Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parade:

There was a dead opposum in the road, and Evy freaked. xDD

Kevin had to hold the flag, and he was walking like a penquin. xD

Competition:

There was this band dressed up as Zelda(colorguard I'm guessing.),Link,Mario(Band). O:

When we were sitting in the stands, this guy from another band, Josh, kept shaking his butt. xDD

Kim told me if she sees her friend Tyler, and if he asks me how old I am, I should say "Old enough!". I died because in line for food, she was making gangster handsigns while saying old enough. xDD THEN. She said, "if a 29 year old asks you how old your are... you say old enough!!" and Ally said "...Eww... She's only 13. xDD"

I was wearing my dinkles with skinny jeans, and so was Evy, and I said "I wish I could wear dinkles all the time! They look so fashionable with skinny jeans!" and Evy said "That's like something Michael Jackson would wear!" XDDD

(Also, if you think dinkles is a funny name... Our colorguard's shoes are called wiennies. XDDD)

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to be remembering a lot of things from back in elementary school today. Hmph.

In first grade, there was a mouse running around the school, so we had to have a lesson in the hallway. Then when we thought it left, we went back in the classroom. But the mouse was still there, so the teachers made us stand on the chairs so that it wouldn't touch our feet. xD

And in fourth grade, there was a beetle in the classroom. And the teacher picked it up and shoved it in my face just because I mentioned how much I disliked insects. I screamed a lot. The class found it quite amusing.

In maths we had to write a number between 1 and 100.

Being immature people 13 of the 25 of us put down '69' and our teachers like "What's up with all the 69s?" She was clueless to what a 69 is.

Haylee yelled out "69 is funny because it's a sexual position" And our teacher goes "Ignore the 69s"

It was so funny. "Would you ignore a 69 if it was right there? They are hard to miss"

In P.E., quotes from my classmate in soccer:

"KICK/THROW THE EFFIN' (the real word not said) BALL!"

"GET UP! -kicks someone in the foot"

"-yells and makes a squeak-"

My homecoming dance was last night and during a song (I think it was the Jerk), my friend Nancy started to do some crazy dance in the middle of the dance floor and fell right on her butt. My large group of friends that I was dancing with and I all laughed at her when we saw that she was okay. It was pretty hilarious. :D

I told people on TC about this today. Well, this happened last year. I was looking at the guy beside me's sheet, so I accidentally wrote his name at the top of my sheet xD

Well today was the first day back and it was quite odd. When I was having lunch, it was a bread roll type thing in the shape of a sausage or something. Jen said it looked like poo (actually, worse word, but TT inappropriate D:), and I laughed. So I sat down to eat it, but then if you've seen Short Stack TV Ep. 22, you'd know that Shaun does a poo.. so Jen said it was Shaun's poo. I then didn't eat it cause I lost my appetite, but it being Shaun's poo, I put it in my bag and now plan to freeze it and paint it brown. Ohyes, our humour is immature.

And Shaun in my class has the same shoes as Bradie from Short Stack. o:

Aaaand, at Lunch, we were immitating people's running. :D

Sarah's is by far the funniest. So is Bradie's and others'.

Ok, so when I was in Engilsh,

Matt: -pokes me-

Me: I look at him like O__O

Matt: -pokes me-

Me: I look at him like O__o

and this goes on for a few minutes longer.

Then, like, after the 15th poke, I yell "STOP IT!" really loud. The teacher looks at me like I'm an idiot. Then I turn over to Matt and shove him off his chair. I really didn't mean to do that hard but... yeah. So I just turn over to my paper and I Head desk about ten time untill class is over.

On friday, Indianna came over to my desk for lunch. She had a bag of carrots, so I took my black marker and colored the bottom of every carrot black. Then we went over to Susha and me and Indie are like "Hey, Sue! Have some BBQ'ed carrots! They're really good!" and Susha took a bite, spit it out, then gave the other carrots to Jaycee, and he's like ._.

It was weird.

Only two stories today. :)

1. Today in science, our teacher showed us this video of roller coasters, and it was talking about the g's and it's a kids video, and all of a sudden it goes, if you ever get up to 14 g's, you're gonna die! And my friend Melody was like, well, that's great to know." I was all like, "Now I don't wanna ride one!!" lol

2. Since I only have one class with my bestest friend, (art) this was the only time to give her the stuffed panda that I had, since she LOVES pandas. Anywayz, she has it sitting on her art box, and all of a sudden, the art teacher walks by and puts it on her shoulder, and starts giving us instructions for our new project. We laughed the entire time she was talking. Then right in the middle of her lecture she's like, "It's a panda for those of you who are smart alecs, not a parrot. It is NOT a parrot." By then we (Kaeleigh and I) were laughing so hard...

