Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids at my school really annoy me sometimes.

All my friends are older than me, but they act like they're about seven.

Chris and I were having a -err- meaningful conversation at lunch and everyone was going all 'Ooooohhh!' and acting immature. He's trying to concentrate on saying lovey-dovey stuff and Zac comes and dances. And Chris gets distracted and laughs. So I turn around and we just die laughing.

Annoying but funny. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Today idk why but we went to the toilets and I locked myself in one of them and I couldn't get to door back open. Kelsey was standing in the corner, Katie was playing with the water and soap, while some girl was screaming at her "I SWEAR IT WAS DEODERANT!!" while I'm trying to bash down the door of my toilet stall to get out. T'was good fun.

Then on the bus home, Luke, Katie, Dan, Rosie, Kelsey, Jimmy and I were all singing Miley Cyrus songs. I was standing up and some guy shoved me and I'm really short so his bag was in my face. Anyway, has anyone seen the bummed in the face thing Ross Noble did? Well I screamed "I'M BEING BUMMED IN THE FACE!" in Ross Noble's accent on a packed bus, and everyone stared at me. So yeah then I went and sat on Katie and Rosie : D So yeah we were singing and then eventually the bus got less packed and yeah Dan was standing in front of me, Luke and Katie, (We were sitting in the three seats that face out into the aisle) and he wasn't holding onto anything. The bus stopped and he went flying up the aisle. Oh my gosh it was priceless : D

Annnnnnnnd in drama we were practicing slapstick comedy, and we had to pretend to stand on each other's foot, but we didn't really, if that makes sense..? ANYWAY, I think it was Chris and Lucas, Chris actually stood on Lucas's foot and yeah it was pretty hilarious cuz everyone was like "OMG GREAT ACTING!" and Lucas and like "Ow... -__-"

: D

^ That's kinda funny, my foot like doesn't hurt when someone steps on it, or even jumps on it.

Everyone like stands on it at the same time and I can't feel anything o____O

Today at Lunch, everyone was like playing with their little electronics. Jen had her iPod, Mehak and Georgia has their DS's, and Lawra was watching Georgia play on DS. They were just sitting there on the ground in their own little worlds. While I was on the bench right in front of them chewing on a straw. ALL LUNCH. I don't think any of them noticed but I found it really funny ahahaha.

In PE we did basketball agaiiin, and like, Heaven and Hyatt were shooting and Lawra and I were standing right under the hoop for some unknown reason, so they both shot for a goal at the same time, but instead, one ball hit my head and the other ball hit Lawra's head. It hurt. Oh and then we just went stupid and we tried throwing balls backwards into the hoop and I got two in and I was happppppy!

During Home Group, Mehak threw me and Jen a note cause she was sitting at the back of the classroom and we were sitting at the front. That note said ''I didn't like Mr Burgess'' Mr Burgess is our Home Group teacher. It's funny how she used past-tense :)

This was like, a couple months ago, but...in P.E., we played basketball. This eighth grader was throwing the ball at the goal REALLY hard. I knew it was going to hit me sometime. (I just had this feeling) Finally, the last time he threw the ball, it missed the goal completely, hit the wall, and hit four people's heads, going down a line, ending with me. xD I'm sure it was quite a show for the other people in the class. Imagine: a line of four girls sitting on the wall rubbing their heads and everybody else going along with their own thing. xDD

There's always something funny happening in my class everyday. :p I have a hard time not laughing in school! My classmates are so funny, especially A (Won't say the real name here). He's a real clown. XD Here are some funny things that have happened:

- I found it really funny when our Finnish teacher told that "Ar" was so large that she couldn't see "N" behind him. But Ar found it funny himself, he never really gets offended...

- Also on our chemistry class, we were watching this video about some electrolyse or something, and it had totally wrong subtitles. So we we're laughing our head off when the subtitles said stuff like "Pretty swimsuit" in very random moments in the video!

- Our history teacher always tells us funny stories, that's why my class loves history. He also says that the... what the heck is it? That thing you can drink water from anyway (XD) has actually all kinds of alcohol drinks in it! It's so funny when everyday some of my classmates says "What is there today?". Then the teacher drinks it and tells us. Sometimes it's just water though. Bummer.

- This isn't really funny, but romantic. We had this fire alarm thing and it was pouring rain... We went outside of course, and my best friend was there standing in the rain. Then his crush came and gave her his jacket! That was so cute! Though she's really sad these days, since her crush is dating another girl right now... (A girl who used to bite ME when I was little :( )

Sometime last week, I was in Jessica's spot in math class, so I ended up beside Ivana, so then she started cutting me with her scissors, so I yelled "IVANA STOP CUTTING ME." and then Stephen was like "EN FRANCAIS!" so then I said "Fine, Ivana stop cutting me en français."

And then today I was like "SAM STOLE IVANA'S BOOK" so again, Stephen was like "EN FRANCAIS!" again. Okay, it was funnier when it happened xD

At Lunch Jordan randomly came up behind me, yelled 'BOOOO!' at the top of his lungs, then I screamed and jumped, and he just walked off evily glaring at me. Quite a classic but things like that never fail to scare meee D:

LOL in Tech, we did wordsearches. Lawra discovered my crying face (the face I make when I cry) It is in fact quite strange and idk, unique ? So we made up this thing where whenever she hits me I have to do the crying face. Never fails to make her laugh.

