Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened today:

We go our science tests back...and I got a B. So I was like "B for...BACON!". So I write bacon next to the B. Well, she wanted them back because she forgot to put down the grades. Well, I erased it, but not completely. Well, she's gonna get a paper with a nice "Bacon" on it. I wonder what she'll say. XD

Oh yeah. And in writing, our teacher gave us free time. So I go to hang out with girls. I showed them my awesum pictures of ferrets I drew. One of them was a ferret version of Pac-Man (Pac-Ferret) and I was like "Look! It's Pac-Ferret! He eats idiots!"

Then they were like "Who's an idiot?" and they made an arrow next to the stick figure that was being eaten. Then they wrote down a guy's FULL NAME (yes, middle name too), then they show it to him and they blamed it on me and he was like "Wow. Thanks Katie (me)" and, yeah. Now he hates me probably. ^_^ I don't care. One less moron worrying about trying to get me... :)

It was funny though...

This happened last year:

I loved to say "Quack." It replaced all my cusses, it was like, my quote word that year.

On a field trip, my Social Studies teacher was taking attendance, and everyone was saying stuff like "Hi" and "Yo" and "What's up?". So, when she calls my name, I say "Quack!". Nice and loud too. She was like "Ok then..." and my friend looks at me and says "Quack?" and we both started laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today was the last day of school.

Okay, so we had a party today. Me and my friend, Ayin, were LOADED with junk food. like 10 Oreos, chips, a cupcake that I almost smashed into Marco's face (I didn't eat it), cookies, soda, and ice cream. Omg, but I didn't finish it. Then later we got pizza, I didn't finish the one slice I got. xD my friend thought she was gonna get a heart attack.

I let Marco listen to my songs on my MP3 player. The music was on loud, and this loud part of some song came on and he started freaking out. So I put on "In Fate's Hands" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and he laid down under the table on my backpack. It was funny. When I took my MP3 player back, he was all, "So much screaming. And walked away. And I put on a song by Al lThat Remains on loud and put it to his ear and he was all, "STOP!" My and Ayin were cracking up.

Sam brought an MP3 Player that can play through built-in speakers or headphones. We were using the built in speakers, then I found Nine In The Afternoon :] So I blasted it, then ran over to Marlie like "NINE IN THE AFTERNOON! NINE IN THE AFTERNOON!"

We had to watch this video about the effect alcohol has on people, and we had to watch actual ER emergencies. We saw people getting catheders up you know where, but thank god it was blurred out/censored xD

We had to go through our giant file with report cards and all of that to find out how many merit points we have. There are pictures from every single school year on the back of the file, and Jacob has a mullet in Kindergarden xD And I freaked when I saw my pics from Kindergarden.

Me and Sam were doing that thing where you're given a topic about it and you see how long you can talk about it without pausing or saying um. My topic was FOB and I went on and on and on and on and on...

In Computers, we were doing this thing where it shows you how fast you can type the alphabet. I got the class record- 2.86 seconds! :D

OH I GOT TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i will only list a few for now.....

feel free 2 laugh

One time for class i got paired up with a kid named jacob...he hated me so when i went to his desk i said "you are probably screaming inside NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then i wrote HAPPY CHEESE DAY on his notebook xD

another time this super annoying kid in my class roy was sitting down and sharon passed him and he said "your breath smells good" and then the teacher is like 'did you just say her breast smells good!?"and everyone starts cracking up. xD

one time i was chose to do warm ups for gym and everyone complained cause like only 2 kids in my class likes me. then i made everyone do a spilt as best as they can and they all sort of started screaming in pain. then the gym teacher gave everyone 10 minutes to recover. what wimps..... xD

another time this kid in my class was like kissing his arm so the teacher was like "STOP MAKING OUT WITH YOUR ARM!!!" then everyone started cracking up.......xD

another time we had a israeli folk dancing class so at the end everyone was really tired and was on a line for the water fountian then when the girl in front of me was drinking she was making these mmm...mmmm... sounds so then i said to her " you sound like your making out with it!!!!!" then she start cracking up and i pushed her aside a took a long drink.......

thats all for now!!!!!!!!!

feel free to comment

oh i almost forgot the best one!!!!!!!

in my school rheres an after school program cllaed e2k....so the teacher asks us a question and jack this fat kid in my class is like "OH I KNOW THIS I LEARNED IT ON FAMILY GUY!!!!!" then sharon is like "jack, you learn everything from family guy!!" then jack is like "not only do i watch crap but i eat it too." then evryone starts crake=ing up and then the teacher is like "i just had a vision of you just staring a a plate of dog crap" and everyone starts cracking up again!!!!!

oh, heres another, one time i went to the bathroom during recess and i saw my friends little sister izzy, so then i yelled in an accent "IM GOING TO EAT CHOCOLATE IZZY!!!!!" then one of her friends came out of a bathroom stall and i hug her and say "hello best buddy" ...then when im about to leave i hug each one and say "goodbye best buddy" and then another girl from their grade comes in and i hug her and say "goodbye best stranger"...xD

oh and one time this girl in my class said that she had a dream that our hebrew teacher was yelling at her and when she asked y she was yelling in her dream the teacher yelled "DONT MAKE UP RUMORS THAT I KISSED YOUR SISTER!!!" the teacher in the dream heard that in real life.......xD

ONce in pre algebra this girl that not that many people like, walked by the overhead when we were watching a movie and it just stopped and said it got disconnected. We were laughing so hard. Someone yelled out "ABBIGAEL!!! YOU BROKE IT!!!!" IT was SO frikin funny!!!

