Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA:

Me and Amanda were talking 'bout star wars, o___o Me:Then go to a star wars school... >____> Amanda:I dun wanna fight Darth Vader. Me:WELL...SUCK IT UP. xD

Trombone Lessons:

Scott's trombone almost fell.

Huggies announced that there was gonna be a fir drill... ;__; Mr.Hanna: We got out that door and scream and panic when the drill goes off. xD

Mr.H: Oh great! The firedrill is right on stage! D<

Scott was scared of the firedrill the whole lesson period. :eek:

Mr.H asked me if I had a problem with holding my trombone, I said no. Then he said "Compared to a saxophone, the TRombone is light....*throws in air and catches it* O__o

Brian quit band just because of Student Council. Scott was mad, "How can you quit band for SC? Band is fun!" Were gonna try getting Brian back.. :]

Scott was REALLY REALLY worried about the firedrill, Mr.Hanna:Skadi, can you play F? Scott:15 MINUTES TIL THE FIRE DRILL!! D: xD

Firedrill:

Scott wasn't panicing. xD

Lunch:

If I offer colby food, she'll say no. Me;DO YOU THINK I POISON THIS FOOD?! D<

Band(Monday) :

Scott and Ryan either forgot or don't wnat to be Section Leader or Band Manager because I was the only trombone giving a paper in. xD

Me and Scott had to share a stand. I was nice to him. xD

He just used "As the Dawn breaks"...

He put back As the Dawn breaks for me.. How sweet...NEVERMIND!!*Gets killed*

Then he got out Basic Band warm ups and all my papers almost came out. Scott: Sorry. Me:Oh no, Don't apologize Scott. He almsot dropped everything, including my pencil, which he handed to me. :3

Ryan was singing "76 Trombones". '76 Trombones' is the only lyric he knows.. xD So he was repeating that.

Scot must get Tenor and Soprano mixed up. .___. Scott:My trombone's a soprano. Me:No. Its a tenor: Soprano is smaller. Ryan: Soprano is smallest. Me:piccolo Trombone is smallest.(See??!! I know my stuff! ) Please note, we weren't arguing we were having a trombone talk.

When Mr.H was speaking, I wanted to empty my water key... And instead of just using air... I buzzed. D: And it made a Bb. xD

Georgia told Scott he sucked at rhythm beats. We had to clap them... It was Marcus's turn and when he was done.. Scott said this! Scott: *Coughs* You suck(In a low voice). Same to Georgia: *Cough*You fail. :)

Marcus and Georgia were fighting because both want to play Bari Sax.. I can't imagine tiny marcus holding a Bari sax. xD

Trumpets and Flutes had to play together for Mr.H. Marcus clapped for Jake.

Billy,Mike and Jake keep talking about Runescape.

The trumpets say "Good job exesema(sp? That rash...)!" xDDDDD

We had to breathe and hiss. o__o Billy was making hilarious noises such as screeching while hissing! xDD

At the end of band... Ryan was upset because Scott didn't talk to him. Ryan: *In a 4 year old voice* Nobody talks to me... 76 Trombones... xDDD

Math:

I just realized I had a crush on Scott again! -_- And the fact that its horrible sitting in front of Georgia and Marcus.

Amanda told me never to have band during La. xD

SS:

Mr.S went on that old heater again. xD

Auditorium:

Ryan's trombone is heavy. D: I had to hold it because I had to bring my trombone and the school's to school today! D< And Ryan had the smartest idea to put it in front of my trombone... so yep.

[Ps, I may try out a Tuba or Baritone! =O]

Last edited by a moderator:
In Health/PDR class We were doing bulling. One question was "What kind of bulling do you think is most common among boys?"

Then Adam turns to Liam "Well, Liam since you have so much expercince with men..."

LOL!

In Tech, we were able to watch a movie called October Sky. Hardly anybody was actually watching the entire thing, but messing around in the dark while we had the chance. Shane kept putting his head on my shoulder. Then I moved away really fast and he fell off his chair.

Then Joseph pointed out Shane's hot pink pink boxers and was joking around like, "Ohmygod, ohmygod, WHERE DID YOU GET THEM?!"