SOSE was by far the funniest though. Jen and I were being nostalgic and remembering random moments from last year and lol'ing. More things happened but it's way hard to explain, the things Jen and I do and talk about are often unexplainable and weird. True best friendsss (LLL)

Science yesterday was cool. Mr Dohse needed a Sharpie and his Sharpie had gone missing. I'm well-known for my tremendous amount of Sharpies I carry around so as soon as he mentioned Sharpies everyone looked at me and I took out a Sharpie and waved it around. He came up to me and was like ''it's green, Ksenia. I need black'' I don't have black. So we continued learning without a black Sharpie.

Today, for basketball, I was playing my friends school, and we were eachother's checks, so before we started playing, we highfived really hard, and then we were both like "OWWW..." xD

PDHPE revolves around Marcus.

Literally. On my book it says;

'PDHPE. aka sex, drugs and marcus mcculloch.'

<3

In home group; Mr Burgess = FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE. Whenever someone says the word ''um'' he always starts talking about arms and how everyone has two of them. Today everyone was saying um so he made up this song and made everyone sing along ''la lee la lee la la, i've got two arrrrr-arms'' Then he randomly made Lawra go up in front of the class and tell everyone about herself. She said ''hi, i'm lawra -lastname-, and i'm awesome'' and then sat down. Then Mr Burgess asked me to go up the front and tell everyone about Lawra. I wouldn't stop saying ''um'' so we waisted like 15 minutes just singing that arm song. Then I eventually said ''lawra's awesome'' and the bell went. It was a youhadtobethere moment :)

During Lunch we went around finding randoms on bluetooth with our phoooones! We found Jovan, Daniel, ''Div'' (aka Cooper), and Jordan. And there was this person named ''BAM! and ur viginitys gone:)'' It was weird but really funny at the time haha.

SPEECH DAY :)

Josh was bluetoothing me a song so we were looking at all the other devices on.

Yilian and Crystal were on, and so was this kid who's name was FORTIAN.

Josh was Betty boop xD I was Maria the biiitch. first and now I'm nevershoutmaria!

Josh and I were eating during the presentation. We had chips, almonds and we shared a coke.

And there's this kid in year twelve called Robert Edward Pattinson. Josh and I were shouting 'GOOO TWILIIIIIGHHHTTT!' at him.

I had a V before we went in. And I finished it but I couldn't be bothered walking to the bin to throw it away.

So we shoved it in this kid's bag.

MARCUS AND MILES LOOK HILARIOUS IN PANTS AND TIES AND BLACK SHOES :)

I was just laughing so much.

And Chris was sitting by himself because he went to pee. xD

Today my school was celebrating the Vancouver Olympics. Every classroom had to design a flag. Ours was just "I believe in 2010" with inukshuks in the corners. It sucked...

Riley came up with the idea to do a chant. He came up with three chants:

1)Canada's awesome, Canada's cool.

But if you mess with us, prepare to get schooled.

2)Reeses Pieces Butter cup,

You mess with us, we kick yo' but.

Our hands are high, our feet are low.

And that's the way Canadians go.

3)Canada is our name, and awesome is our game.

Red is our color, and white is the other.

Oh? You think we're bad?

Eh? We know we're bad!

Yeah Yeah, Go Canadians!

Go! Go! Go! CANADIANS!

I liked the second one, but the teacher chose us to to do third one to scream on the way to the gym assembly.

After the assembly, the principal announced a "Jr. High tug-o-war" challenge.

R1; 7A vs 7B (my class) 7B won. :)

R2; 8A vs 8B. 8B won

R3; 9 vs 7B. Grade 9 won

R4; 7A vs 8A. 8A won

R5; 9 vs 8A. Grade 9 won

R6; 9 vs Teachers. TEACHERS WON!

On the first round, 7A vs 7B, all the little kids were chanting "7A! 7A!" So I shouted at them "SEVEN B!!!!!!!!" and that got them all chanting my class :)

The we went outside for an hour. My favorite scheduled activity was constructing a snowman, then smashing it.

Well today everyone gave out Valentines Day presents for yesterday; I got a rose from Katie and I sent out so much stuff lol :) It was so good!

Anyway today in form I was talking to Chrissie and she said Valentines made her sick and I said something and it ended with "180 degree projectile vomit" and she nearly died laughing : D

In science I got acid on my finger and it died, so I went to drama with my finger in fire lmao and my teacher was acting out this guy who was like an old man who was extremely sexual and rich and thought he could like, buy women or whatever. Anyway he points out that the guys are all ugly (Even my Lucas and Chrisssss <3) and then goes up to Imogen and is all "You're quite attractive!" and this guy who he was acting out carried a bag on money on his belt, so my teacher pretended to swing it around, OH MY GOD I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO FUNNY. Then he came up to me while I was DYING laughing, and goes "You like that eh? -Swings money bag and thrusts-"

Then as he was going backstage, we were all like "NOOOO DON'T GO!" and he turns to Imogen and goes "Maybe you should come back with me eh?" and yeah then we went back and turned back into Mr D. It was the best thing ever :)

Then when Rosie was on the phone to her mum everyone was yelling "HI MUM!" and I yelled "PUT SOME PANTS ON ROSIE!" <33

And then Chris got his hair all wet and it went all funny and then he stole my headband and wore it in PE :) Gotta love him! <3

Well in SOSE, Georgia drew me and Lawra a Panda on our hands.

