Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The teacher was talking to the class about how we're gonna have a new student in our class on Monday, then Jackson, I think says "Is he gonna be a replacement fopr Trevor who's gonna die?" [Trevor has H1N1] xDD

Yesterday on the school bus, the bus driver called me "Krystal" I'm like ._. wth? It was weird

And Anthony sat with me on the bus, and I told him a joke about a deaf guy at the store, and Taylor's like "you guys should stop it. Deaf people might get offended." Anthony laughed and I'm like ._. "What the hell? Deaf guys can't hear" God, it was funny.

And in gym Hillary was telling me off because I just stood there like an idiot. On the way out of the changing room, she walks into the wall and I screamed "ANTI-KARMA PWNED!" And everyone laughed.

Hmmn...

Tuesday I spilled milk on my crushes book bag by accident. I finally got the guts to talk to him, and I sat by his table... He gets up to get food, and my milk falls over and spills on his bag. He made me give him gum and was sooo dorky xDDDD

In health we had a visitor talking about this place where teens can go if we want STD testing, pregnancy test, birth control and what not without parents permission... She made me and a few others stand up in front of class holding papersw saying steps of putting on a condom, and lucky me got Sexual Intercourse itself. I'm real immature, so I was hysterical up there xDDD

We had an inflatables party a few weeks back, and Sean was trying to get me to go down the huge slide thing and he grabbed my arms to try and push me toward it. I screamed "I NEED AN ADULT," at the top of my lungs. The best part was, nobody even looked up from what they were doing. xD

In choir a while back, a guy was wearing those track pants that have the buttons down the sides, and you can take them off.. Somebody stepped on the end of them as he was walking and they almost came off the way. And he just looked up at our teacher and said, "Uh, can I go to the bathroom?" It was hilarious. xD

1. I typed in www.[f.word].com ([f.word] is an alternative for the real f word) and it was a real website!

2.I was surfing the web and went to this website good/bad thing, someone wrote "...jam a broomstick up the operator's a**..." for comments/opinion about the website and i showed every body (the teacher was @ the bathroom) and everyone was like OMG! NO THEY DID NOT TYPE THAT!

Not funny as such but there were 5 major punch ups today.

15 people got stood down.

3 people got thrown down stairs.

Indie had her camera at school today 8D so At recess, we were taking pics of me (one of me eating a kit kat, one of me modeling, and two of me on the swings) and We also took a vid of me chasing Austin, and a video of Austin and Daniel chasing some random kid. hehe We also took SO many retarded pictures of Austin and Daniel. I told them they were going all over the web. I wasn't kidding.

And I screamed a lot in class because I nearly fell out of my chair. O_O

EDIT: Forgot some O:

Indie kept on purpously kicking me on my bump, and I'm like "If you kick me there again, I'll kill you." in a serious voice. So then she kicks me there again, then I put my fingers up about to claw her, and she's still all calm, then she said "You can't kill me." Then I stared at her and asked "Why?..... oh, right. I'm at school...."

And since it's Thomas's birthday, I gave him his:

Birthday wacks

Birthday slapps

Birthday punches

Birthday Kicks

Birthday spankings

Birthday flicks

And birthday pokes =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Today during religion Mr Mayo was talking about Virgin Mary.

An exact quote: 'Mary didn't have sexual relations, she didn't go to bed with her husband'

And then, from the back of the room, someone shouted 'MARIA AND BRADIE DID!'

=/

Well Jen hi-5'ed me for no apparent reason and her fingers cracked.

It was kinda silent and we were in the library so it was extra funnnnny.

And the other day there was a motobike just outside our classroom for no apparent reason. It was a huge motorbike. You'd expect someone royal to be riding on one of those types of things. Part of the number plate was 'YY' and Jen pointed out that it sounded like 'Weiwei'. So we named it Weiwei. :)

Dustin wants to see me punch my best friend, Diana.

The whole situation is light-hearted though, and just hilarious. xD

Dustin says I'm the least likely person he'd ever expect to "snap."

He said that at lunch he wants my face to turn all red and just start freaking out, and haul off and punch Diana.

He said he wants to see blood.

I told Diana and she was like WHAT.

Tyler thought it was pretty funny too.

So during Japanese class, Dustin kept making references to my intense anger and violent rage.

And I played along.

