Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont any of you talk about what happened to you instead of other people... weird...
Its Funny Moments at School.

Funny things happen with friends. ^_^

~~~~~~~~

And remember Ryan's Four year old voice? It sounds like Gorganzola(Sp? From Chowder.)'s voice! :D

HOLYSHIZNITIT'SALIVE!

xD

Zoe texted me when I was still in school, and the funny thing is that like three minutes before that I was like "OHSHIT" and silenced my phone. 8D

Andrew spazzed at me for stealing his word. Apparentaly his word is llama. xD

Jessica wrote swear words all over her arm, and the French teacher spazzed.

We were doing trust excersices with the other 7/8 class, and we had to sit in a circle, but it had to alternate so it was like a person from class A was beside a person from class B and so on. Jacob was like "ALLIE! SIT HERE! ALLIE! ALLIE!" (Yeah. He's still obsessed with me. xD) And I was like "Uh, no." And sat beside Jessica. I was so glad I did that, because we had to do that thing where you sit on eahc other's lap in a huge circle xD

We were doing a ten minute run outside at the track, and I heard a really deep voice going like "RUN, ALLIE!" so I looked over and I saw Skyler there picking up his little sister. I screamed stalker and kept running. xD

HOLYSHIZNITIT'SALIVE!xD

Zoe texted me when I was still in school, and the funny thing is that like three minutes before that I was like "OHSHIT" and silenced my phone. 8D

Andrew spazzed at me for stealing his word. Apparently his word is llama. xD

Jessica wrote swear words all over her arm, and the French teacher spazzed.

We were doing trust excersices with the other 7/8 class, and we had to sit in a circle, but it had to alternate so it was like a person from class A was beside a person from class B and so on. Jacob was like "ALLIE! SIT HERE! ALLIE! ALLIE!" (Yeah. He's still obsessed with me. xD) And I was like "Uh, no." And sat beside Jessica. I was so glad I did that, because we had to do that thing where you sit on each other's lap in a huge circle xD

We were doing a ten minute run outside at the track, and I heard a really deep voice going like "RUN, ALLIE!" so I looked over and I saw Skyler there picking up his little sister. I screamed stalker and kept running. xD
Its been alive... xDDD

~

HR:

Me, Amanda and Thora were laughing because Jay told the class that his mom picks his background color. xDDDD

Photo shots:

When I was waiting inline for my picture to be taken, Steve was there. Steve:SKADI!!~ Skadi~ :3

Timmy and Anthony were making symbols like "Loser" to Jay. xDDD

LA:

I told Amanda about the Band Song were playing, "An American Hymntune(Amazing Grace)". I told her I had a love-hate thing for it. She asked why. I told her because there's so many high notes. :mimitchi:

I told Amanda if she did percussion, she could choose any instrument she wanted.

She said Maybe. Because she wants to keep up with singing. Me:Amanda..I...Can keep up with singing,band AND school. Beat That. >:3

I was mad at Amanda because she said "Fierce"... Normally I say that, yes, I know Mr.Siriano coined it...Geez. >___> I attacked her w/ my pencil.

Amanda's new word is "Growl" whenever she's mad, Mines "rawr" xD

Gym:

We were outside, doing a catching game..First we had to do a lap, on the field. So on the way to the Field, Steve did his "SKADI!~" Thing. He also said "I want you to meet my best friend SKADI~!" xDDD I was kind of embarrassed, but I was giggling. :D

Some people(Including me) had to re-run the fence again. So Jay was walking the whole time when Mr.Leto told us to Run/Jog. :D Jay is a loser.

For that catching game, my first partner was Amanda. So then we had to change partners, I wanted to choose Steve(Woah.Fangirlism? =O )but somebody else got him(Not a girl, fortunately. WOAH.. Fangirlism strikes again. .__. ).. I was kind of upset.

I had to catch with a boy named Drew(Not saxophone Drew.). I made A LOT more progress with him than me and Amanda. xDDD

Jay can't decipher a under hand throw from a over hand throw. xDD

Hallway:

Me,Tom and Steve were walking to our lockers for ROB.