It's so cute and adorable lol.

In PE I was paired up with Matthew (for mini basketball tournament thinggymabobees) and we lost againgst everyone apart from Simon and Lawra. It wasn't all that funny but Simon really sucks at PE and it's mega funny watching him fail hahaaa.

Today during Maths, our teacher was talking to Mr. Morris and Jordan randomly says to me "Mr. Morris wants to do you!" then I'm called for reading and I had to go to the room next door and I'm thinking ohplease dont rape me..

Then I got out and I yelled LILY! JORDAN! I DIDN'T GET RAPED! YEEEEEEEEE!

And in computers, everyone was playing music and Travis clicked on this video and it came up with yucky stuffies and he got in trouble.

Georgia was being really obnoxious and Miss Failing was getting annoyed. She came to the end of her ability to put up with it and said 'I'd rather you went to sleep and shut up than you actually being awake and making noise" We thought it was a joke until she ordered her to put her head on the desk and take a nap. I've never wanted to be bad so much in my life. Miss Failing also fare welled us with 'Have a good weekend, stay out of jail"

Schools amazing at the moment, minus getting a full detention for not doing a late detention correctly, because instead of writing out the notices, I wrote 'Being 30 seconds late doesn't matter' over and over.

- Jordan randomly came up to me in Tech and called me an itchbay (injoke thooough!)

- Matt and Ethan kept yelling out ''MEHAK!'' in Science just to hear her mega high-pitched scream.

- So, we have this page full of sign languageyness in our diaries, and in English, Mehak spelled ''Y O U L O V E D O M I N I C'' out in sign language. It was really funny actually :)

- LOL in Maths Jen and I used our mathly powers and finished like 100 BEDMAS questions in like 20 - 30 mins.

- After school, Jen and me went to Coles and bought chocolate. It was fun/ny.

- In Tecccch, Mitchell started welding and it turned out so weak that Mr K broke his welding-thinggy straight away.

- At Lunch Dylan wouldn't stop like, jumping on Mehak and she just videoed him the whole time on my phone. He didn't know.

In science, our teacher wasn't there and we had this other dude and he was so cool, we all sat listening to our ipods and taking photos and shizz for like half an hour, then he goes "Lets go outside!" So we all just walked around the school. It was so win xD

Then on the bus, Lucie saw this guy get on who had very good hair, and anyway from a distance he looked odd, so I was like "So from the back he's hot and then he turns around and it's like, yuck face."

So we're all going "Go talk to him!" And stuff and we were sitting right up the back, so she walked right to the front and sat down, so I called out "Luc, do you want me to come and hold your hand?" and she nodded so I went and sat with her. Anyway when we finally worked up the courage to talk to this guy, Katie comes running down the middle of the bus and crashes into the bag thing next to the disabled/pram seats. OH MY GOD FUNNIEST THING EVER. Then so yeah we invited the guy to come sit up the back with us, and I was standing up near the back door, holding onto a pole. Then the bus stopped suddenly and the door opened and I swung around on the pole and hit the glass separating the seat from the door kind of thing 0_0 It was so funny, and we made a new friend :) Yay!

Then the bus in front of us hit a hole and it fell over and out bus driver opened the door to yell at the other bus driver, but the other bus just driveoff, so he turned around to us and he goes "DID YOU SEE THAT? HE TOOK THE POLE OUT! Freakin' idiot!"

So good : D

My first block is FULL of funny moments. Too bad I have a s**t memory.

Well, the other day this guy in class had a screwdriver in his pocket. Another kid saw it and was like, "Jeff, why do you have a screw driver in your pocket...?" And I said, "Maybe he's trying to screw himself." LOL. The teacher heard too.

Another time this guy was being a jerk to me, so I said something as a threat I guess and he said, "Oooh, I'm shaking in my wee little boots." And I wittily replied, "Do your wee little boots match your WEE LITTLE PENIS?" Haha, oh man. -5 employability skills for that one. Teacher heard it too.

Once, my teacher threw coffee at the other teacher. God I love them.

Another time a kid in class was telling us how his mom ran him over backing up her car... LOL. Our teachers make a fist and angry face and say "Winslow!" when they're mad at him, because his last name is Winslow. :lol:

One time in seventh grade we had a sub so I hid in the supply closet and randomly popped out like 5 minutes later... haha.

I could go on all day if I remembered.

LOL, I kept laughing in Socials today, so John was like "WHY YOU LAUGHING?!" which made you laugh even harder, so I was like "STOP TALKING TO MEE..." and then he said "WHY YOU LAUGHINGG?!!!" and then he got in trouble for talking in class xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back