Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day we had a fire drill. My teacher was going over all of the safety route stuff, and how we could only go out one door. Of course, everyone was demanding why we couldn't use the other door. My teacher said that "the fire marshal tells us to only use that door". My friend was freaking out.

"I am appalled!" she said. "What if, what if the fire's outside of that door?"

"Then we'll get toasted." I said. Seriously, I think that this "fire marshal" guy has got some control-freak issues <_< .

A little bit ago we were in choir practice, and our teacher was like "You sound like a bunch of little girls!".

I just randomly blurted out, "What do you think we are?"

My teacher had no idea who said that. My friends were cracking up from across the room. It was hilarious :p .

I think it was the same day when this girl named "Maya" (let's call her that) said "We are Italian women! We have moustaches!" because we were learning how to sing an Italian song. When we were done practicing half the class had Maya cornered. They were trying to draw a moustache on her with a sharpie :D .

Morning:

Scott was back! =]

Health:

We were talking about Alcohol and Teenage Pregnancy. OwO It was disturbing. D:

Band:

Scott asked Jake for Slide oil. ._. Jake gave him "slide" oil. Scott: * Goes to unlock the child safety lock* Me: You know that's valve oil... Right? Scott: *Turns bottle over to the label* JAKE! D:< * Passes oil back to Jake in the middle of a scale* [Moral: If you play Trombone, do not ask a TRUMPET player for "Slide" Oil. ._.]

Mr.Hanna gave me the Tuba part for The Wild Westerns!. I was looking over it, and Scott said "You know that's the Tuba part, right?" Me: *Nods Yes* Scott: Y-your playing Tuba? Me: Yeah.. Scott: When? Me: Possibly next week. -Dead silence- Scott: Oh.

Mr.Hanna said "Bass Clarinet,Tuba and Bari sax have a special part". Alex + Ryan: Who's the Tuba player?! Mr.H: -Points to me- x3

[We don't have a Bass Clarinet yet. D: ] Marcus + Alex : YEAH GEORGE! *Points to an imaginary George*. [George wasn't here today]

Mr.Hanna wrote my name on top of the Wild Westerns!... It's not like I'll lose it.. Right? I'm the only Tuba in my middle school anyway..

Billy might have a solo. O_O In The Wild Westerns.

Scott was uber happy because after The Wild Westerns! we played Legend of The Alhambra.. [Kill me please. D: ]

Jake called Marcus a bastard. OwO

Billy was pretending to be a pokemon during his rest in LoTA. XD

Michael: You can be [insert pokemon name here]. He's big... And Fat. I mean! He's strong! XD

Jake put his hood on, and since the curtians were drawn [black] he tried hitting Billy with his trumpet. xD

Mr.Hanna said something about the 6th grade band, and Marcus said "We probably sound exactly like them..." xD

Last edited by a moderator:
6th Grade concert:

I saw Manny! x3

I found out that Manny doesn't play Flute for Band. OwO

I sat behind Michelangelo, and I didn't even realize it. O_O

Ethan sat next to Michel. Ethan...<3

I wanted to touch Michel's hair. OwO But his father was next to him, and so was Melanie [NO. Not Pete-Wentz-Meeting-Bari-Sax-Playing Melanie. Melanie is Michel + Matthew [Trombonist] younger sister.]

I sat infront of this old dumb bi***, he was talking BAD about Mr.Hanna! D:< *Gets ShotgunBig Baby Tubby*

There's this nerdy kid, who plays Clarinet, and he stood infront of the stage, and waved like a tard.

Flutes + Oboes played Amazing Grace.. 1] One Oboe was WAY TOO loud. D: 2]It didn't sound like Amazing Grace. >_>

Saxophones played Ukrainian Jingle Bells or something. Me: -To Thora- DING FRIES ARE DONE DING FRIES ARE DONE. Would you like a Apple pie? XD

End of Concert:

I told Big Baby that I loved him and that I'd see him in the Morning.. And I said Good Night to him. <3

I hyperventilated in front of the varsity choir, and then later, on the bus.