Oh yes, then when we were taking our benchmark assessment, abbigaels phone went off, and the teacher didn't hear it. Everybody was all O_O

ANd this guy named Tito's phone went off in band when it was completely silent and Mr. Mendelson didn't even hear it >.< It was sad he's a bad teacher. Me, Tito, Mikey, Gabe, Delaney, and Jeremy and Chris and Daniel and others are all texting during band and we have never gotten caught. XD it was so fun!! Now Chris' phone is dead and we cant text >.<

EDIT: Oh yeah and we had speakers on the last day of school and so we put somebody's iPod in and the band room has windows that face the blacktop where PE kids were doing PE and we blared out the window a song that has things like "you guys are suckers you mother ****ers" if you'll excuse my french. It was so hillarious.

Oh and we also played Teenagers by MCR and we all screamed "THEY SAY THAT TEENAGERS SCARE, THE LIVING **** OUTTA ME!!!"

That was a fun last day

I forgot this:

(Monday) Mr.B said that it was the last day of school. Mike sung happy b-day O_O;.

Band Lesson:

Mr.Hanna wanted me to play F,G,Ab. I thought he said "F,G,H"! xDD Me:Um...I think you siad H. Mr.Hanna:No! I didn't say H! Liar...(He was joking).(This was Flute lesson, just me and Mr.Hanna.)

My Grandma said Mr.Hanna was handsome..@_@ xDD

@Wine_Deer: What instrument do you play? I'm gonna play Trombone for band and Flute for Jazz band.

@kupatchithelover : good idea. :3 I could post a lot for Band lesson,Summer band and possibly summer school

( -_- ).

Since me, Jacob, Warren, and Taylor were done our Health projects we got to count milk bags for a fundraiser. (The milk bags are croched (sp?) into mats for people in Africa) So at first, we were all good. Then we started picking up dirty milk bags with crustys on them and milk still inside. So we would go up to people like "Smell the milk bags! They smell so good!" And Travis said they smelt like a**, Jacob F said they smelt like s**t. (Pardon the language. xD)

For Science Olympics, we had to design a roller coaster with at least one loop. It had to be made out of newspaper, tape, and straw. Everyone just made theirs striahgt down with a loop at the end. My group decided to make it drop, then turn, then drop, then loop. Ours looked so horrible, and ours only made it up to the end of the turn. xD

APparentaly she's married to Brendon Urie, Pete Wentz, and Patrick Stump xD So I'm stuck with Ryan Ross xP
I'll take him off your hands..

That reminds me xD

On the last day of school, there was a basketball game. I got seven of my friends with me, and at the beginning when it was near-silent when they tossed the ball up, we all stood up and screamed

"GO BRENDON URIE!!! WHOO!"

It was on film too, they're playing it on the morning announcements next year xD Yus! I made history!

1. Me and my friend talk in a different language in science. And instead of calling our teacher Mr. Karr we called him Mr Kah, and we would t alk in a really deep boring voice to him and talk about his tie and he'd freak out at us.

uh.

that's all for now. bye.

school is almost ending so i guess their wont be much to keep this topic alive......so y dont you make one for funny SUMMER moments in july and make a new funny school moments in september unless noones first day is that exciting

ive got a few 4 2day:

i told my friends about "party like a fruitfly" which i read about in an earlier post......when my dad came to pick me up , he could'nt stop singing it!!! xD

also then my friend started doing "party like a chicken" and moving her head in a chickeny way 2 the beat XD

also this kid in my class started singing "party like a rockstar" so then i was all "party like a fruitfly!!!" then he was like "what?!?!"

today during lunch when my friend went to get a fork, i took her lunch box and put it on my head with the lid hanging down on the side of my head.....as she was coming back she started running to get it off my head.... but then a teacher started yelling at me to take it off, then when my friend reached the table i yelled "IM A RACOON!!!!!" xD

more 2 come

ive got a few 4 2day:
i told my friends about "party like a fruitfly" which i read about in an earlier post......when my dad came to pick me up , he could'nt stop singing it!!! xD

also then my friend started doing "party like a chicken" and moving her head in a chickeny way 2 the beat XD

also this kid in my class started singing "party like a rockstar" so then i was all "party like a fruitfly!!!" then he was like "what?!?!"

today during lunch when my friend went to get a fork, i took her lunch box and put it on my head with the lid hanging down on the side of my head.....as she was coming back she started running to get it off my head.... but then a teacher started yelling at me to take it off, then when my friend reached the table i yelled "IM A RACOON!!!!!" xD

more 2 come
Fruitflies rock 8D

I made that up (Party like a fruitfly)O_O Eric was singing that! xD

I called my friedns Fruitflies(Not the rude version, the fly version),I did it at a Volleyball game and people were staring at us as if we were drunk! xDD

How To:party like a Fruit fly:

1)Pretend to fly

2)Go on tables and Fruit,and various objects. xDD

once the boys broke our door when they slammed into it and the teacher had to take it off the hinges

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but this Did HAPPEN IN school(Summer school...)...:

Hallway:I saw Mr.Hanna so I waved at him.. xD

Summer band:

I'm the only 6th(Going into 7th) grade flute... :lol: The other girls are 8th graders(Going into 9th).

Somebody thought the song "Caribbian Carnival" was Carribian Cannibal! xDD

We(Flute group and the only Oboe) went near the stairwell. We hardly practiced. The Flute girl's friend(That doesn't do band) said I was a awesome flute player... xD

I got confuzed about the notes, and the Flute girl asked me if I needed help w/ my stand, I said no, I was just confused... xD

We played George of the jungle, we have to say "BANG!!!OHH! TREEEE!" xDDDD Ms.Tengood told us not to say "Ohhh~Tree!" xD

On the second to last day of school, me and my friends made millions of EXTREMELY RANDOM notes and put them through out the school. People were confused but it was hilarious. I'm amused easily. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back