I also wasn't paying attention during social studies when Maria asked me if we had to actually draw a map of Kansas to scale, and I told her no, just draw a triangle. I meant rectangle, but she gave me a really weird look and I didn't realize that I'd said it until the hour was half over.

During study hall, I asked Coach about her tattoo and if it hurt. And it was basically four of us girls (out of five girls) listening to her talk. And she told us that if we were getting a tattoo, to get something meaningful. I told everyone I wanted a penguin. (There's a lot of meaning behind it, actually) and apparently that was funny. I don't know.

Also, in study hall, I was freaking out about the science test next period, so Lena and Taylor quizzed me. And before they did, I was all like "If I don't pass, I won't go to college, and I won't have a nice car or kids, and I'LL BE A HOBO!" And then I go to science, find out the test is super easy (it was for me), then go to math. And I look at Claire and tell her "I'm not going to be a hobo!" And our teacher heard that and looked at us like we were crazy.

Then in math, we had to write if-then statements so show converse(not the shoes, unfortunately) and their opposites(forgot what they're called). And Haley started with "If it rains, then all the giraffes will cry in pain and agony." Then she passes it back to me and I write "If all the giraffes cry in pain and agony, then the evil lion will chew them all." and we ended with something like "If it rains, they will not be hungry."

La;

Amanda's topic is pie.. .__. Me:My grandma made Pumpkin pie for Thanks giving. Amanda:*Laughs* Me:*Laughs* Amanda:*Laughs* Me:Whats so funny about my grandma baking pie?? :eek:

Mine is Long haired hamsters. I told her about the long hairs at petsmart. Me:There was this one, and he hissed at me,the other was shy and ran behind the water bottle and Lucky(My hammy >w<) was the only sweet one. Amanda: xDDD

I told Amanda that I ate cat food when I was a little kid and I needed my stomach to be pumped. She was laughing. xD

I told her that I once ate Hamster food, I told her it tasted good, she wants to try dog food. I told her that wet cat food was good to. xD

As you see, were retarded. :3

Spanish:

Amanda was coloring and she colored one of the people's skin blue. Me:That looks like the coloring of my mom's 3 year old daycare, they color the skin of people blue and such. XDDD

Busride:

I must've had the best bus ride ever... I SAT INFRONT OF GEORGIA AND MARCUS!!!!!! D^:

Georgia was kicking my seat, Michael was yelling to the top of his lungs. .___.

Nurse:

Me and my friend Taylor(She plays clarinet) went to the nurse.Her ankle was hurting and my shoulder was hurting. I told the nurse that my shoulder hurts because its caused by my instrument, Taylor said I should play the Clarinet. Me:No, thats too close to the Flute. :| Me:The Clarinet scares me. :] Taylor:*Throws her ice bag at me* xD

In Mr. P's class yesterday, me and Corey were the last ones there. Corey wanted to use his phone, but it wouldn't work. Corey asked if he could use his cell, even though they aren't allowed.

"Yeah. See that file cabinet? Go stand by it. Yeah. Now go back a little... Stop. Take a step to the laft. My left. Uh... yeah."

By the end,, corey was standing behind a file cabinet with a huge stack of papers on it. That's where he called his mom.

I turned to Mr. P and raised my eyebrow. He said

"If I can't see him, I can't punish him."

I was laughing so hard xD

In Tech, we were able to watch a movie called October Sky. Hardly anybody was actually watching the entire thing, but messing around in the dark while we had the chance. Shane kept putting his head on my shoulder. Then I moved away really fast and he fell off his chair.Then Joseph pointed out Shane's hot pink pink boxers and was joking around like, "Ohmygod, ohmygod, WHERE DID YOU GET THEM?!"

I also wasn't paying attention during social studies when Maria asked me if we had to actually draw a map of Kansas to scale, and I told her no, just draw a triangle. I meant rectangle, but she gave me a really weird look and I didn't realize that I'd said it until the hour was half over.
October Sky is awesome xD

In Mr. P's class yesterday, me and Corey were the last ones there. Corey wanted to use his phone, but it wouldn't work. Corey asked if he could use his cell, even though they aren't allowed."Yeah. See that file cabinet? Go stand by it. Yeah. Now go back a little... Stop. Take a step to the laft. My left. Uh... yeah."