A stupid Mexican Mafia Wannabee hit me repeatedly on the head with a notebook because I'm white. Racism is a terrible thing.

Wow, my things aren't funny... They're kinda... Bad... And... Violent.

Haha, today there was a blackout because of the heat. It was hilarious because this girl (Lets call her T) was meant to turn off the air conditioner, but because as soon as she switched the switch, everything turned off, she thought she turned the computers off instead. So she was like ''Ahh! Mr K! I turned the computers off instead!''. It was hilarious...

I have one that just happened today. It wasn't funny for me, though. I was the victim.

There's a guy I used to like called Tony.

So...

i walked towards him after i played the class time music over the p.a, then i found myself walking towards him. i sat next to him on the steps and his friend and some little kids laughed. i was like "hey you, i need to ask you something". he's like "yeah?" so i sat down and all these people laughed. i dunno why. :D

^ :D

Once we had a teacher and this boy called E asked to go to the toilet and she said ''Well you cant go to the toilet! We just had lunch! If you need to go so bad, than go pee pee in your hat in front of the whole class!''. Funniest moment at school EVER! xDDD.

Morning:

Taylor thought I was gonna play Bass Clarinet. Me: Taylor.. Who the heck told you THAT?! O_O Taylor: Mr.Hanna. Me: No. No, y-your wrong! I'm playing Tuba!

O_O

HR: I aksed Amanda if I should ask out Scott, she said no. [Plus, he hasn't asked me out to the dance.. So what chances do I have..? Maybe he only likes me as a friend. [SIZE=7pt]I hate those words 'Just friends'. D:<[/SIZE]

Hallway:

I saw Scott, and I was so happy.

Library:

Amanda got out this book called "Heaven looks like a mall" and it said 'Band/choir/drama geeks' and Amanda said "HAHA! Your a band geek!" Me: Why thank you. :]

[band Geek is a compliment. :3 To me and other band geeks..]

Spanish:

I was so nervous today. D: I had to work with Tom, then all the sudden I got REALLY quiet, to the extent you couldn't hear me. D: [i'm always quiet, but this was HORRIBLE.] I even got sweaty palms. xD [The beauty of having a crush, huh?]

Outside:

Me and Amanda missed the bus to Rob. :]

Before Math:

Me + Amanda were working on our Current Events for Sci. Me: 1957.. Wait, there was a 1957? *Headdesk*

XD

Sci:

There was this dude working on the lights on the outside of our school, so he was in a bucket like thing, and a crane thing pulled him up to the light and I watched him for half of the period. XD

One time in sixth grade, we were taking a social studies test. It was silent like...the whole time until my teacher's phone went off. She was young so it was a song we all knew so everyone started singing it until she picked it up.

this mean fat girl was trying to do the stanky leg and she did it really bad and me and my friends was laughing.

also i found out i am failing 5 out of 8 classes and we get progress reports mailed to us next week, and i never find the mail before my mom so she might see it... yea i dont care.

my friend mikala slammed a locker door into a nerds head. it was hilarious.

We had a half day today 8D

The floor was wet and some kid Ran and fell on his face 8D

My name got called by some Spanish guy, and later I was like.. "He-He, SPANISHTIZED MY NAME" and I was like, sobbing. xDD

During the lunch thingy I was walking around with a McDonalds toy and yelling, "RUFF RUFF MEEEOOWWW RUFF RUFF MEOWWW" it was funny.

Yesterday Sophia was like, "OMG THAT KID JUST FELL ON HIS FACE." and just sat there. I was like, "Yet you do nothing about it." and couldn't stop laughing.

Yesterday during Religion class, the whole time I zoned out and made Carmen's chapstick go up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down... and then I broke it.. BUT I FIXED It!

Then, Daniel C. was like, "No, not SCENT like the smell, SENT like" he did the hilarious move in front of his face, where he did the "I'm watching you sign" over his eyes, and moved it back and forth, and then mimed flying a paper airplane, "I SENT YOU A LETTER"

Then at the volleyball game, Jack was like, "What are you going to do?" and I turned around and very calmly said, "I'm going to bury you in a hole alive and wait until you die." he was like, "How about tea?' and I was all, "No, No, I like the hole Idea better." he looked at me, "How are you going to do THAT?!" "...with a shovel?"

xDDD It was hilarious.