Steve took out this deo stick..Something like Axe or Tag. And I thought he was about to put it on, so I looked away. 8D It turns out, he didn't. xD

Steve and Tom were talking about deo. I wasn't in this convo...Fortunately. :D

Nearby the stairwell, I was walking calmly, Tom and Steve were still there, and Steve, suddenly said "FREEZE! SKADI~!" xDDDD It kind of frightened me. Lawl.

ROB:

I told Taylor that my shoulder way hurting. She asked why, I told her "When I was at lessons, I had my case and I heard my shoulder pop." Taylor:Ooh, Thats bad. Me:Atleast you don't have to carry a heavy instrument.. Taylor:Clarinet is a little heavy. Me:Fine. You can carry my case Thursday, I'll carry yours. She agreed.

Georgia almost tripped, on his face. xD

Lunch:

I had this demented tomato in my lunch today, I threw it out. :3

It tasted bad too.

Hallway 2:

I SAW MICHEL!!! WOOT! He's just so kyoot. >w<

He came from band, I saw him w/ his horn. *____* Its shiny and sliver. :3

Sci:

Me and Briana are always afraid to look at our tests. We got good grades, I got a 22/25 and she got an A. We were laughing because we get scared. :D

Hallway 3:

I saw Michel.. <3 He was lining up for health, he told his friend he(As in Michel) had band. o__o

Hallway 4:

I saw Wheel Chair Boy trying to wheel himself down the hallway. o__o;

End of school:

Thora saw Michel and tried to say Hi. She doesn't even know him, he doesn't know her. Now you may say "How does he know you??" He knows me from Summer band.

Thora said Michel was chubby. I agreed and said he was cute.

I smiled at him when he came out with his Horn. >w<

~

Another Hallway thing I forgot to post. D=

When I was talking to Amanda, waiting for Ms.Hallahan, I saw Michel and checked him out while talking. xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning: Thora was laughing because Mr.Hanna always comes in the building with dark sunglasses. xDDDD

HR:

Amanda showed us her "Talent"... Its creepy. o___o Its when you bend your thumb behind your pointer. o__o She's double jointed.

Mrs.Larkin was talking about Michael Phellps. xD And saying he has a long torse... "He's not deformed..." 8D

Steve did that "SKADI~!" Thing again.

LA:

OH MY GOSH... I SAW MICHEL!! *Commits suicide* He was looking at me. =O Amanda had to get our writing notebooks. Michel was wearing a cute outfit. >w< So chubby..eep. >w<

Spanish:

Steve did that SKADI!~ Thing again, again. .___.

Chorus:

My partner Kimmy, sings all the Soprano parts even though she's an Alto. ;) (I'm an Alto too.)

We had to sing "Bidi Bom". D= Its annoying, but cute. Cuter than the sugar plum fairy(Now thats ANNOYING).

Ms.T's/Mr.Hanna's room:

I had to get a late slip. D: So Mr.Hanna found a hair brush.. Mr.Hanna:Who brushes their hair during band?? o_o Ms.T:*Shrugs* Megan:Oh my gosh... :D

SS:

We had to do examples on Propaganda.. Mine was Bad Logic. Mr.Sacco:Skadi? Can you give me an example for Bad Logic? Me:And ad for smoking, showing you can do anything when you smoke. Mr.Sacco:Right. They always show thse poeple winning first place w/ a cigar in their mouth. Tobacco won't accomplish anything. Steve:Skadi!~

Me and my friend Carly(Who plays flute) were talking randomly about band lockers. I asked her if she shared hers with Laura(Flutist too, my friend too.), she said yes. I asked her how big it was, Me:Are they small? Carly:No, their quite big. Me:My locker is huge. :3 IT WAS DURING SOCIAL STUDIES... xDD

Tuesdya Morning:

My grandma was PO'd at Scott mom because she didn't move her car. So when I was walking to the old main office, Scott saw me[he was in the car..Did stared at me like he was going to assinate somebody! xD] and I was all "[Please Cover your ears kids] TREE! ITS SCOTT! D:"[okay, you may now un-cover your ears,kids] He was probably all "lolwutnow??"