By the end,, corey was standing behind a file cabinet with a huge stack of papers on it. That's where he called his mom.

I turned to Mr. P and raised my eyebrow. He said

"If I can't see him, I can't punish him."

I was laughing so hard xD
Haha. :D

Nothing funny has been happening. I've just been nervous and stressed most of the time. Over nothing... :mellow:

LA:

I was drawing Fruiit Flies in space.. Beautiful memories... Anyways, I drew.. A tree person "I is a TREE! D^: ", a Squirrel in mid air(RANDOM.O_O),A monkey in space, a Frutiflie's funeral, a Banana in space(o,o)Owl "IS IS A OWL",a Mint poptart ._. , A Banana Nut Muffin yelling "HALP HALP!".

Lunch: MY NERD IS IN A WHEEL CHAIR! D: He broke both of his legs. ;__; So his friend's were wheeling him to the cafetria and every body was cheering... xDD I was walking behind him. The poor thing..

<///3 *Dies over Nerd*

SS:

Mr.Scaturo was talking about the protests and how the colonist would have picnics. Peter:I LIKE PICNICS! =O

Yep. Nothing funny happened today... Not much. ;__;

Mr.Hanna's room:

I told Mr.H that I was sorry for coming to much. Mr.Hanna:Its never a morning without you. I FEEL SO SPECIAL. 8O

I asked Mr.H for Amazing Grace because Scott took mine(Meanie D< ), Mr.Hanna:That'll be $10. Just teasing you. :] xDDD

LA:

I told Amanda I'm section leader in band[i was the only one who signed up to be SL in my trombone sect.] She was so proud of me.

I also told her that Mr.H's morning's aren't complete w/o me. She was happy. xD

Lunch:

I was jealous because my friend Tall Amanda(Amanda is short, this Amanda is tall), has these skinny jeans I wanted. Q_Q

I ate outside today.

I told Amanda that I like like Steven(Aka, my nerd) and she ALMOST YELLED IT, so I squeezed her leg. And I told her and Taylor I would only give Amanda my rice snack and Taylor mu carpi sun only if they would shut up. They did.

Me and Amanda are gonna try to break our legs just to go on the elevator. xDDDD

Band:

Georgia plays Baritone Sax now. Everybody was surprised.

Mr.Hanna assigned notes for trombones... Mr.Hanna:Brian,High(Range),Ryan,Low(Range),Scott,High,Skadi,low. Georgia:Scott your high? Scott:SHUT UP GEORGE. xDDD

Mr.Hanna told trombones to play louder and Scott said "Yay!", xDDDDDDDDD

I was all "Scott? You realize he told us to play louder?"

Billy still calls Jake Exsema(Rash?)

Alex is a pervert. He pronounced this dynamic like a private part(Not saying)...The dynamic below Piano is double piano, and it sounds wrong(Do not ask... xP ) I forgot what its called. xP Or its either pianissimo possibile. Thats triple piano.. Did you know there was pppppp and fffff? Off topic. D^:

I was doing the positions for Amazing grace[On trombone.] and Scott was staring at me.. O_________________________o Scott:*Stares* Me: ?_?

Scott kept fixing my dang stand. Me:WTF? .__.

Hallway: SAW MY NERD! IN A WHEEL CHAIR!

Mr.Hanna's room:I told Mr.H that I was sorry for coming to much. Mr.Hanna:Its never a morning without you. I FEEL SO SPECIAL. 8O

I asked Mr.H for Amazing Grace because Scott took mine(Meanie D< ), Mr.Hanna:That'll be $10. Just teasing you. :] xDDD

LA:

I told Amanda I'm section leader in band[i was the only one who signed up to be SL in my trombone sect.] She was so proud of me.

I also told her that Mr.H's morning's aren't complete w/o me. She was happy. xD

Lunch:

I was jealous because my friend Tall Amanda(Amanda is short, this Amanda is tall), has these skinny jeans I wanted. Q_Q

I ate outside today.

I told Amanda that I like like Steven(Aka, my nerd) and she ALMOST YELLED IT, so I squeezed her leg. And I told her and Taylor I would only give Amanda my rice snack and Taylor mu carpi sun only if they would shut up. They did.