Morning:

I had to wait for Mr.Hanna to come into the building,so I was late for HR, because I had to ask him when I can have my Tuba lesson.

Amanda told me the dance sucked because I wasn't there. x3

Hallway / Band lessons:

I had to go down the stairs with my Tuba, and I nearly tripped. D:

Band Lessons:

[i had 1st period Tuba lessons. :3]

Mr.Hanna said I was a better Tuba player than him.

OwO

I got Legend of the Alhambra for Tuba. :]

I noticed how many dents were in my Tuba, and I asked Mr.Hanna if there were people playing it before me, and he said yes, but they were 8th graders. O_O

Big Baby's first valve got stuck. :[

Mr.Hanna said I had to take a deep breath to play Tuba, and he said something funny. xD [i forgot what he said, but it was funny.]

I had to play Eb in The Wild Westerns! , But since it was stuck, I was afraid I'd mess it up more. D:

We tried Legend of the Alhambra, and it was hard to get to piano. D: [i can only play mp,mf,f,ff. D: So that doesn't help much, does it?]

Sometimes I get stuck on clefs, and Mr.Hanna asked "Do you get confused?" Me: Yes. Oh yeah, once Ryan was talking about my Flute, and I was playing it sorta like Treble clef.. D:

Mr.Hanna said I could play Tuba for band today! :huh:

Mr.Hanna's/Ms.Tengood's office:

I had to get my valves oiled, so I was talking to Mr.Hanna while he was doing so. Me; Is there a 6th grade Baritone player? Mr.Hanna: No. I like trombones better. Me: Because trombone is easier than Baritone, right? Mr.Hanna: That, and that it's too big and bulky for 6th graders. That's why we don't want them to start on Tuba.. It'll scare them away. Me: xD Some schools allow kids to play Tuba in 6th grade.

Hallway, Before Gym:

I was walking, and I saw Drew.He had his hands on his head, because his books were on his head, and he said "Okay.. I made it down the stairs.. Now I can walk again! 8D"

Gym:

Tom was a goalie for floor hockey, so I got to watch him. >:DD

Hallway, Before band:

Okay, so remember when Taylor said I was gonna play Bass Clarinet? Well, I went up to her, and said "Guess what! I'm playing Bass Clarinet today!" SHE FELL FOR IT! XD She was all "o: Awesome!".. xD

Band:

Scott scared the crap outta me, because I was unpacking my Tuba, and he just came right behind me. D: And asked for slide oil. SO. I had to walk with my Tuba, put him on a seat,get my trombone case out, get the slide cream out. Scott: WTF IS THIS?? D: Me: Slide cream, it works just as good as oil. Scott: Zomg, thanks so much! My slide didn't have any oil, and it was all dry.. Me: No problem. :]

Tom asked me about my Tuba, and I felt like I was about to faint. D: [Lolfail] ["Is it heavy?"] Then Ryan stopped me, and asked me if I played Baritone.

-.-

Everyone was all "ZOMG! ITS A TUBA! o: "

I almost hit myself in the face. D: And I accidentally almost dropped Big Baby! D: [Worst thing ever! DD: ]

I played a "Concert F scale" but I used Trombone music. -.-

Thomas could still play percussion even though he sprained his hand. O_O

I HATE legend of the Alhambra, because for me, I have hardly ANYTHING to play! Because after the percussion soli, I only have one note to play. D: Then I had to wait 7 Measures for the Clarinets to be finished with their soli, then I HAD TO WAIT FOR THE FLUTE SOLI, WHICH THEY CAN'T PLAY FOR 8 MEASURES! D:<

I dislike the end, because it's hard for me to play because it's fast. D:

2:45:

I asked Taylor if she saw my Bass Clarinet. Taylor: No. You played Tuba. Me: I KNOW!! YOU TOTALLY FELL FOR IT!~ >:DD

There were a lot today. The most funny, was in my seventh period Language Arts class. So, in the class next to us, we heard banging, and then a girl screamed, "OH! Mr.-maleteacher'sname-!" and then I shot up in my seat and started choking on the chips I was eating, I was laughing so hard. It turned out that he had knocked over a bunch of desks, but at the time it had sounded really funny.