HR:

Amanda said she would do percussion, only if she could play Gong and Triangle. :] And Bass Guitar for Jazz.

LA:

We had to do this blindfold thing, Amanda was first, then it was my turn, so it felt like I was going into a circle. xDDDD

Health:

Mr.L said something gross, we were talking about things that can affect your body and how. The germ is transported when you rub your eye,touch your ear,put your hands in your mouth or your nose. Those are openings. Mr.Leto:Your gential area is one too. o___o I never want to go to health. D= Health is a grade, Grades are Honor Roll, and Honor Roll is money from my dad, Money goes towards a instrument accessory(sp?)and instrument accessory means better playing,better playing means Honor Bands,Honor Bands means A HONOR BAND T-SHIRT, A HB T means more band geekyness,Band Geekyness means more knowledge about music. CONCLUSION: GO TO HEALTH SKADI! [i stole that from Skatergirl. *Gets shot by imaginary Scott*]

Mr.Leto asked us where the "Dark and moist places" of our bodies are. o____o Steve said "Your grion/groin area(Gentials and your bum)?" He was correct. .___.

Band:

George and Marcus are Band Managers! O____O Me and Scott: o___o How?

I had to share my stand,music and pencil with Scott WOOT!!! I lurve Scott!! *Gets shot in the chest*Scott forgot his music and his darn pencil. D< *smacks imaginary scott*

Mr.Hanna did the "Band Pyramid"! YAY!! >:^D

Top: Flutes and Bells

Mid:Alto/Tenor Sax,Horns and Clarinet

Low:Trombones and Baritone Sax.

Mr.Hanna left out trumpets. Yay..

We had to do Chromatic Scale for our clef(Clarinets,Flutes,All Sax,Trumpets and Percussion=Treble and Trombones are the only bass clefy users, exception for Timpani.). Somebody pointed it out that it was wrong. Mr.Hanna:My handwriting might be bad, but my music isn't. 83 So true(He owns on the Clarinet)

Scott almost touched my hand, that always happens..(Everybody:Yeah right.. Me:NU! D: I'm telling the truth! )

Scott was looking at me when I was staring into space. xDD

Taylor didn't carry my case to the Trombone seats. ^_^

Carly and Laura are now "Trombones". They said so. So they assembled their flutes at the trombone seats. :D

Scott almost sat on my lap, no joke. xDD I didn't know where he was sitting, so I was about to sit in his seat and he almost sat on me so I moved and he had "Teh Comfy Horn Seat that makes me jealous, why do HORNS need the comfy seats they use rotary valves and we use slides, we need to protest for comfy seats in the band room for everyone!"

Jake's tuning slide keeps coming off his trumpet at random times. :D

Mr.Hanna told the Percussion section(Jaymir,Isaac,Steven,Thomas a Nick(Not the autisitic kid).) where to put their mallets and "little thingys". Georgia,Alex and Marcus took it wrong and yelled "Little thinys?!(A perverted joke...Cough)" >___>

End of Band:

I asked Mr.Hanna if I could do Jazz Tuba. He said Maybe! I'm so happy! That wasn't funny, I was imforming everyone.

Mr.H's room:

I had to get a late slip..

I have 3 textbooks and a trapper, I forgot to put my band trapper in my school locker. So Mr.H asked if I had about 30 trappers. I said no. Then I couldn't hold the slip, so Mr.Hanna positioned it towards my mouth! xDD But Then I got a hold of it. :3

Math:

I told Amanda I might play Jazz Tuba. She was happy.

Hallway:

We have this electronic lifter for people in wheelchairs and WheelChairBoy went on it. His friends were laughing,because it raised him slowly. xD

I saw Michel. >w< His face was redder than ever. (No, he doesn't have daily fevers nor was he crying or embarrased.)