Me and Amanda are gonna try to break our legs just to go on the elevator. xDDDD

Band:

Georgia plays Baritone Sax now. Everybody was surprised.

Mr.Hanna assigned notes for trombones... Mr.Hanna:Brian,High(Range),Ryan,Low(Range),Scott,High,Skadi,low. Georgia:Scott your high? Scott:SHUT UP GEORGE. xDDD

Mr.Hanna told trombones to play louder and Scott said "Yay!", xDDDDDDDDD

I was all "Scott? You realize he told us to play louder?"

Billy still calls Jake Exsema(Rash?)

Alex is a pervert. He pronounced this dynamic like a private part(Not saying)...The dynamic below Piano is double piano, and it sounds wrong(Do not ask... xP ) I forgot what its called. xP Or its either pianissimo possibile. Thats triple piano.. Did you know there was pppppp and fffff? Off topic. D^:

I was doing the positions for Amazing grace[On trombone.] and Scott was staring at me.. O_________________________o Scott:*Stares* Me: ?_?

Scott kept fixing my dang stand. Me:WTF? .__.

Hallway: SAW MY NERD! IN A WHEEL CHAIR!
xDD I love reading your stories redtama :(

When I walked into the school on Wednesday morning, Nicole handed me a key and told me that because she and her brother had their physicals, I would have to ride the bus by myself and be at her house, alone, for an hour, and I told her I should melonball her eyes out. Our group generally scares the sixth graders when they overhear our screaming at eachother.

Our lunch table is scary, too, apparently. We're the most fun, though. :3 We always kick eachother under the table, play Tennis, give eachother weird nicknames, and mess with eachothers food when we get up to get something. Nicole also has Maria making her peanutbutter sandwiches with broken organic spoons. Oh yes, we have organic spoons, which we once ended up breaking and throwing everywhere across the lunchroom. Today it just so happened that we were having a "heated debate" over these so said organic silverware and screaming the entire conversation, and then Nicole blurted out "REGEIRE.. STINSON", our vice principal and counselor, and we all stared down at our trays and got quiet all of a sudden. Once they walked away, we started cracking up because Nicole had put a piece of lettuce on Maria's head and she still didn't know it. Our lunch table is so.. Challenged. I swear.

In pre alg, I was sitting sideways in my chair and started to lean back. I realize about a second too late that there wasn't a bar on this particular chair and fell backwards.

Tech always has an interesting story... I'm now stuck in two modules with Shane for the next two or three weeks. Right now we have Audio Broadcasting, and we were listening to all the songs we had to choose from to put on our broadcast, and he found Whip It. He was bobbing his head, and then blurted out "Whip it good" louder than he probably meant, so the entire room heard, even with headphones on. I was laughing so hard, then I stopped when he smacked me really hard on the leg when it came to the next "Whip it".

One of the most popular girls in our school had to sit next to Mark, who's nice, but he has to have.. Help. Nicole and I were talking about how much we hated both of our pre alg/algebra teachers, and we caught the very last part of their conversation and just stared at eachother for a long time. "And that was the only time I ever made out with a girl."

He was also talking to us the day before on the bus, sitting next to a few of the sixth graders, and said something about being cute. The sixth grader next to him said, "If you're cute, I'm sexy hot," and popped his collar. Nicole and I were cracking up by the time we got off the bus.

xDD I love reading your stories redtama :D
xDDD I love to read everyone's stories. :3

La:

Jesse asked why salt water made you crazy. Ms.Hallahan:It makes you crazy because it parches your throat and then you think bugs are crawling up your body or you can walk on water... xD

Gym:

Steve was all "Skadi!". Thats what he says when he sees me. xD And no, it isn't "Wheel chair boy"(I'll explain later).

We played this gay game that we have foam swords and we had to tag people. .___, Steve's first target was me. D: Steve:SKADIII!!! xD

We were playing soccer... D: So out of nowhere, Steve yells "WOOOT! SKADI!" xDDDD

Hallway:

I told Amanda about Scott's weird stare. Amanda:MAYBE he likes you...<3 Me:What about Steven? Amanda:STEVEN... >.< He lives in my neighborhood. He's a loser. Me:WHY?! D< Okay, when I come over your house, I want you to show me where he lives. Amanda:Your ringing the doorbell. xDDDD I know she wants me to marry Scott just so she can torture him. xDDD She said so in 6th grade..