There were a lot today. The most funny, was in my seventh period Language Arts class. So, in the class next to us, we heard banging, and then a girl screamed, "OH! Mr.-maleteacher'sname-!" and then I shot up in my seat and started choking on the chips I was eating, I was laughing so hard. It turned out that he had knocked over a bunch of desks, but at the time it had sounded really funny.
xD

7:00 Jazz:

Me and Andy were first. >:3

Scott was third, and Mr.Hanna said "I should get mug shots of all of you and show your teachers what you look like @ 7:00!" xD

Scott was pi**ed at Erik, because Erik had to wake him up. lolpwnd.

Miller came 3rd, and he informed everyone he just took a shower! xD

We had to hiss, and George was making me laugh. D:

Rachel lost her music. ._.

Miller had gel in his hair, and Meghan and Rachel were giving him styling tips. XD

Drew wasn't here. :[

None of Manny's friends waved to him. xD

Now what would you have been thinking of there??
Jk! :]
Obviously something very delightful. xD

During Math, I was randomly drawing on my arm with a highlighter, and Sam puts her arm out and goes "Do it to me!" And I say "That's what she said." and that just went back and forth for like, five minutes, and my teacher gave me an odd look.

I tripped Cully by accident, and he went flying across the pavement. It was so funny. xD

In Science, Adam was joking and said "Yeah, I live in the steeple in the church. I have no real home." Sam stands up and acts like a spoiled girl and goes all "OH MY GOSH, DADDY! I DON'T WANT YOU TO EMBARASS ME ANYMORE!" BEcause we have this joke that Adam's actually Sam's father. But then today Adam disowned her. D:

During recess, Adam kept going "Hey. Hey. Hey." In a deep voice, so Natalia told me he's going into another emo spiral, so me, Marlie, Sam, and Katelyn walk up to him an go "Cheer up emo kid!" And hug him.

During French, we had to make up a fake address for some stupid reason, and Wyatt came up with 69 Spooner Street. Then Adam didn't understand, so Wyatt drew it on my desk. xD

Sam stole Adam's ruler and called it 'Outside Buddy' but then she renamed it Edward Cullen. then I renamed it Ryan Ross. Hence, we named it Edward Ross. Then, during class Sam goes "Adam, sorry but I broke your ruler, I mean I lost it."

The other day this kid named w fell in the hall and his stuff was scattered EVERYWHERE. And this other kid named t was laughing at him so w hit in the leg with his binder and he fell and his stuff got scattered too. :eek: XD XD And on Super Bowl sunday my friend's sister chased him out of a tree with a stick and then she chased him around the yard with it. XD I know some crazy people..... Oh,and there was this other time when this kid jumped up during class and ran gagging to the trashcan and spit something out. The teacher Said "Why did you just do that?" and then he said "SHE did something to that piece of gum she gave me!!!!" And the girl beside him was all innocent and said "I just found some gum in my purse!" It was SOOOOOOOOOOO Funny!!!! :)

Adam joke-proposed to Natalia, and I was gonna be the bride's maid. But then Natalia left him. So now I'm the bride's maid for Adam and Ashley. xD

The grade eights have to prepare these winter games to play outside at some school thing, and I suggested a hardcore snowball fight. But the teacher's didn't exactly approve of my idea.

My French teacher "couldn't believe I was acting liek that and I'm in grade eight" because Sam was looking at Adam's glasses, and then I poked them and giggled.

I taught Sam a new thumb war tactic that guarantees for you to win everytime. It went like this:

"Adam! Thumb war!"

"1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war. 5, 6, 7, 8, I use this hand to masturbate!"

"OH MY GOD." -lets go of Sam's hand-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back