SS:

I brought in Tea bags, because me,Carly,Steven(Not:WheelChairBoy, SKADI~! or percussionist) and Briana are doing the Boston Tea Party. Me and Carly were huffing Peppermint tea bags and Steven told us to stop. We didn't listen to him and I was niffing peppermint tea bag and me and Carl felt like we were gonna sneeze. xD

I made Carly smell EggNog Tea. She hated it. It tastes bad but smells SO GOOD! :3

Then we sniffed Rosehip tea. :|

Then Egyptian Camomile w/ Apple and Dash of cinnamon tea(I LOVE IT!) then Green Tea.

I sniffed too much Peppermint tea, I was about to sneeze. 8D

We had a random firedrill when there was only about 14 mins left. o___o

Firedrill:

WheelChairBoy's friends had to wheel WCB out onto the grass it was oddly funny. 8D

Auditorium:

Dundundun...SCOTT WAS THERE FOR REDBIRD SINGERS!!! D: Fortunately, I'm not one.*Phew*

~

Steven was RIGHT, maybe I shouldn't have sniffed those tea bags..I just had a big sneeze. 8D

Oh I should put that ALOT OF MY STORYS ARE KINDA PG13...

S.S.

Liam was eating cheesies, and Cody wanted one "Liam, Can have that cheesie? I'll give you AIDS!" (AIDS aint funny but this time it was!)

We were listening to the clip of a french guy and Rob says "OMG HES A ROBOT!"

When Mr.Corbet was taking attenence, he called Morgan's name, She said Here! then Cody says "Morgan Freeman" XD

Science

We were learning about parts of a cell, then the teacher says "Only plants have chloroplasts, If we had chloroplasts, we'd be green..." Then Alexandra says "Does The Hulk have chloroplast when hes angry?" he teacher said yes XDDD

The teacher said something, then Rob says "God Bless you Sir." But the teachers a girl XDDDD

Riley was singing "He's out of the basement..."

French

In the middle of class it was reallllly quiet the Cody pops his head up and asks "Whats a Grammer Nazi?"

Break time

Rob and Riley were singing "Knee in the package, Knee in the package, Knee in the package" To the beat of the Capital One song XD

Sea Cadets(Its after school but Its like school, classes and everything!)

Anthony was REALLY hyper, so he skipped into divsion, and when Navel Cadet MacDonald (Morrine) came over he said in a wierd voice "Navel Cadet Morr-ine, Did youy have a nice BATH?!" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

During my drama class in grade 8, we had to do this dancing activity. So there was this kid with really baggy pants here, right? He was running around like crazy, and suddenly his pants came off. It wasn't that funny, though.

A sparrow was once trapped in our class in grade 8. Everyone was scared, and we had to get the janitor to force it out.

It's been two years since I started highschool and I still can't open my locker.

Shane said he signed his own cast for me while I was having surgery on Tuesday. I looked today, and found out that he signed my name as Juno. Again.

At lunch I practically started bouncing up and down because I was told that my mom would be bringing my Lortab for pain, which made me a bit loopy for about the first hour or two after I took it.. When I did, about 30 minutes later, I could hardly walk because I was so dizzy.

Then I went to my locker and almost fell over, but Lucas and Ryan happened to be passing and sort of caught me. Then I was accused of having drugs, and then they stole all my gum from me. Lucas tried to be nice and put my lock back on for me, because I'm in a sling, though, so it was all good.

