Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night [seussical Jr.] :

Scott was a Whickersham brother, and he had to wear a COMPLETELY ghetto outfit[saggy black cargo pants,brown sweatshirt with a big W on the back and a cap backwardds..]! xD And he was the tallest one. xD

Scott, Kelly, Meg,Garrett,Michael and Kosta had to dance around Horton [Dylan] and Michael sounded CREEPY, and I couldn't hear Scott when he was speaking. xD

Scott had to carry Kelly on his back. o_o

The Monkeys [Whickershams] had to do this gangsta greeting. xD

Michelangelo was a turle. xD Yertle the Turtle.. To be exact. He sounded pretty good in the musical number "The People Versus Horton the Elephant". :3

~

Today:

HR:

Jay threw D's stuff, over a chair and got sent to the principal, and everybody started clapping! XDD

Band:

Taylor STOLE my purple pen! D:<

Me and George were pi**ed because some person put his Baritone Sax underneath my Tuba. D: So poor Georgey had to get the bag out [Theres metal rods underneath the cabinets, underneath were our instruments..]..

I almost hit R in the back of the head with my Tuba, because he was laughing so hard at something Ryan said, and he stepped back. o:

Hallway:

I told Taylor that if she didn't find my purple pen, I'd make her buy me one. >:[[

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, the whole school smelled like lilac dryer sheets. LOL!!! And the power went out like 5 times cuz it's a crazy windstorm out here!!!

Yesterday after play practice my friend Heather went up to my little munchkin (muffin or muffin top will do too,) and was like "Ruby's your mom right?" (We're doing Beauty and the Beast and I'm Mrs. Potts and my munchkin(Danny) is Chip and he calls me mom or mommy.) Then he's like, "Yeah..." and then she's like, "Congrats! I'm her sister so I'm ur aunt!" He got this shocked look on his face and ran off.

Then his friend came over to her and asked her if he could have the stem of her carnation (Valentine's Day flowers that we order,) and she said, "No. I used it to whip people." Then she swings the stem and misses his neck by a few inches and he ran away screaming. LOL!!!

I feel special because my little muffin top gave me a hug! Aw!

Oh and I'm so proud of him. He has a girlfriend!!! Aw!!! How CUTE!!! He has a picture of her as the wallpaper of his phone. Her name is Cassidy.

I'm a proud mother of a teacup!!!

~Ruby~

Today me, Maddy and Laura were inhaling crayon fumes and eating them in the back of the class and we got high on crayons until we had our crayons confiscated. We went mad!

For our intro to drama we have to make up a one minute sketch and i'm with a completely awesome idiot and someone else who seems cool named Jess.

I may not be a natrual proformer but I can think up useless plots and be completely OTT.

We were told today that by on monday we will be proforming a 1 minute thing and we had 10 minutes to decide and practice. I screamed 'THE FLOOR IS MADE OF LAVA' for fun and we made a sketch out of that.

[Michelle and Grace jump out of behind the curtains]

Grace - Mother Duck! The floor is made of lava!

Michelle - Oh no. This can't be good.

Grace - What do we do now?

Michelle - ITS NINJA TIME.

[Michelle and Grace do some ninja moves]

Grace - Jump!

[Michelle and Grace jump around on books to avoid the lava]

[Jess crawls out]

Jess [in a girly 'like omg' voice] - I'm like, the lava monster and i'm here to eat you. Now i'm in a rush so get over here

Michelle - Oh darnit!

Grace - RUN MICHELLE RUN

Michelle - THE MAJESTIC CRACKERS!!!

Grace - Go go go

[Michelle falls in the lava]

Michelle - I'M MELTING!!!

Jess - Like stop moving. I need to like, eat you.

Grace - NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Michelle - Owww the pain! It burns!!!

Jess - Yum. Your like fried chicken!

[Grace gets all the way across and grabs the crackers]

Grace - FREEEEEEEDOM

[All stand and bow]

Grace. End of sentence. That says it all.

NO IT DOESN'T. My science teacher was telling us how to use the eye wash and hes like 'You put it up to your eye and give it one big douche' and we crack up so bad. If you don't know what a douche is then search it on urbandictionary.com.

Y-day at swim sports Grace dived in, swam 10 metres and realised she was missing something... Swam holding her front and with one hand she grabbed her bikini top and put it in the hand covering her -ahem- and signalled to us to bring a towel over. I wouldn't have been able to get out of a pool with no one seeing. Shes a magician.

The same teacher that said douche was wearing a dress yesterday.

https://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/i.../omnomnom-1.jpg

Guess which ones my science teacher,

which ones my economics teacher,

which ones my ex form teacher,

which ones my ex tech teacher

and which one has never taught me!

^Lololol.

They're not like normal teachers at my school.

We have:

Weird, tiny guy with no hair [My teacher now]

Woman who looks like a guy [Counsellor]

Scary woman with incedibly long blonde hair [Principal]

Woman who looks like a well dressed ape [Yr 1 teacher]

Woman who has a hunched back and walks and looks like a mouse [Yr 1/2 teacher]

And they are the weird people. Everyone else is reasonably normal.

[Michelle and Grace jump out of behind the curtains]

Grace - Mother Duck! The floor is made of lava!

Michelle - Oh no. This can't be good.

Grace - What do we do now?

