Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At Leisure Centre today Charles hit the shuttlecock really hard and it hit Liam's back. And I hit Liam's butt with my badminton racket. And Dominic and I ran into each other during basketball.

[SIZE=7pt]We haven't gotten that close since we broke up, over a year ago O:[/SIZE]

No wait, I hugged him at the swimming carnival when he had no shirt on. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
This can count, since it was for a field trip. :)

At Ikea, Lauren fell asleep on one of the display beds.

I bought two nice-smelling candles for my Mom, and I set them on a bench to put my change in my wallet. One of them rolled off and the glass it was in cracked. Maddy said that only I would break something two minutes after buying it.

At the mall (Yes, we went to a mall and Ikea for a field trip) me and Maddy went to HMV, since I wanted to buy 21st Century Breakdown. I started looking through bands, and picked up Nothing Personal. I started looking for Fall Out Boy albums, when I said "NO. We'RE LEAVING RIGHT NOW. I'LL SPEND ALL MY MONEY IN HERE." Then I said the same in D-Tox when I saw like, five band shirts and a hoodie. I'm proud of myself for only getting two CDs, two band shirts, and a winter hat. xD

Today was all play, and no work, due to half of our class working the Halloween gym.

In L.A., we did a Sherlock Holmes play, and I nearly drop-kicked Riley to China for stealing the role as Sherlock. But fortunately, I got two parts instead ^.^

And when we were working on our projects (also L.A.) I went into the backroom to work. The funny thing is, the overhead projector was in the way, so I squeezed threw the door frame, which could only open 3 inches. xD

And then at Halloween Gym, In the boys' changing room, a girl dropped dead as part of the act. Then David grabbed her leg, pulled her shoe off, and screamed "I GOT HER SHOE!" Then he threw the shoe at the murderer. Then Derek "came to the rescue" (he was part of the act, FYI) and I jumped up on the bench and yelled "DEREK TO THE RESCUE!" and I got pushed off the bench by the murderer, so then I kicked him in the crotch. Then when the play was over, the girl screamed "GET OUT BEFORE HE KILLS YOU!" But then me and the boys stayed and watched, just because we could :)

And then in the attic play (The Grudge in the Attic), this guy was behind the curtains and he kept on tugging my hair. Then I punched him xD. And every time the guy behind the curtains reached his hands out to tug on mine or my friend's hair, the plastic wrap shook. So I shook the curtain and my friend screamed, then slapped me. xD Then this guy came running in and squirted us with a spray bottle. O.O

Then at S.S. we were doing a Halloween word search. Me and Anthony were partners, and he pointed out all the accidental dirty words to me (dirty as in "sexual" and "swear") then I screamed "HOLEY FRIK! I FOUND EDWARDCULLEN IN THE WORD SEARCH" then all the girls screamed and they looked at me and were like "OMG WHERE!?" then me and Anthony laughed like idiots xD

Well. Joe called off the engagement, seeing as I was being to demanding. Y'know with the boat and all.

At rehearsal, my boots got covered in sawdust and Pierce let me borrow his wayyy to big for small feet shoes so I waddled around in those.

Adam and I spent like half an hour getting dried glue off a hot glue gun because it was blocking where the glue sticks go. So. Many. Innuendos.

"Its stuck."

"Push harder!!"

"It won't go in."

"Yes! It's in."

"My finger's in the hole now."

"I can just feel it."

and soo many more.

OHHHHOHOHOH MAN!!

I remeber in Highschool I had eaten 6 Bowls of canned beans mixed in with beef and salt and Jalapenos... at 9PM At night before the next day of school.

Period 6 at the end of the day was almost over and I let out a 5 second gas rip, after 10 seconds the WHOLE class was gagging and my teacher opened up ALL the windows in the class and everyone went outside and my teacher ACTUALLY said.

"What the HELL did you throw in your stomach?!" and SOME KID threw up in the sink xDDDDDD

I'll NEVER forget that day. xDDDDD I couldn't stop laughing.

Adam and I spent like half an hour getting dried glue off a hot glue gun because it was blocking where the glue sticks go. So. Many. Innuendos. "Its stuck."

"Push harder!!"

"It won't go in."

"Yes! It's in."

"My finger's in the hole now."

"I can just feel it."

and soo many more.
That made me laugh. Alot. It reminded me of a Science story.

One time we were working on a Science project, and Adam's glue gun wouldn't work. He put his hand on the table, and put a new stick in it. Molten hot glue came out onto the back of his hand, he still has a scar from it. xD

When we were eating lunch yesterday Charles burped really loudly and we all laughed. I spat out my pizza because I was laughing so hard, so Charles picked it up and ate it.

And on the bus, we're not allowed to talk. So Charles saw some old man riding shirtless on a bicycle, and he hit me and pointed. The guy had fat hanging down all over him as he crouched down and pedalled. We died laughing and everyone's like 'wth?'.

That made me laugh. Alot. It reminded me of a Science story.One time we were working on a Science project, and Adam's glue gun wouldn't work. He put his hand on the table, and put a new stick in it. Molten hot glue came out onto the back of his hand, he still has a scar from it. xD
I guess Adams in general are just glue gun challenged. xD

But it was hilarious. Because we were building cardboard ships for the show and because of our specialness, each took an hour.