I started yelling at Shane in Tech because he had two days to get our module done, and left all the hard things for me because he claimed that I hardly did anything. Even though that isn't true, but he's a moron.. I was getting really aggravated when Tyler walked by and told Shane to shut up and leave me alone, because I apparently looked like I was about to cry or kill somebody. xD

Morning:

We had to go to the Auditorium[because its raining] so Mrs.D announced there was going to be a Firedrill and we just had to wait for it to be done because it was a test. Daniel told me to Stop Drop and Roll. xD

Hallway:Me and Amanda were waiting for the 8th grade class(The one Michel is in >w<) to leave for LA. Remember that Scott picture I drew in 6th grade? Still have it, I showed Amanda and she was LAUGHING. And talking loudly. ;) Me:Scott might be down that hallway.*Checks* Okay, he isn't in the halls. :]

Michel was walking, I was talking to Amanda.. Michel:*Walks* Me: [something something something] *Stops, checks Michel out* xDD

Amanda said my Michelangelo was cute. I attacked her. 8D He's just so chubby. ^__^

LA:

Amanda said she wants to play the electric triangle for Jazz. Thats not an instrument for jazz nor a real instrument.

Hallway 2:

I had to use the bathroom and while walking I saw Steve, he did his "SKADI!~" Thing. ROFL. xD

Spanish:

Steve did the Skadi~! Thing. Again.

Hallway 3:

Mr.Hanna said I can't ALWAYS be Tuba person for jazz. *Kills self*

Rawr. I'll convince him somehow. >o< Maybe I'll be low Brass(Tuba and Trombone <3 )

Lunch: I KNOW WHERE MICHEL Sits AT LUNCH!! =O [Everybody: Stalker.. *_*]

And oddly, WheelChairBoy can get up w/o his wheel chair when...he's still has his legs broken, but they have that brown/beige thing so I guess he can walk but he still uses the wheelchair. o__o

Sci:

Oh god, here comes A LOT OF SKADI~!.. ;___; Enjoy.

I was asking Dr.Battisti(We call him Dr.Battisti for some reason) for another sheet and Steve came from his locker and he had this book and tried to act all cool. ;)

I was waiting for Dr.B to finish talking to the others. Steve:Skadi~! Me: :p Alex(Not horn Alex) : She's blushing. Me: (OOH TREE! D: ) Steve: Skadi~! Then I really felt myself getting red. xDDD

Steve was by Zaylin's desk, I sit the next table over from Zaylin. Steve:Skadi!~ Me: :D Zaylin:Skadi from Scotland. LAWL. xDD [i'm not from Scotland.]

When I was minding my own business, I randomly heard Steve say "Skadi~!" ... o___o

Dr.B must've put pics up, so he must've saw me in the pic. xD

Steve was passing back the 2nd sheet for Linear Measurements. Steve:SKADI!~ Me;XD

Jesse was trying SO HARD to pretend to be Steve. He failed. -____-

When Jesse was trying so hard, he directed Steve to make me laugh w/ his SKADI!~ Thing. He did nothing, probably because Dr.B was speaking.

When I was partners w/ Briana, Thomas asked us if we had "Pi3". Jay #2 says "NO. GO BAKE YOURSELF ONE." Pi sounds like Pie. xD

SS:

Whenever I'm done w/ a section in any of my notebooks, I draw a line for a new section, so I did it too fast and it kinda ripped. I was laughing. :D

We took our theater test (uhm...it's very hard to explain so do not ask) today, and since there wasn't enough space for us to spread out and not cheat in our class, we went to the cafeteria. And after most of us were done, the vending machines started rumbling, and Mary, who was sitting a few seats away from me, and I burst out into random spazztic laughter.

Like...on Wednesday, in math, Haley and I started our own gang. And we're the Finger Dancers. <3

And...for the last week at least, in World Geography, Lucas and I have been having a political debate. O:

I've totally been beating him.

Shane and I have been arguing constantly over him having two days while I had surgery [and took a mental health day~], to finish most of our module in tech. But he didn't want to work and was being lazy, so he left everything for me. We were whisper-yelling at eachother and he tried to slap me but I kicked him and then we turned away from eachother and wouldn't talk for a while. It was funny in that Ihopeyoufalldownaflightofstairs sort of way.

