Funny stuff little kids say!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GothGirl

Reaction score
That's what I luv about little kids! They say funny stuff! Like one time I was sitting at the kitchen table with my mom and my little sister says, ''Mommy, When I was born did you have me or did you order me?'' I started laughing my head off and she looked at me as if I insulted her!!! LOL!!! P.S: Sorry if that question my sister asked was inapproiate

[SIZE=8pt]thats so funny!i can imagine a little kid saying that.[/SIZE]

*imagianing*i ahve lots of little cuzies and

one of my little cuzie comes up to me and calls me

mama.lol :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :wacko: :wacko: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
why won't the teletubies come out of the t.v?

thats what i used to say when i was little and by the way i have grown out of teletubies! :gozarutchi:

Lol, there's this little girl I know. She's my friend's half-sister and whenever you call her adorable she'll just say "I know." Lolz, it's SOOO funny!

lol, when I was little I was in the car with my mom and I said, "Mommy, when I get married, will you still be related to me?" and she started cracking up. xD

(I'm usin my sis's account) My Dad was one who said he made me in the shed, so one day I said 'Can you make me a little bro and watch how you hammer it, so I can make one?' He cracked up and never said it again

One of my friends is in (how do you spell it? Quire? Choir?) and performs to senior centers and preschools. She once told me how, when finishing one of the songs at a preschool, a little girl gasped and said, awestruck, "That was on Barney! (Which, of course, it wasn't!) It sounded pretty funny. xD

(I'm usin my sis's account) My Dad was one who said he made me in the shed, so one day I said 'Can you make me a little bro and watch how you hammer it, so I can make one?' He cracked up and never said it again
Lol, that is so funny. My friends little brother is so funny. Whenever I say to him, he just looks at me.

lol, when I was little I was in the car with my mom and I said, "Mommy, when I get married, will you still be related to me?" and she started cracking up. xD
That's funny ^^

When I was a little kid my mom told me that I had said plenty of funny stuff, she thought it was adorable > :)

•When my mom took me to a videogame store, I asked what the gamekeeper does, and then I asked, "Do they look after the Pokemon?".

•When I was eating animal crackers, it said "Do not open if the seal is broken" and I said, "The box says you can't eat them if the seal is broken. I'm looking for the seal."

•When my mom told me I put my shoes on the wrong feet I said, "Don't kid me, Mom, I know they're my feet."

•When I read the bible, I misquoted a saying and said, "And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us some email."

•When I saw a couple kissing I said, "He is trying to steal her chewing gum!"

I was a weird kid back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got into our truck on one hot summer day, and some one commented, "its really warm in here." My little brother replied, "excuse me..." hahahha! True Story.

Little kids come up to me and say "you're the bestest buddy ever!" I love the word "bestest."

My little cousin once asked her mom where babies come from she was like "Mommy,where do babies come from, do they come out your nose?" lol

I dont really remember anything funny i have said when i was little, but i do remember falling asleep on the potty, and in the toybox. o_O

That's funny ^^When I was a little kid my mom told me that I had said plenty of funny stuff, she thought it was adorable > :)

•When my mom took me to a videogame store, I asked what the gamekeeper does, and then I asked, "Do they look after the Pokemon?".

•When I was eating animal crackers, it said "Do not open if the seal is broken" and I said, "The box says you can't eat them if the seal is broken. I'm looking for the seal."

•When my mom told me I put my shoes on the wrong feet I said, "Don't kid me, Mom, I know they're my feet."

•When I read the bible, I misquoted a saying and said, "And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us some email."

•When I saw a couple kissing I said, "He is trying to steal her chewing gum!"

I was a weird kid back then.
xD xD

I work with little kids at my church and they are hillarious. Like, [these are pre-schoolers] they were announcing the birthdays for that month and saying how old they were so some little kid says, 'well my birthday's in Agust!'. Then they all chime in and it's a crazy room with kids who don't understand the concept of what's happening. xD

I know there's some more but I just can't think of any right now!

I was in the mall a while back before I started guaging my ears. I had all silver ball studs in my ears. A kid saw my ears and asked his mom if someone hurt(I'm assuming he meant shot) me.

At first it made me mad, but now that I look back on it I find it really amusing XD

I find it funny when little kids look at me weird for my piercings xP I don't think they really understand what they are.

Ugh..my younger cousin says all these CRAZY things butt i can't think of'em right now.

but theres this little girl that my sister best friend there both five.

Her family is practically our family.

so we got together for Thanksgiving and whenever we get together all the kids make a "movie" we use the video camera and everything. so we made a movie and at the end she looks up at us and asks "Is this gonna be on the news??" we were laughing so hard that she ran off crying. We felt so bad but it was funny (plus we were slap happy)

Sorry thats long but i had to tell you the background

when I was 1 year old, (this was back in 1996) My mom bought me a Tamagotchi and I lost it and when My mom would take me to the mall or grocerystore or somewere, I would ask people I dont know "GIMME MY TONGATOTCHI!!!!" and they would just stare at me. (Tongatotchi=Tamagotchi) :p :)

My friend has a chicken coop in her backyard and her little sister always used to say 'Buck Buck Buck in a chicken'

And she used to think my name was 'Lalalala Mara' :) Because my name is Lara, but she thought it was Mara and her mum said 'Its not Mara, Its la-la-Lara'...then she started to call me lalalala Mara :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back