Lunch:

Today is Happy Tomato Day.

:3 Its a stupid holiday I made because I decided not to eat these squished tomatoes my grandma made. >o< And normally I eat them.. .___.

Hallway 2: I told Amanda to come with me to Mr.Hanna's music room. I told her why, I'm scared he'll yell at me. o__o

Mr.H's room:

I asked Mr.H when I can try out a Tuba or Baritone. Mr.H:Next year. Me: =O Mr.Hanna:From this year, to next year. Me: xD Mr.Hanna:Just kidding..In a few weeks... Me:Does the school have a Tuba or Baritone? (Should get bricked.. .___. ) Mr.H:Yes. Except we don't have a baritone(a 8th grader is using it.) so you'll have to try out a Marching Baritone. Me:Aren't they smaller? Mr.H:Their like HUGE trumpets. Amanda:COOL! Me;xDDDD Mr.Hanna:You can play Tuba and Amanda can play the triangle... Amanda:I want to play the gong! Mr.Hanna:Okay. xDDDDDDD

Hallway 3:

Amanda dropped her pencil so I had to carry it.

Then we came to the stairwell, nearby the office and then Amanda stopped walking and said "LOOK AT THOSE MUSHROOMS!" Me:Their poisonous. .__. Amanda:Really? Me:YES! WHITE MUSHROOMS ARE POISONOUS! Michel(Michelangelo,but simplify it to Michel.) : *Walks* Me:*Still rants 'bout mushrooms* Michel:*Smiles* Me:Hi(To Michel...He so cute and chubby. >w<). Then when Michel left, I threw Amanda's pencil down and went crazy, so he wouldn't think I was a psycho . xD

I realized we went into a circle. Now I was going crazy. XD

Roots & Shoots:

WE DID NOTHING. D= So Amanda was drawing on my SS book cover(Paper bag over it).

Then I told Amanda that HTD(Happy Tomato Day) is every Friday. :3 We eat tomato products. :3

Hallway 4:

HERES WHERE WHEEL CHAIR BOY COMES... Me:I see Steven! Eep. >w< Amanda:Wheel chair boy? He's so ugly. ME:RAWR!! D:<

SS:

We played this game. It was about the Boston Massacre. So four people went outside and waited. We got snowballs and walked out into the hallway. We had to insult the English Army(Aka, the four people.). Somebody said "Your so red like a redbird(Our school's symbol and mascot.)!" xDDDD So we threw paper snowballs at them, like the colonist did when they thought insults weren't enough(They threw rocks and suck. o_o). The they had to call our names, the people sitting on the floor were dead, the people who ran in the classroom on time, were hurt. xD

Omhigawd, redtama.

Now there's an ad for brass insturments at the bottom of the page xDDD

Omhigawd, redtama.
Now there's an ad for brass insturments at the bottom of the page xDDD
Awesome xDDDD

I had a link for Trombones or something. 8D

Quote my friend Mo: "I wanna go to the place with the funny jackets and the padded walls that look like duckies!"

...yeah thats Mo!

HR:

One of the secretaries said "Period 2: Saxophones and Trombones". That wasn't right. And I didn't know... xD It turned out to be 3rd period.

Hallway: I told Amanda I was going to be the only female in lessons because I am the only female trombonist(In my school..Dreadful huh?No.) Ryan is a male...Of course. o_o(Scott wasn't here and Brian has SC. He can't attend lessons or Monday Band Practice.)then the other Sax players(Marcus,Griffin,Kyle,Georgia) are males(Georgia isn't a female, Georgia is George. =O )... She felt bad for me.

LA:

Were reading "The Cay". And the boy can't see(Meaning he's, blind.). Ms.Hallahan askd us why he is. Amanda said "Lunar Esclipse?" xD

Amanda said Blondies were stupid. Which they aren't. You can have purple hair and be smart and you can have brown hair and be stupid(Not saying they are.).Me:HEY.I'm a blondie. ;___; Amanda:Your the smart type.

Trombone Lessons:

Scott wasn't here... How sad.. ;__;

Auditorium:

I had to get my trombone, but that wasn't funny.

