Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Potbellypanda don't be so rude.

We aren't losers

We have very interesting lives at school!

Two words.

Ex. Boyfriend.

He was leaning back on this pole and fell backwards. He was stuck and totally fell off all twisted up. I kicked him. LOL it was so funny. That was when we were crushing on each other. It was hilarious. Me and my buddy KK (his god sister) were laughing and watching.

Uh did I respond to this? Oh well yea once in 8th grade last year I was sitting next to my crush and I needed help on my work so I scooted my chair by him and it made a farting sound and my crush like looked at me funny and I was like it was the chair and we both laughed! XD Then we ended up going out that same year ^.^ and in 1st grade I slipped carrying my lunch to the table and it got all over me and everyone laughed at me ( I wasn't popular in 1st grade you could say nerd material? :ichigotchi: so no one helped me to the office and I went there alone covered in food =( but then I thought it was the most embarrassing moment of my short life lol.)but it's funny now that I think of it lol I'm so dumb ( in a good way )! And when I dropped my pencil box on the floor in 4th grade and it went BOOM! On the floor LOL! I guess you could say these were more embarrassing than funny at the time but now it's freaking funny XD.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]omg my friends and I have the best times ever in school! i'll just name one time though...[/SIZE]

once when we were at lunch (this one isn't nearly as funny as what we normally do) my BGF Tyler, me and all of my friends and my BF were sitting and for some reason we started to play house (we are in Highschool so u can just see how dumb we looked) and idk how it came about but me and my BF were the parents and my friends were all the kids and aunts and uncles and stuff... then we got to arguing (play) about who should be the uncle bob and who should be auntie nicole and Tyler was just like "Shut up everyone! now we're a family and we're going to be nice to each other god dang it!"

only he actually said the swear word. really loud.

other times include going up to random people and loudly singing the oscar meyer weiner song xD.

and sometimes we are just stupid and run up and down the halls shouting 'rape! rape!' and laughing.

then sometimes u got the random singing in the quiet classrooms...

example: Jake: Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination...

Tyler: What the McFlurry?!

also going up to random people with like tyler will be right behind me making me look like i have four arms and then his head will pop out and we'll sing "we are the 2 headed monsters!"

there was also a time in math class where we (just me and tyler) were in the classroom before class and before everyone else came in the room and we wrote on the board in all caps "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!" and drew a stick figure kicking the other stick figure into a hole. we covered it up with the overhead projector screen so when class started we were taking notes off the overhead and when we were done the teacher put up the screen and everyone had seen what we wrote and no one knew who did it! everyone was laughing and the teacher couldn't figure out why until she looked at the board! xD

and once when we were listening to the middle school band in the auditorium Nick my other friend was listening to his Mp3 player the whole time and when there was a grand pause in the song he shouted "AA is for quitters!" (AA being alchoholics anonymous) and it was a total accident cuz he had earbuds in his ears and didn't know he was shouting... xD

keep in mind we're highschoolers...

[SIZE=14pt]^ Lol. [/SIZE]

Johnny was acting like a geek while playing w/ his cell. xD

[SIZE=14pt]Lesson:[/SIZE]

I kept on messing up on Etude No. 1... I messed up SO BAD. Mr.Hanna:You cannot miss notes! You can't make it sound bad!~ xDDDD

Vinny isn't in band... ;( Atleast I hve scott, alex and peter... :^O

(Remember Vinny and Scott?! xD I forgot about Vinny! o_O)

I told Mr.H I didn't do Star Search and the variation of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" he didn't really care becuase the other trombones didn't do it, yes, it includes Scott.

I told Mr.Hanna I tried Montego Bay(Those good ol' days..) on Trombone... xD I fail at it.

omg i have a bunch of funny moments but i'll just write out one of them.

in my english class theres this girl named brittney (you need to know her name to understand this) and she acts kind of dumb, but i think she does it on purpose and one day she said something really stupid and eveybody was like "WOW...." and laughing at her, then one kid shouted out "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" like the chris crocker guy on youtube. it was really funny.

omg i have a bunch of funny moments but i'll just write out one of them.
in my english class theres this girl named brittney (you need to know her name to understand this) and she acts kind of dumb, but i think she does it on purpose and one day she said something really stupid and eveybody was like "WOW...." and laughing at her, then one kid shouted out "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" like the chris crocker guy on youtube. it was really funny.
Lol.