It's an on-going inside joke now. It's fun. xD

In Geography, we were having a really boring lesson. Out of nowhere, Mike takes out a newspaper and starts reading it. Nav turns around and lost it, he couldn't stop laughing. Everyone else asks what he's laughing at, and he's like "MIKEY.....HAHAHAHA....READING THE....NEWSPAPAER.....WTF?...HAHAHAHAHAHA"

It made my day. I don't know why.

Yesterday in band, Mr.P said "You have to look at me, Skadi, and the bass clarinet." I was like "...wtf?"

Today in band, I was telling my friend Rhiannon about how I had ride the pony stuck in my head. XD So I was singing "ride ride ride the pony ride ride the pony this is how we do it. front front front! my baby!,etc,." while bobbing with my tuba. XD

I tried to crab with my tuba, and Rhiannon laughed. XD

In band, Mr.P randomly said "Skadi, you are not louder than Noelle." XD

Today Ms Conry told us she loved this guy when she was younger. And she compared him to Short Stack.

Her: 'He looked almost as good as Short Stack!'

Me: ' I doubt it, Ms Conry.'

And Cassidy and Audrey were talking during class. So Ms Conry asked Cassidy 'You know, if Audrey gets in trouble for talking, you're getting the blame.'

So I shouted 'Audrey, talking? Fat chance.' And Ms Conry laughed :)

And Audrey brought her iPod to school today, and that's against the rules, kind of. So I listened to Princess and Sway Sway Baby.

I love my class, I hate the rest of my school. <3

Our teacher wasn't here today. So we got split up in different classes.

So I got a feel of how it's like to be in Mr Ly's class again. :)

At recess Keesha, Jen and meee were discussing stupid areas to get piercings. The funniest was the middle of the cheek, knee/elbow bones and the head. We got to watch Ice Age 3 as well but all Jen and I did was draw Short Stack, Mr Top Hat Harrison and laugh our brains out at Buck. :'D It was rather enjoyable.

Toponomy essays ftw!

We had to research suburbs and find the meaning of their names and why they were named that. I did Concord, Renton, Wentworthville, Haberfield and Budgewoi.

LMAO; Renton's in Washington. I was born there. And the rest I did were in Australia... x3

We had to write interesting facts.

Budgewoi: Short Stack are from there!

And we had to write a small essay on changing a suburbs' name.

I wanted to change Budgewoi to Diviney. We had to write why.

I did a whole biography of Shaun Diviney and said why there should be

a suburb named after him. I put in all this rubbish about how he's so inspirational.

And how he makes all Australians look good. Cassidy, Audrey, Annie and Emily read it. They thought I was intelligent, not stupid!

Gym:

I was telling Rhiannon that I'd rather wear a shako than a hockey mask. XD (I have to wear shakos to parades fml, but for competitions I get to wear a flower :DD)

Hallway:

Somehow, me, Evy and Tyler were in the hallway at the same time o___o (Evy and Tyler are in 7th grade and they do pit too but I rarely see them in school)

Social Studies:

I found this guy's dentention(sp?) slip in a textbook. XD

Hallway:

Me and Rhiannon were shouting 'street cred' and 'dirty murphy' XD

Lunch:

Gabi was talking about what she wanted for her birthday, and Hannah was thinking about something to get her, and I said "You should get her a flag!" (She does color-guard). :DD

Today was the most hilarious day in school everr.

- Me and Josie were looking in a book about gods/godesses. She wanted to do aphrodite. She looked at the page, and changed her mind. xD

- Jackson was planning on going to hell for his science project. And this is how it's gonna happen. He's gonna make Alex's erasers powdery, so they look like weed, then Alex goes to jail, then when he comes out, he's a druggy murderer, and then he killes Jackson, and Jackson goes to hell xD And then to hand in his homework, Alex has to kill the teacher too, but if the teacher goes to heaven, Jackson fails science.

&&other stuff :)

WELL WEIWEI AND I HAVE TO RESEARCH THE SAME THING!

Jen and I are researching Aphrodite. We find it funny how Aphrodite was made.

Well Xue Tong, Amber, Jen and me drowned a bee in Xue Tong's apple juice today.

And Jen and I are now Little Miss Twins. And and they they talk talk like like this this!

/ gotta love mr men books!

WELL WEIWEI AND I HAVE TO RESEARCH THE SAME THING!Jen and I are researching Aphrodite. We find it funny how Aphrodite was made.
lol, I do it next week xD And I'm not gonna do Aphrodite xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back