In English we got given a chocolate bar each and had to open it. Then:

Write down what it looks like.

Write down what it feels like.

Write down what it smells like.

Then we got to take a bite and write down what it tastes like.

After that we had to write a small poem about it.

Mine was:

Look, feel, smell.

Finally the taste.

Yes, yes, thats the spot.

Yeeah. I'm immature.

In maths we tacked up signs that say "69" in Sharpie.

My class is the coolest.

During Science, Isaac took these sport sunglasses the teacher randomly found and gave to him, and he popped the lenses out. Riley took the lenses and got them to stay in place over his eyes, but he had to make this really funny face to keep them from falling off. Isaac looked at him and literally cried from laughing. It was priceless.

Band - Lara and I were talking and all of a sudden, Joseph starts to use his clarinet as a gun and shoot Mr. Wilson. And Illishua hit me in the back with his trombone slide.

Lunch - Me and Kaylynn and Tiffany were talking like snotty girls, and Charlie(who I've had a crush on for like, EVER) turns around and stares at us like, WTF? ._. It twas' funny because his whole mouth was blue from his popsicle and it looked so cute and adorable on him <3!

Bus- Somehow Charlie got red stuff on his hands, and all of the 8th graders were like,' OMG CHARLIE IS HAVING HIS PERIOD!'

We're so immature >w<

And how could I forget?! We had a debate today. Everyone was screaming at each other. And I was yelling all that I thought, and since this teacher knows me already for having the stronges opinion in the class, he starts laughing when I start screaming back at everyone I disagreed with. Ah, social studies was fun today. :)

Jasmine and Meghan were infront of me and Josie in line at the store, so we thought they already left, cause we didnt see them, so we decided to leave. We didnt see them either, and they never showed up, so we thought they were waiting for us, but then we saw them, and started walking again so we wouldnt be late. Just now, Jasmine told me her and Meghan thought we got raped cause she didnt see us xD

In Math Class today, Taylor Swift Announced his Love for Britney Spears. And Cole Became the Father of the entire Class.

Then Taylor Swift Changed his Name to Taylor Lautner. We all think Taylor swift suits him better

Oh, and also in class, It was announced that Britney spears is cheating on her Boyfriend with Taylor Swift.

[Theres this guy named Taylor in my Class. We all call him Taylor Swift. And Theres this Girl named Brittany, We call her Britney Spears]

-fail class-

In Cosmeotogogy Class, Some Girl got another student to dye her hair.

This morning when I first walked into school, the school was deserted and Shaun and Chris were on the swings. Shaun's Dad was also there for no particular reason. As soon as they saw me, Chris shouted ''HI KSENIAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!'' and I didn't reply. xD Then Shaun sounded slightly more hyperactive and yelled out ''HELLO KSENIAAAA!!!! WE'RE ON DRUGSSSS!!!!''. His Dad heard and wasn't very happy with what he said. Just before his Dad managed to say something, I yelled out ''good for you!'' and walked to class. But all I could hear was Shaun's Dad going off at Shaun for being all immature and 'inappropriate'.

It was extremely odd but extremely funny.

Oh, and Kirk seems to like the fact that Jen's married to Andy and I'm engaged to Bradie.

So Kirk goes ''OMG KSENIA IS BRADIE THE BOY YOU'RE GONNA MARRY?! GOOD LUCK IN BED!''.

For your information, Kirk is nine years old. Or ten.

Last term we brought in Stack Is The New Black for Ms Conry to listen to.

Cathy, Annie & I stayed in at lunch to listen with her :)

Ms Conry thought it was funny how we knew all the words.

Annie had lost her ring the day before, so we were searching on the floor.

We were crawling around and singing Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Some male teacher who has a crush on Ms Conry came in while I was shouting 'REEEEOWRRR BRADIE IS AMAZING IN BED!'.

Ms Conry doesn't mind what she thinks is my 'crazy-talk' and what I think know is the truth. But Mr WhatsHisName was just like 'o_O'

Oh and Ms Conry got annoyed because Cathy was singing I Gotta Feeling during class.

Ms Conry's like 'PLEASE don't sing Black Eyed Peas songs in class. It's annoying.'

So I very intelligently raised my hand and asked 'Can we sing Short Stack, miss?'

Ms Conry thought it was funny. So she goes 'Nobody in here even likes Short Stack.' So I retaliated: 'Alright, well, put your hand up if you do.'

I stood up and turned around, and about three-quarters of the class had their hands up.

But that was only because I forced them into liking Short Stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back