I saw Jackson at GAD, and we were both going on the Downdraft.. So after I got off [and hit my head on the bar because gravity and I don't mix well~] I started getting strange looks because I screamed at him, "YOU OWE ME A POPTART!" Because he took one from me at lunch weeks ago. Then I got jealous of Cameron's uber huge rubber duckie and Nicole almost threw up.

One time in library for Battle of the Books, we match the books with authors and questions about the books (ex.: What book is there a vampire? A: Twilight By Stephanie Meyer) so no one studied because it was just a quiz, so every book I guessed was right for some reason... So when we were done, the Teacher said, "You all did well! Dominic got most of the books right. Are you going to join Battle of the Books?" I say, "Well, I just guessed." Everyone started cracking up.

Shane and I have been arguing constantly over him having two days while I had surgery [and took a mental health day~], to finish most of our module in tech. But he didn't want to work and was being lazy, so he left everything for me. We were whisper-yelling at eachother and he tried to slap me but I kicked him and then we turned away from eachother and wouldn't talk for a while. It was funny in that Ihopeyoufalldownaflightofstairs sort of way.
I saw Jackson at GAD, and we were both going on the Downdraft.. So after I got off [and hit my head on the bar because gravity and I don't mix well~] I started getting strange looks because I screamed at him, "YOU OWE ME A POPTART!" Because he took one from me at lunch weeks ago. Then I got jealous of Cameron's uber huge rubber duckie and Nicole almost threw up.
Is GAD like ROB except in another place? ROB(aka, The Bubble or Robbinsville Field House).. Its a sports center where we can only play:

Soccer

Lacrosse

Kickball

Flag Football(Or is it Tag?)

Football.

ROB is in Robbinsville,NJ.Its like a 4 min bus ride.

I was at a football game. This little kid walks up to me [maybe about 8] And goes "I SAW YOU WALKINGGGGGGGGG!" I am just thinking Wtf o_O Then I got my friend and walked up to him. He stared at me for a few seconds and Then screamed "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PUNK!'

...... O_O

Is GAD like ROB except in another place? ROB(aka, The Bubble or Robbinsville Field House).. Its a sports center where we can only play:Soccer

Lacrosse

Kickball

Flag Football(Or is it Tag?)

Football.

ROB is in Robbinsville,NJ.Its like a 4 min bus ride.
It's actually Greater Andover Days. We have three days for the carnival, and one for the parade. It's really just like spirit week[end] through our entire town.

It's actually Greater Andover Days. We have three days for the carnival, and one for the parade. It's really just like spirit week[end] through our entire town.
Ohhh. Thats what it is. :3

___

Hallway:

WheelChairBoy CAN get up from his wheelchair. I was rofling.

HR:

I told Amanda I couldn't sleep last night because I was worried about my Jazz audution. She was sad.

LA:

Amanda said she could ty to come to my audition and say "GO SKADI!" xDD

Hallway 2:

I was waiting to go into the auditorium for band. Me:Taylor Guess what.. Tyalor:What? Me:I'll tell you later. xDD

Band:

The threather(sp?) kids came in for no apparent reason...Amanda's in threathe. I waved. :3

Michael and Billy had tp change seats because they talk alot to each other. Billy:FINALLY! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SIT NEXT TO MICHAEL?! xDDD Their like BFFLs. ;)

Oh no.Ryan was singing "76 Trombones". D:

Mr.Hanna asked something, and Scott knew the answer, so when he raised his hand...He was acting like a dork. xDD Not stupid, just funny.[coughthedorkheisgetsshotcough]

My slide oil aspolded in my band binder. ;____;

I emptied my water valve and it went on my band binder. Smooothh. >________>

Scott asked me if my trombone was used.. Me:*Looks at the dents,nicks and rust*Yep. 8D

Scott and Ryan were fighting over who gets to use my pencil first. xDD Scott:No, I asked first. Ryan:No, I want to use it first. xD

Scott didn't know what Db was. .___.

Its 5th.

Ryan was dancing w/ his trombone while playing "Eb major scale" from the Grand Master Scale. xDD

Bathroom:

My slide oil aspolded on my mouthpiece brush. So these 4th graders were curious. I had to tell them the whole story. :|

Lessons:

Brian's Trombone was on his seat...