I forgot a lot of things that happened on Friday:

At the Halloween gym, there's this thing where you fight someone with padded sticks. I was the smallest person in the gym, and the dude that challenged me was the tallest person in the gym. I won. It's bad enough to be beaten by a girl, but when you're a 5'10 guy and you got beat by a 4'7 girl, that's kind of sad xD Sad for him, I mean. Now that dude knows I'm better than him. And to prove it, at recess I kicked him in the crotch, then dug my nails into his arm and made him bleed. :) Pretty much the whole school was watching, and they're all like "WAY-TO-GO KAY!" It was fun :)

And then the principal was explaining to us we weren't getting our Swine Flu shots on Monday, and he's like "For whatever-the-hell-the-reason" over the loudspeaker. Everyone in the class was like :rolleyes: and O.O except for me. I'm there laughing my head off. 8D

On Friday there was a Halloween disco at school, so this counts.

The DJ put on Shimmy a Go Go by Short Stack, and I screamed so loudly because I was so happy. Bad thing was, I was the only one screaming. And then I sang it really loud, and the DJ turned it up as high as it could go!

Ah, fun. xDD

Okay, so today, since we had to go to the middle school because ours schools library ceiling collapsed. They are seeing if its okay to go back into. So everyone got so confused and went to our school, but everyone was late >.<

Science was much too hilarious.

Our teacher showed us denisty by taking normal water and salt water, and put ice cubes in each of them, while one sank and one floated. But instead of talking, he hummed a song and kept switching the cubes back and forth. At first we were like "Haha?" but halfway, Chantel lost it and burst out in laughter. Everyone else laughed, too. xD

It's a long story as to how we got to this topic, but our class, including the teacher, planned three field trips. One to Red Lobster. One to B.C. on a fishing boat for Salmon. One to all the Six Flags parks in America. Too bad we won't go on any of them.

1. In grade four, someone is leaning back in their chair, and just as I'm walking behind them to go to the pencil sharpener, they raise their hand very quickly and punch me in the stomach. xD

2. On the way home from school, someone farted and other people smelled it, i could smell it to and it was so nasty!!! so some yelled "OMG WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EAT?!" xDDDD

In computers today, we had to register for something, so I put the guy next to me's age as 69, and his occupation was librarian. He burst out laughing. Not because of the 69 thing. He just thought it was really funny that he was a really old librarian. FAIL xD

Today we played the stick game!

Barack Obama / John Howard / Shaun Diviney.

Jess asked 'Who's going to marry Ms Conry?'

The answer was Shaun Diviney.

We told her and she said 'No thanks.'

So we gave her a choice between John and Barack.

She said Obama. xD

In health we found that one night stands had more pros and less cons than sex in a stable relationship so now we are all going to have sex with randoms.

Sir Seman The Sailor Sperm is here to impregnate you.

In health we found that one night stands had more pros and less cons than sex in a stable relationship so now we are all going to have sex with randoms.
Sir Seman The Sailor Sperm is here to impregnate you.
Can't wait to take one of those classes xD

We tried to play the stick game again.

but one of the Bradies was missing D:

So I'm crawling on the floor screaming

'BRADIE WHERE ARE YOU.

COME OUT SO WE CAN PLAY.'

And Audrey thought it sounded wrong.

:)

Football game (last friday) :

I thought I heard Noelle say "I'm black", so I said "I'm black?" and Noelle shook me and said "Skadi! SINCE WHEN WERE YOU BLACK?!" xD

Noelle named my marching tuba Cherry Pie. xD ( I play on a convertible tuba, fyi)

Our band and this other band had a small loudness competition. We beat them! >:DD

Bus ride to competition:

Care Bear watched me play nintendogs... o_o' xD

Competition:

This college band came in, there was like 120 of them, and me and Noelle saw the sousaphones... D: (Sousaphones aren't real tubas..)

The band finished and Noelle said they sounded good, and at the same time we said "Except for the sousaphones" xDDD

Tuba Jon kept saying 'street cred'. -____-

Me and Noelle wore our matching "You Tuba" shirts o:

Bus ride back home:

I sat on the bus backwards....And ended up nearly throwing up..... ._.'

(I ate a hamburger, diet coke, and mint chocolate chip ice cream before the ride back home...)

Today the swings were occupied by Susha, Indiana, Drake, and Wyatt. Then Jaycee comes over and was like "GIVE ME A SWING!" And I was like in a laugh-attack mood, so I'm like "Jaycee, if you want a swing, you're gonna have to have sex with the swing pole" so then he goes and pole dances, licking the pole up and down and everywhere. Then Jaycee looked at Drake and yelled "Okay, give me the swing" and Drake's like "No, screw off, *****!" Then Jaycee storms off. Then Wyatt looked at Drake and said "Isn't that the swing we rubbed our a**es on?" and Drake nodded and I nearly died of laughter. Now the whole school knows that "Jaycee lost his virginity to a pole"

And today in science, the teacher said "Crappy" and brett's like "You said CRAP!" and the teacher's like "It's not a bad word." ._. then Brett's like "Yeah I know. It's just funny." And since the class is dead silent, and since the kindergarteners are in the hall with the door open, really loud I go "CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP" for like 2 minutes, until Brett punched be and said "stop-it!"

And during lunch, we were being so innapropriate. We were giving people random last names just because we could. So now Keisha is "Keisha little" (better yet, Little Keisha), I'm Kay Shoeshagger (wtf), And Brett's "Brett Gardener" and then Lexy looked at brett and was like "For your birthday gift, I'm going to get you a little shovel and a pail." and I laughed. xD It wasn't real, but we all got teased for it lol

And Anthony sat with me on the bus and I looked at him and poked him and he said "OWW! You broke my arm" (jokingly) and I'm like "No I didn't. Only chuck norris can break your arm when he pokes it" and he's like "Well what if you are chuck norris?" and I'm like ._. "I'm not" and then he falls out of his seat. xD

And then brett told me a chuck norris joke today:

"Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer. Too bad he never cries"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back