Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
today we were having a class election and connor said to call him "conbama" XD and he said that sierra will be his vice president (he's in love with her and he's in 4th grade and she's in 8th grade O: )

and our school pictures came in and eric wasn't smiling in his pic and he said "smiling is underestimated" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:lol:

Adam threw his backpack at me. So I threw it back at him. > :lol:

Wyatt was making me mad, so I took his pencil and threw it at the chalkboard.

One of the really annoying grade fours was stalking us, so Katelyn tells her to stop stalking us. The fourth grader was just like "I'm not stalking you. I'm following you." And we had a huge spazz on her. She eventually left when I tried giving her a lesson about what intercourse is.

I'm not gonna tell the whole story.

But the scene was:

Me sitting at my desk, screaming 'SHATTA! INVINCIBLE HAYDEN!'.

Yesterday, because it was the last day of school, Nicole stole a blue-green washable marker from Renee. I was the lucky one to be sitting next to her at the talent show, as always, and she got bored and decided to entertain herself by drawing all over my left leg, both arms [she drew a watch on my right wrist :3] and then marked on my face. This was around 10 am. I walked around the rest of the day covered in marker.

Then, while I was cleaning out my locker, Shane wrote "Suck it" in green sharpie on the inside of my locker door thing. Not sure what you would call it.. Then, when I hugged him, he picked me up off the floor and I now have bruises on my sides. D:

Edit: Oh, right. Also during the talent show, a girl was singing White Horse by Taylor Swift, and Nicole said that it would be funny if a hot guy walked out right then. So I said, No, a hot guy with a horse.. She said a big horse. I said a white horse. Then we were quiet for a while, until she leaned over and whispered, "Hot guy with a big white horse," right in my ear. For whatever reason, we both found this hilarious and cracked up laughing, which earned very weird looks from her boyfriend. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
While I was in math class, I accidentally *coughNOTcough* turned my Mp3 player's volume all the way up and started playing "Fergalicious" so that the entire class could hear every word 8D

And this guy who sits next to me in language arts was playing with a rubber band, and he asked if he could borrow my pen. I handed it to him, and the goofball actually shot it straight up and when it hit the ceiling, It stuck there. He also shot Nick in the back of the head with my ponytail band.

1. I was in my classroom at my desk...right in the middle of the teacher talking I farted! I bounced up on my chair!

2. I fell down a school staircase laughing at nothing. When I hit the bottom I was like..."What are you looking up? Whats so funny?) I stood up and brushed myself...then I walked straight into a door, then I went home and didn't come back to school cause I was sick...

3. My friend started to laugh, I thought it would be a normal laugh, but he was laughing like a mad scientist! Muhaahahahahah!

4. I used to write all my personal information on my books when I was little...I let her borrow one of my books to my friend then she saw everything!

5. Actually...No.5 is really funny..but I could get reported for saying it. So I won't full in No.5

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sitting on the desk and Grace on the chair. I put my legs out over her like a foot rest and her being Grace started to make a song about my legs then gave them names and such. As she did this I hole punched my blouse and then I'm like "Look what I did!" And she freaked out and put one hand quite high up my thigh (With a kilt between her hand and my thigh skin FYI) and other holding the bottom of my blouse, freaking out. You gotta know Grace to understand her. Her hand went higher with out her noticing. I'm like "Grace, look where your hand is" And she jumped up, ran in a circle and freaked out. "I've got Michelle's vagina on my hand!" And was using everything in sight to wipe her hand on. I gave her some hand sanitizer and she rubbed in in and yelled "MAY MICHELLE'S VAGINA BE GONE FROM MY HAND" It made people stare.

^Lol.

Ms Conry is going to her National Rowing Championships tomorrow.

She told us. I said I'd pray for her. xD

We played 'BANG' in Maori today for PE and when Ashleigh 'Shot' Haylee Haylee didn't 'die' and someone said "Asheligh, didn't you bang Haylee?" and we all laughed because we are immature then Kristina added "No. That was Olly that Ashleigh got" Yes. Ashleigh is the class slut...

We had to do plays about being at the vet.

In our group's play, I was the retarded horse with ''ADHD Swine Flu'', Jen was my owner, and Charlotte, Arslan and Jieun were the nurses. It was really, weird, amusing and just plain fun.

Then a group did an emotional replay --- they chose love. Therefore, everyone was kissing eachother, almost raping eachother and getting incredibly close to eachother :/

We had a guy give us a speech on drugs and alcohol.

Some good quotes were [Well his whole speech was amazing]

Hey.

I sit behind you on the bus.

You have a nice neck.

Is your dad a thief?

Did he steal the stars and smash them     

in your face?

You build up the confidence to go and

talk to a guy you like and then you get

lots of saliva in your mouth and its like

Spray and Walkawaay!

Why dont you just go drink a

puddle?

So who here would rather kiss a non-smoker than a smoker?

Most of you. The rest of you just take what you can get, ae?

Just playing your natural game, eh *Schoolname*?!

Go away. You smell like cabbage.

Now you have two options.

A) You give up and cry in the corner

or

B) You have a shower and try again!

----

I was up the front. When he said the 'Go drink a puddle' one I pulled a straw out of my blazer pocket and he's all like "Chyeah! Girl with the straw! I think we could be friends!"

^^Haha...

We were doing Mathletics in the computer room. It's this maths competition thinggy. You verse people fom your own country, and from all over the world. I versed someone from NZ who's name was Michelle and got uber excited.

Then I versed someone called Wayway from Papua New Guinea. It was weird, so I cracked up laughing.

It wasn't me, sorry to kill your fun.

We were talking about the ever increasing population and I did my Michelle thing with awkward hand movements [implying sex] and said "But after the fun part, not that I'd know it's fun -shiftyeyes-" and then went "Then you got 9 months of morning sickness and pickles"

Teacher was actually amused. Only teacher who enjoys my sexual antics.

^I know it wasn't you, lol. Just got excited anyway 8D

And Chelsea was pressing Tierney on the toilet door, which looked like Tierney was raping the door, and Chelsea was raping Tierney. FYI, they're grade 5's.

My friend said "Anacondom" instead of "Anaconda" XD That was yesterday actually.
xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here goes another 8D from today, my friend diego was doing some funny faces and suddendly johan ran onto him and diego did the FALCON...PAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH on johan, right in the belly 8D and he fell back xD but johan said: cmon it didnt hurt, i think he is masochist O____o

Someone said,

"Do you want me to sharpen your pencil with my sharpener?"

You'll get it if you have a sick mind like me.

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back