hanna was making analogies, and Scott didn't understand [i wasn;t there], and Brian made Scott's face when Mr.Hanna was explaining analogies. xD

Marcus was there.

Scott realized his section had almost the same names. ._. [skadi,Scott,Brian,Ryan]

Brian forgot his ABC's. xD

Mr.Hanna asked Marcus for the ecoharmonic of Qb. xD

Scott only knows his AB3's . xD It's hard to explain. x3

Ryan wrote fail on Scott's face.

"F FOR FANTASTIC!" [You can probably guess this.. ._.]

Scott kept apologizing to me for no reason.

"Sorry Skadi." WTF You just put your papers infront of mine.[He's probably imitating me.. I used to apologize to him for the SMALLEST things. ._.]

Mr.Hanna's room:

I had to get my instrument slip, and my friend Natalie [Ryan's younger sister, she has autisim. :[ ] was there for her [Percussion] lessons, and she asked me how Ryan was doing, I said good, then she asked me if he was trying to kiss me. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, Kaitlyn, Sam, and Katelyn had to practice our dance thingy in the music room, because no one was using it. But we walked in, and freaking Skyler was there cleaning desks for community hours. xDDD It was awkward.

This wasn't at school, but I walking home.

So me, my friends Amelia, Jackie, and Laura were walking home. We just had an ice storm so the ground was really slippery. All the sudden, I'm falling and sliding. The house that we were walking by no one lived in so the ice wasn't soveled. So I just slid for like a mile(more or less). It might not seem funny but you just had to be there. XD

Lol, in math class, we do these random math thoughts, and our teacher reads them to the class. Mine said, "If I drop my tomato out of a window 250 feet away from the ground, how the HECK am i supposed to finish this test?"

Not really mathy, but if it has numbers in it, it counts.

In math, I was paying absolutely no attention. Then, the teacher Asked me to solve the problem on the board. It was some complicated algebra problem. She told me to find "X." I walked up to the board, circled "X" in the problem, with a thing saying, "I found it." With an arrow pointing to the circled portion. I slammed the marker down, and dutifully returned to my seat, to the sound of snickers from my classmates. My teacher told me that I was being a smart mouth. I told her that she needed to be more specific when she chooses the wording for her questions. Yes, I got detention.

Gym:

Amanda tripped and fell, and had to be sent to the nurses in a wheelchair. Funnier than it sounds. Trust me.

Lunch:

I saw Scott, and I did the hand sign for "I saw my crush", but she thought I motioned "I saw your crush". xD

Hallway:

Me and Amanda were pushing each other, and Amanda said "MASSIVE PERSON! I SHALL MOVE YOU!" xDD Me: Mice can move a mountain, but it takes time. [i stole that from AC:WW xD]

Sci:

There was this weird noise. xD

Hallway 2:

I saw Drew. <3

[i got to ake the Tuba home. =] ]

LA:

I was upset because Amanda wasn't here at LA. ;_;

Hallway:

I foun out that Scott & Marcus are in the same SS class. x3

Chorus:

We have to sing this dumb song called "Si Tu Seneass" Or somethin. ;)

I saw Amanda! :3

SS:

Mr.Scaturo was talking about rhe first amercian dictonary and he said "I've seen books bigger than Skadi's purse!" xD

Half of the boys in our class didn't know female teenagers can get pregnant. xD

Health:

Amanda was looking at a article on sex in our textbook. OwO

Band:

Michael & Peter were in-tune together, and Mr.Hanna wanted Michael and Peter to just tune with each other [Other people tuned with them].

They sounded in tune. O_O

Scott started attacking George. O_O

Scott was singing. O_O I nearly freaked out, because he's like a male soprano. xD

Math:

I got a hair cut, and Amanda didn't know who I was. xD

ROB:

We played this stupid game called "Garbage ball". You throw a ball into a clean garbage can. ._.

Lunch:

Amanda had pudding, and we got into a discussion about rice pudding and tapioca. xD

Then me and Amanda got into an arguement about if tapioca is like rice pudding. Amanda said that tapioca had jello bits in it. O_O

We asked Mr.Graham, and he had no idea what it was. ._.