Brian's trombone fell and I tried to save it..Brian says I made it fall. xD Me: I TRIED saving it. :D I thought it broke, because when it hit the floor, the bell and the slide got disconnected. But it didn't break.

Brian was jealous because I bought a trombone care kit and it came w/ a MP brush.

Mr.Hanna wanted us to play seventh position! D:

He told us to feel the burn. xD

Mr.Hanna wanted Jackie(Clarinet) to play measure nine. I thoguth he meant everyone. So I played a note, and Brian was all "8|". Then he jabbed me w/ the bumper part of his slide in the leg and his face was like this ">8D"

Ryan tried fitting his trombone in my trombone locker. Brian:What idiot constructeded that?" Rofl'd. Seriously.

I asked Mr.Hanna if I could play Tuba for Symphonic Band..He said MAYBE. I'm really good on low notes, horrible on high. D:

He said maybe next year. ;__;

Brian aid his Dad beats him w/ rulers if he plays a note wrong. I rofl'd. xD Brian:I played a Cb when it was supposed to be C. I got grounded for a day. xDDDD

SS:

When class is going on, Steve doesn't do SKADI!~ Rather, he does this "> :kuribotchi: , >:\ , > :D ". xD

Auditorium:

I had to get my trombone..Ryan was there, singing "76 Trombones...Oh wait, theres only four." xDD

I tripped over a desk with a ton of binders, books, papers, etc. and I fell. The books went everywhere. :eek: I was able to laugh about it. I had to admit, it was pretty funny.

@ redtama: I love your stories.

Photo Day.

This guy named Dave was wearing a really baggy T-Shirt to get his photo taken in. He was wearing a sweatshirt over it. In the hallway, he tried to take off his sweatshirt, but he ended up taking off his sweatshirt and his T-Shirt underneith. So he was shirtless in the hallway. The quickly put back his sweatshirt and his T-Shirt on JUST as the teacher walked around the corner. What's funnier? There was about 6 girls behind him. Including me. I saw that XD

Now whenever I see him, I yell "Hey Dave! No stripping in the hallway!" and his face turns all pink.

xD

I scared everybody in Adventures In Computers first hour because we have a project, and supposedly it's about what we would spend if we got $10,000 each month for one year. It was up to us how we spent it, but we had to save for college, too.. So it was completely silent in the room except for typing and clicking, when all of the sudden I gasp and go, "Tara, Tara! I'M GOIN' TA DISNEY LAND!" Ah, good times.

I was whining to Mr. Traylor about having to be with or near Shane the entire semester during Tech, and Shane is standing right behind me. Mr. Traylor points this out, Shane asks if it's really that bad, and the first thing that came out of my mouth was, "I should stab you in the eye with a sharp object."

I asked Nicole to describe me in a few words at the most in science, because we had to fill out something for parent teacher conferences.. (I really do not know.) She called me crazy, funny, outgoing, losing it.. Then she said that there were "A few other choice words that come to mind, but you're mommy and daddy probably wouldn't like those words, HAWHAW."

She also took my fruit roll up, stuck it under the table, tore it into pieces, rolled those pieces into a ball, dipped it in ketchup, put it in my water bottle, and shook it up during lunch. D:

Sara and I wrote Nicole a fake love letter. I disguised my handwriting and wrote "-nicole. i love you. -your secret admirer" with no capitalization. And on the bus, she freaking attacked me. I told her I had something to do with it, but it wasn't me. She bought it. :]

In math, I ended up being in an exceptionally good mood, despite having come from science. We had these mirror things (our teacher called it a MIRA) and we all ended up looking at each others reflections. It was strange.

In world geography, we took a citizenship test. And it was funny, because half the questions answered the other half of the questions.

And then after we took part of our notes, Luke saw my cell phone and yelled "That's a nice phone!" and "Put your phone away." so half the class could hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back