These kids, 3rd graders, were screaming because we have this program called "Mad Science"...And they must've been excited. xDD

Ms.Wentz(My 4th grade teacher. And no, she isn't a singer. ;D) looked at me, because my locker was behind her. And by locker, I mean Trombone locker. Lawl.

T . Lessons:

Okay, back to lessons.

Ryan asked Mr.Hanna why his(Ryan) mouthpiece keeps falling out of his case. xD

My MP is in the center of my case... Ryan's isn't. Ryan pointed that out. xDDD

Ryan asked Mr.H if his trombone was a tenor. Mr.H said yes. 8D

I had to play Bb,F,High B(Bb?). Ms.Tengood was looking at me when I was playing. xD

I had to clap a whole dotted note. LAWL. I so failed. xDDD Me: (1st time) 1 and 2 3? Mr.H:No.. ;_; Me: 1 2 and 3? Mr.H:Yes. :3

I must've made the stupidest note in the history of trombone playing. xD I had to play a High B. ;__; At first, I played too low then the second time it sounded like a duck! XDDD Then I got it right. Phew.

Tom(Percussionist) came RANDOMLY.. Just to tell Mr.Hanna that Ms.VanArdsale wanted to talk to me. Mr.Hanna asked me if I forgot my HW, I said No. 8D

We had to play this fast song..Nothing I could keep up to. D=

Ms.Tengood and Mr.Hanna were pretending to be those 3rd graders. XDDD

I had to leave 5 mins early just to see what Ms.V wanted. Mr.Hanna:You can go now to see what kind of trouble your in. XDD

Band:

I said Hi to my friend who's in 3rd grade. Her:HI SKADI! HI SKADI! She so cute. >w<

The "Mad Science" dude was listening to us play Concert Bb Scale and Procession..

Ryan was sitting in my defalt seat.I asked him to move..His reaction: lolwhut? Me:Nevermind. I'll go the other way. >___> Jake(trumpet) :YOUR SO MEAN RYAN! D^:<

Jake and Ryan were having a random Trombone VS. Trumpet competetion. o_o

....To see who could play the sloppiest note. .__.

Some people were playing Conert Bb scale when some were playing "For the beauty of the Earth(Annoying song. High notes. ;__; ) It was funny. I was playing Concert Bb. xDD

I was faster than Ryan. o___o in For the Beauty of the Earth.

We had to hiss for 10 seconds so Ryan, was hissing and leaning towards me. xDD Me;Lolwutnow?

For Amazing Grace, Trombones(Just me and Ryan today) have this special part that makes them stand out of the band. I FAILED. I guess everybody else plays softly while trombones play higher notes. The notes are High Bb,A,HBb. I not very good at high notes.

Mr.Hanna:Take out "And the bells shall sing." Everybody:Huh? Mr.Hanna:OH! Sorry, I mean, "And the bells shall ring.." 8D

Mr.Hanna said that for Bells shall ring, he wnats to bring the 6th grade percussionists and put them on the balcony playing the bells when the 7th grade percussionists play different types of bells. ;D

Ryan asked Georgia to play a note on the Bari Sax. Georgia put the MP in his mouth and didn't play anything...He had his fingers on the keys. Ryan:THAT WAS AWESOME GEORGE! xDDDDDDD Georgia didn't play any note. ;D

A percussionist broke his mallet.Not sure who. Their all males, FYI.

End of band:

Billy(Trumpet) wanted to see if he can fit in my trombone locker. o__o Billy:*Attempts* Me:Excuse me, I have to get to my locker. Billy:Fine, be that way. xDDD

I was last out. Like the percussionist. Except they had lessons today.

Auditorium:

When getting my trombone, I heard Mr.Hanna play the clarinet. It was pretty. ;__;

~

Last weeks lesson:

Scott was afraid to open Mr.Hanna's door, xD

Last week band:

Jaymir broke a mallet of his. xD

Did you know if I played "And The Bells Shall Ring" in a professional orchestra/band bell players would be every where?? The music is supposed to sound like bells everywhere.

I want Thora to do band or else I'll tell Thomas(Not Tom. Percussionist too.)thats she likes him.ITS A JOKE. xDDD I just want her to play Oboe. :)

why dont any of you talk about what happened to you instead of other people... weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back