Amanda said old people ate tapioca, and [not trying to be mean] I said "I'm gonna ask Mrs.Ebwab! [Librarian. She's like.. in her 60's. ] xD

Amanda said that chocolate pudding is good, and I said it's gross. Amanda:I'll eat anything chocolate! Me: Even a chocolate bee? Yellow jacket? Wasp? HORNET? Bumblebee? xDD

Math:

Amanda asked Ms.H what tapioca was. xD

Sci:

Amanda asked Dr.B what tapioca was. xD

Steve got sent outside for being mean. >:]

Hallway:

I saw Mr.Scaturo, and asked him what tapioca was made of, and then he asked other teachers. xD

SS:

Mr.Scaturo told me what tapioca was during class. xD

OMG last week I was walking down the hallway with my friends and I didn't know that there was the science lab technician, one of the strictest people in school, behind me.He puts on gallons of perfume. So without thinking, I yelled "Ewww! Are you smelling aftershave??!!" And then one of my friends said "OMG behind you!!" And there was he!

Kind of....My friend calls me camper because I have a huge backpack (I'm in UK, so we don't have lockers)

Thought of one!!!

We have loads of pigeons above our playground sometimes, and me and my friends think we're going to get pooped on. One time, all the pigeons in [insert town here] decided to gather above our playgrond, and me and one of my friends went 'Enemy attack! Enemy attack! Return to base! RETURN TO BASE!' (base was inside)

I was in art class and me and this boy(Jagon)were making fun of eachother.I kept throwing crayons at him.But she kept talking so I threw another crayon and it hit him right in the middle of the face.I didn't mean to.

LA:

I was wearing blue [not denim] skiny jean, and Amanda thought they were cool. <3

Hallway:

Amanda says I'm too close to her. Amanda: I see you in the morning & afternoon. Me: And at night. xDD

Inaugaration:

Some kids in our school are racists, and they didn't watch it. >:[ Which is STUPID because they have african american friends.

Yo Yo Ma Ma. xD

Whenever people were clapping, me and Amanda were doing this wave thig, it's when you lock your fingers and wave your elbows. xD

Amanda had a smelly marker, and she drew all over her arms. O_O

I saw Drew. <3

Hallway:

I saw Drew smile. <3

[SIZE=7pt]@Band Geek- Yo Yo Ma Ma! Lmao, a kid in my class said the same thing, but they got in troubsss :)[/SIZE]

LMAO, when I told Will I was going to Pennsylvania to support Obama, I ran outside and came back with Granola Cruch'ers and said "Here, Obama said eat these, they make you healthy and will transport you to the 3rd dimension!"

[SIZE=7pt]@Band Geek- Yo Yo Ma Ma! Lmao, a kid in my class said the same thing, but they got in troubsss :)[/SIZE]
LMAO, when I told Will I was going to Pennsylvania to support Obama, I ran outside and came back with Granola Cruch'ers and said "Here, Obama said eat these, they make you healthy and will transport you to the 3rd dimension!"
xD Ny sister said that, but nobody heard her. xD

In math, I was paying absolutely no attention. Then, the teacher Asked me to solve the problem on the board. It was some complicated algebra problem. She told me to find "X." I walked up to the board, circled "X" in the problem, with a thing saying, "I found it." With an arrow pointing to the circled portion. I slammed the marker down, and dutifully returned to my seat, to the sound of snickers from my classmates. My teacher told me that I was being a smart mouth. I told her that she needed to be more specific when she chooses the wording for her questions. Yes, I got detention.
God, I love you Phoebe <33

Morning:

Scott held the door for me and didn't let go. C:

I saw Milly. <3 [Miller..<3]

HR:

Thora drew a stick figure of Milly at his locker. x3

Amanda had oink marks along her arms because she drew one her arms yesterday.

Lunch:

Regan said she wanted to use my necklace. x3

Mr.Hanna'office:

I aksed him if my sister could come the 7:oo am rehearsal, and I almost said "Can my grandma come" But caught myself. xD

Hallway:

I brushed against Milly's sweatshirt.. <3 [You think I'm crazy. Wait til you hear what happend to Amanda + Thomas. xD]

Hallway 2:

Amanda told me that Thomas tocuhed her pencil, and she felt... So sure he likes her. xD

SS:

Ms.Corniola got mad at me, Thomas and Amanda for forgetting our notebooks. >:[

Hallway 3:

Thomas had this duck, and it squeaks, and Amadna siad "That sounds like my dog toy. xD"

Ooh. Today at musical rehearsals, (we're doing Cinderella) the stepsisters are supposed to exit up the stairs, fighting...well...ad libbing. So Emily says her line and Lauren yells "LOOK! BRAD PITT!" and I scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back