Michelle - ITS NINJA TIME.

[Michelle and Grace do some ninja moves]

Grace - Jump!

[Michelle and Grace jump around on books to avoid the lava]

[Jess crawls out]

Jess [in a girly 'like omg' voice] - I'm like, the lava monster and i'm here to eat you. Now i'm in a rush so get over here

Michelle - Oh darnit!

Grace - RUN MICHELLE RUN

Michelle - THE MAJESTIC CRACKERS!!!

Grace - Go go go

[Michelle falls in the lava]

Michelle - I'M MELTING!!!

Jess - Like stop moving. I need to like, eat you.

Grace - NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Michelle - Owww the pain! It burns!!!

Jess - Yum. Your like fried chicken!

[Grace gets all the way across and grabs the crackers]

Grace - FREEEEEEEDOM

[All stand and bow]
LMAO.

<3

I was coming out of the girls bathroom, and into the cafeteria, and I ran, and right by my table I slipped and landed on my face... xD

Eighth graders found it funny.

I was in the gym in the morning and my friend Jess told us that her boyfriend Tom climbed through her bedroom window. She hid him in her closet but her grandma came in before he made it in the closet. He was like, "Um...Hi." After she told me I'm like, "Witch with a capital B!" I said the real word, "I want a sexy guy to climb through my window!" Yeah. My friend Cat said, "He shud hav came through the front door." I said, "I know. Or he cud hav thrown a rock at the window to let me know he was comin up." She said, "Yeah, he would hav been like, 'um I'm comin up. Ok?' Cuz that's my type, the funny weirdos." I'm like, "Yup. I need a sexy guy to climb through my window so I can sit on his lap. I get cold and lonely in my tiny little room."

~Ruby~

Morning:

I told Michael that he did a good job on the play, and I didn't understand what he said after thanks.. ._.

I stalked Taylor, asking her if she found my pen, and she tried so hard not to laugh.

xD

I was yelling throughout the hallway, yelling ""It's gon' rain!" ." Like Ollie from Family Guy. xD [Ollie pwns.]

HR:

Mrs.Larkin told us we had to be "Protectors of Jay". -.-" Like that will happen. He's really rude.

HR/ Hallway:

Meg gave me a high five because her ex, David, got in trouble. xD

Spanish:

I realized that George is taller than Ms.VanArsdale. O_O

Office:

I met this kyoot guy. <3 [Yes, he has no ar*e like Scott. <3]

Math:

I drew on my nail with pink higlighter. ._.

SS:

You know that 'Name, Condition, Year' Thing in your text books? Well, Amanda put her name on the blank, and I wrote 'Da'[As in The] next to her, so it'd be "Da Amanda ______". x3

A girl in my ecs class was like 'OMG. Did you hear -name- tried to get my mum into bed with him?' her friend 'OMG. No. Is your mum hot or something?' Girl 'Yes. My mum is super hot. She looks like me' I turn around to see who just said it and I saw it was possibly the fattest, hated by almost everyone because she has a horrid personality and also has a pug-like [squished and rather unattractive on a human] face and shes smells litterally, shes like a stinky un-washed ball of fat. And I bust out laughing then got scared because she came up to me and was like 'What you laughing at, midget' and i'm all like 'Ahhhh. I bit my tongue and found it funny' and she walked away and i'm never laughing at her near her again because she looks like she'd eat me.

Another story.

Teacher 'What do you girls think of the school pool? Could it be improved?'

Nerdy girl ' Well, I think it could be warmer and have more seating for non-swimmers'

Teacher 'Ok. Anyone got something that hasn't already been suggested like a million times?'

Me 'DUCKS, DOLPHINS, Or any other aquatic creature'

Teacher 'Umm. Okk. Michelle. I see you like sea creatures and should possibly lay off the crayons'

-The whole class looks at me-

Me 'What? You've never got high off crayons?'

Maddy 'If you haven't you should! Its great!'

Teacher 'Enough girls! Just because some students eat cryons doesn't mean we can't get on with our work. Now I want everyone to get into pairs and one person come and get some paper for a poster and the other one to get the crayons'

Me and Maddy together 'CRAYONS'

Teacher 'I knew this would happen so Maddy and Michelle get some coloured pencils and will not touch the crayons.

-Both pull sad faces and unhappily get on with our poster-

It was such a sad moment and its very unfun using coloured pencils.

At my Extra School (No, not remedial, it's for NERDS), Aditya and Jonothan threw stuff at each other in class and Ms Meldrum laughed at it.

I screamed into my book for the same reason.

My teacher was getting annoyed and started going insane with nuttiness. She screamed

"AND WHOEVER DREW THE FLOWER THAT LOOKED LIKE MALE BIBBY BITS WILL ADMIT IT AND GET IN TROUBLE. WHO DID IT?"

And were all like 'A flower in the shape of a -lolol male sexual organs-' And wished we had seen it.

During lunch a few weeks ago, my friends and I decided to take a leaf from Fall Out Boy's book and started a sing-a-long. We sung 'Thnks Fr Th Mmrs', 'This Ain't A Scene, It's A Goddam Armsrace', 'Shake It', 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies', 'Teenagers' and 'Welcome To The Black Parade'. A few of us actually sung 'Grand Theft Autumn' but because it isn't a well known song, most people didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back