Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee and I pretended to get into a fight, so Ms Conry moved us to different desks. For the rest of the term. xD

My friend was playing "Don't trust me on her iPod speakers at lunch, and when it said "I ain't F*in scared of you" a teacher walked by xD

And then we were listening to a song called "Discovery Channel" ITs so wrong xD

There was a freaking ice cream truck outside of our school a tthe end of the day. B)

I bought my friend an ice cream float, and I was ripped off cause I couldn't eat anything, since I have peanut allergies. D: Then Adam walked up to me eating ice cream topped with peanuts, and he said "This sucks. Now I can't give you a goodbye kiss!" So I said I'd go suicidal for that anyday. XDD

Then we passed these kids from my old school who were eating freezies on the way home, and we were like "YOU'RE JEALOUS OF OUR ICE CREAM FLOAT!" And kept walking.

In French, we had bandie wars. Which consisted of me and another kid going "You want to rape Chris Martin!" "No I don't! You like to look at Pete Wentz's penis!" "No I don't!" back and forth. xD

Also, during French, Jacob called Wyatt a d***. Wyatt yells "JACOB CALLED ME A d***!" then someone said "It's French class. No speaking English." So he said "JACOB CALLED ME UN DIQUE!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Band:

Stalker sits next to me! x3 (He bumped his bari into my thigh. ._. ;)

Jazz Band Party:

I had to play the piano part (on flute) for Tequila. ._____. EPIC FAIL!

We were filling out awards, and Milly put me as most talkative. ._________. (I NEVER talk. xD) Then he kinda shouted at me, he wanted me to speak so badly...

Then Ms.T scolded him. Then he told me he was sorry, so I finally spoke to him.

Stalker said I had an epic name. :3

I won a 'award'(Not really... xDD) for being the only girl who showed up. ._.'

Hallway (Thursday):

I saw Milly in the hallway and he smiled at me. :eek:

2:45:

Milly nearly got hit by my grandma's car. .______. (She called him a dumbass. :( )

Last week, Niyazul did a speech. Epic quotes:

If I was Prime Minister, I would be Adolph Hitler.

I would steal peoples gold.

I would become Ironman!

When I say I really really really really really want to, I mean I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO!

It isn't impossible for Michael Jackson to become a good person!

Yesterday we went to the library for silent work. Lol. Jen and I had toprint off our recounts, but turns out there were loads of typos in about 5 print outs, so we wasted paper. We found that hilarious.

Then we found a book called ''The Book Of Survival For Boys''. We started reading it, and read ''How to survive a huntr hippo'' and ''How to survive a school disco''. Apparently boys should wear a fake cast on their leg if they're uncomfortable with dancing :/

And then everything turned funny all of a sudden. We cleaned the tables in the library and expected Mr K to make us coffees. He said at the end of the year :[

Last week, Niyazul did a speech. Epic quotes:
If I was Prime Minister, I would be Adolph Hitler.

I would steal peoples gold.

I would become Ironman!

When I say I really really really really really want to, I mean I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO!

It isn't impossible for Michael Jackson to become a good person!
That reminds me of Jacob's speech.

"There's been many bad leaders in the world. Hitler, Napolean, and the worst, GEORGE BUSH. I mean, I can't be any worse than him!"

"Every two hours, disco music will start playing, and there will be a ten minute disco break."

"There will be a McDonald's on every street corner. This will be good for the economy, because instead of buying cars, everyone will roll around on their own fat."

i was on the monkey bars at school and kicked a boy when i started and he fell over and started crying XD

I zoned out in socail studies. We had a reliever whos taken us for the week.

I heard her say 'Texas' She was talking about Texas crude oil.

I yelled "TEXAS!"

And she said. "Michelle, do you care to explain what made you yell Texas?"

I said "Feebee lives in Texas"

She looked at me evily and asked "Do I want to ask?"

And Ellie quickly said "No. You don't" And the rest of the class nodded and agreed.

`Twas fun times.

I got smacked in the face with a swiss ball!

My teacher learnt about Bradie Webb.

In class an optional assignment is to make a poster of your version of a book turned into a film.

My teacher said 'If you're going to do the guy from Short Stack don't just say it's because he's hot. List his othe qualities, Maria.'

She PWNed me. x_x

^^Lol xD

We kept asking this guy questions in "Truth or Dare" and hes like "gimme something more complicated!!!" every time and so this other guy goes like, "FINE.YOU HAVE TO DO IT WITH A GIRL. CHOOSE SOMEONE! xD"

^^That incident is 1 and a 1/2 years old, lol xD

Lol in Art my friend was acting like a super hero and she was all "ROOSHIEFISH... OUT!"

Then in ICT we were on the computers and she started freaking out 'cause my other friend said we should go on clubpenguin she dived on the floor and started smelling her foot lol.

She makes me laugh soo hard.

Then I got attacked becuase I told one of my friends that I liked Joey then they started attacking me and took my bag. Then I stormed off toward the C block although my lesson was in the D block then I turned and said "Oh sh** wrong block" And stormed there then my friend was all "You suck at storming off" :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashleigh has a box of normal condoms and a box of flavoured ones. She gave a normal one to Mr.S and he gave it back and said "Sorry but I take a XXL so you can keep this" We all laughed and can't look at him the same way.

Lol MR. Stevens told me off 'cause he thought I said I have a boo*y on my foot. I said I have a boo boo on my foot Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back