^ xD LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOOOOONE!

I showed my friend the song Lying Is The Most Fun... by P!ATD and she freaked out and went nuts when she heard one of the verses. If you listen to P!ATD, you would understand xD

[SIZE=15pt]Summer band:[/SIZE]

Georgia came(Georgia is George.. xD)!

Mr.Hanna calls Georgia "George of the Jungle"! xDDD

When Mr.Hanna told us to switch to George of the Jungle, Georgia smiled... xD

Mr.Hanna said GOTJ was hard! Mr.Hanna:ITS SO HARD ITS LIKE BEETOVEN'S 10th SYMPHONY!!!! Leanne(Baritone) : Really?! WOW! (she was joking)

Megan finally found her horn. I was happy.

Leanne and Andrew(Trombone) are by them selves... and Ms.Tengood told leanne "She need ed the power of 10 baritones," and Andrew needed "The power of 20 Trombones"! xD Ms.Tengood also called Leanne.... Baritoneman, and Leanne was all "BARITONEMAN?! Don't you mean Baritonegirl? " xD

Lesson(Yesterday) :

Mr.Hanna said I should be happy because my dad buys me all my instruments. Mr.H:What will you get next? A Accordion? xD

[SIZE=14pt]Band:[/SIZE]

I was in sectinals with Hannah,Danielle and Carrie.

So heres whats up, we were in the library.

Rachel and some other trumpeter were in the library too, but they were in the part where the TV was.. And they were watching SpongeBob.. xD

Danielle found a book about Amish people or something about American History and she read the title in a old person voice, and I cracked up. xD

Carrie and Danielle tried to call somebody, but Hannah kept thinking Ms.Tengood was coming...

My ahnds were hurting becuase Flute have High E and High D like 9 times.

Back to band:

I nearly passed out because I was soo tired. Ms.Tengood told us if were tired we should suck it up. =[

These seniors Citizens came into the school for a lunch. We ate with them. So my friend was sitting across from me and beside both of us were seniors. I was opening my granola bar and took a bite of it. The lady sitting next to me said "Your going to get fat eating all of that candy!". My friend almost choked on her food because she was laughing so hard. I only weigh 90 pounds xDD

We made a new religion! "The Kirby Dreamstar Religion." XD

We made a chant and everything. I have a picture of him on my hand saying, "Kirby POWAH." The boys say he's stupid so we're having a war on monday. XD Hilarious these past 3 days.

One boy kept putting his feet on the back of the seat. It annoyed me... So I stole his pencil case. xD

I got Whinnie the Pooh stickers from doing my work! =D (I stole Piglet from the sticker sheet. XD)

~SG~

These seniors Citizens came into the school for a lunch. We ate with them. So my friend was sitting across from me and beside both of us were seniors. I was opening my granola bar and took a bite of it. The lady sitting next to me said "Your going to get fat eating all of that candy!". My friend almost choked on her food because she was laughing so hard. I only weigh 90 pounds xDD
[SIZE=14pt]lol... xDDDD [/SIZE]

And YESH! ITS ALIVE!!! *Suffocates*

This isn't really funny, but it makes me smile to think of this memory.

One time just this past year, my teacher told me not to date the boy I was sitting next to. It was really embarassing for some reason.

This happened to my friend. Also not LOL funny, but once again it makes me smile.

She dropped her pencil case, and the boy standing next to her just grabbed it and started walking away while she was watching him.

Well in my class there's this guy called Micheal, and he's well...kind of a nerd?

Anyway. Hannah was chasing me (as she does...) as I ran past him. He gives me an odd look. Then she runs past him yelling 'it's rape time' and he gives her the dirtiest look imaginable. This of course makes me laugh, and I run straight into a door.

Please don't ask why she was chasing me in the first place.

We're so childish :)

Then there were these year 9 children that kept saying they were the 'emo hunters' and were going to kill us or something like that. One of them was making some sort of weird noise and hiding behind a wall.

I found this hilarious.

This happened to my friend. Also not LOL funny, but once again it makes me smile.She dropped her pencil case, and the boy standing next to her just grabbed it and started walking away while she was watching him.
I laughed really hard when I read that last part. xDDD

Yesterday's Band:

Mr.Hanna told us not to take candy from strangers, and not play in traffic and most important, tell Mommy and Daddy about the concert. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back